Mueller Report-Volume ll - Obstruction of justice.

Thank you for your comment Mr. Bambino, the fact remains that Mr. Trump committed a crime. Mr. Trump was not charged only because he is President. You can spin it anyway you want, but Individual One committed a crime and continues to hide behind the Presidency as he continues his criminal behavior Originally Posted by themystic
It’s you that is spinning. What he did wasn’t a crime. Check the Edwards ruling. It’s a dead issue. Now move on.
that’s simply pathetic Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You are.
So who conducted the investigation Mueller or you? When Collins asked Mueller if the investigation was Curtailed, Stalled or hindered in any way Mueller clearly replied to that question "No". Originally Posted by Levianon17
Of course a Republican super-lawyer who puts party over country would answer that way. It's a subjective question. He wants to save the brand. Not the nation.

It’s you that is spinning. What he did wasn’t a crime. Check the Edwards ruling. It’s a dead issue. Now move on. Originally Posted by bambino
yes it is a dead issue. Thank God there are term limits. The culture of lying that Trump has created is sad. Other than the Trump die hards I don't think most Americans support this culture of name calling, lying, bulling, etc. I don't know anyone who tells their young kids or grandkids that this type of behavior is ok. Kids know better. That's why you really have to be careful what you tell them
Hey Crusty, why try to explain. Have you read Volume II of the report... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You should explain if you don't want to look stupid. You posted two identical "Articles of Impeachment" as if they were separate grounds to impeach - when in fact they appear to be the same.

I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself instead of looking stupid. If you don't bother to read or understand what you post here before you post it, and can't explain it when you are called out to do so, then you look pretty stupid.

And we're not talking about Vol. II of the Mueller report. We're talking about the so-called Articles of Impeachment you threw up in your posts #85 and #88. Stop deflecting.

And tell us your source for those so-called Articles of Impeachment. We know you didn't write them all by yourself.
Of course a Republican super-lawyer who puts party over country would answer that way. It's a subjective question. He wants to save the brand. Not the nation. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
????

Who the fuck are you talking about? Are you accusing Bob Mueller of putting "party over country"? Seriously?

You're losing me! Think before you post!
Of course a Republican super-lawyer who puts party over country would answer that way. It's a subjective question. He wants to save the brand. Not the nation.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Doesn't matter what he is trying to save. He was asked a question and he answered it during a formal hearing and his answer is now on record. Any answer Mueller gives to any question must be taken at face value.
Other than the Trump die hards I don't think most Americans support this culture of name calling, lying, bulling, etc. Originally Posted by themystic
What's "bulling"? Do you mean bullshitting - like you do every time you post here?

You're an eccie trailblazer when it comes to name calling, lying and insulting everyone's mother!

Are these some of the "Trump die-hards" you're referring to? Thousands of Indian Americans enthusiastically cheered the POTUS today... deep in the heart of Texas!

What's "bulling"? Do you mean bullshitting - like you do every time you post here?

You're an eccie trailblazer when it comes to name calling, lying and insulting everyone's mother!

Are these some of the "Trump die-hards" you're referring to? Thousands of Indian Americans enthusiastically cheered the POTUS today... deep in the heart of Texas!

Originally Posted by lustylad
I will no longer mimic Trumps behavior. I apologize. No more momma jokes

The thousands of Indian Americans were there for a cultural festival and Modi. Trump was a side show
????

Who the fuck are you talking about? Are you accusing Bob Mueller of putting "party over country"? Seriously?

You're losing me! Think before you post! Originally Posted by lustylad
YES. I'm not surprised I'm losing you. Meuller is not a shor-term or small-time Washington insider.

Doesn't matter what he is trying to save. He was asked a question and he answered it during a formal hearing and his answer is now on record. Any answer Mueller gives to any question must be taken at face value. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It matters to me, and half the cointry, what he thinks is important. I take his answer at two-faced value. He could have easily argued his investigation was worthless. Due to the fact that there were so many obstructive obstacles.

His answers on the record are now considered partisan in favor of his political party. Point blank.

YES. I'm not surprised I'm losing you. Meuller is not a shor-term (sic) or small-time Washington insider...

His answers on the record are now considered partisan in favor of his political party. Point blank. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You're nuts! Mueller hates trump. He spent 2 years trying to nail him. His hand-picked staff was 100% dim-retards and hildebeest lovers. Not a single Republican. He has no loyalty to the Republican party, especially not with trump in charge.

You dim-retards fawned all over him as a man of integrity for 2 years. Now you're trashing him because his report didn't find any collusion and he answered most questions honestly instead of parroting your dim-retard lies.

You make no sense. Try to post something remotely plausible. And lose the Yves St. Laurent pic. Smoking ain't PC.
YES. I'm not surprised I'm losing you. Meuller is not a shor-term or small-time Washington insider.

It matters to me, and half the cointry, what he thinks is important. I take his answer at two-faced value. He could have easily argued his investigation was worthless. Due to the fact that there were so many obstructive obstacles.

His answers on the record are now considered partisan in favor of his political party. Point blank.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
BTW, it’s “country”! If you’re going to be a spelling Nazi, learn how to spell!
BTW, it’s “country”! If you’re going to be a spelling Nazi, learn how to spell! Originally Posted by bambino

Fuck you. I've been drinking my sorrows away with this pathetic Steelers defense. I don't mind the spell check since I've had my mind in both places.

Five fuckin' recovered turnovers and still lose?

^^^ Now you're making sense! Rudolph is still maturing.
You're nuts! Mueller hates trump. He spent 2 years trying to nail him. His hand-picked staff was 100% dim-retards and hildebeest lovers. Not a single Republican. He has no loyalty to the Republican party, especially not with trump in charge.

You dim-retards fawned all over him as a man of integrity for 2 years. Now you're trashing him because his report didn't find any collusion and he answered most questions honestly instead of parroting your dim-retard lies.

You make no sense. Try to post something remotely plausible. And lose the Yves St. Laurent pic. Smoking ain't PC. Originally Posted by lustylad

Who gives a shit about being PC?

You're full of shit if you think his staff was 100% opposing party to the subject of investigation. If that was the case, there would have been a definitive statement regarding violation of the constitution. That is just wishful thinking on your part.

You don't make any sense when you state his staff was full of Democrats and the results were as they are. That's just dumb.

As far as the Yves St. Laurent pic, my Lenny Bruce characterization has a cigarette between his digits also. It's a choice. Like owning a fire arm. As politically incorrect as it may seem, it's my choice.