Independent Catholic Girls

• BLM69
  • 12-22-2017, 11:38 AM
By definition that would include all men because all men are suckers. Originally Posted by pyramider
Speak for yourself
No wonder so many of the ladies stay away from this board. Who'd want to be treated with zero respect by women hating arseholes, like so many of you clearly are. At least some of you are honest about being arseholes, that's probably the only truth you say here.
Speak for yourself Originally Posted by BLM69
Being self aware always helps.
This shit is all fantasy..none of it is real....have y'all not figured that shit out yet... really? Wtf do y'all even care what the next whore or client thinks/ does...i mean my god...seriously people...this shit is fun
.and financially fucking rewarding for most of the whores here with half a brain and decent looks. ...but seriously...who the fuck cares about what the next one is doing behind their closed doors. Just move the he'll on and worry about yourself.

This is a waste of time reading about y'all snitching on each other regarding what the next one said in private about the other. Can't get all the minutes I wasted on this back....dang...why does everyone insist on arguing about dumb shit ....we are all doing the same damn thing...we are all living in a glass house

Back to my Netflix original series "Bright"

Toodles y'all..have fun with your drama damn.
  • BLM69
  • 12-23-2017, 09:49 AM
This shit is all fantasy..none of it is real....have y'all not figured that shit out yet... really? Wtf do y'all even care what the next whore or client thinks/ does...i mean my god...seriously people...this shit is fun
.and financially fucking rewarding for most of the whores here with half a brain and decent looks. ...but seriously...who the fuck cares about what the next one is doing behind their closed doors. Just move the he'll on and worry about yourself.

This is a waste of time reading about y'all snitching on each other regarding what the next one said in private about the other. Can't get all the minutes I wasted on this back....dang...why does everyone insist on arguing about dumb shit ....we are all doing the same damn thing...we are all living in a glass house

Back to my Netflix original series "Bright"

Toodles y'all..have fun with your drama damn. Originally Posted by Analeese
Welcome to the internet, in case you miss the point of this site, it's to snitch on what whores do, you're right about whores having half a brain, there's always a price to pay for fast $, that's a whole other subject though
Eccie214 is a fucking girl..

And one I for sure would love to meet in the bathroom.. j.s.

TOTAL ASSHOLE.. MERRY CHRISTMAS

XXOO ANNIE
The Sherlock in Arlington has nice sized stalls in their bathrooms.
Fucking Arlington texas.. yup.. figures. They also dragged perfectly happy n.y girls there to watch their brilliant asshole fathers build shit. Ugh.. worst summer of my life... but I escaped. Lol. Played the whiny card till he caved and

I GOT TO GO HOME AND SEE THE ROLLING STONES!!! SO HAPPY.. I GOT PICS!! LOL XXOO ANNIE
<- Is an Atheist by the way. Keep that religious shit to yourself thank you.

-_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ohhhhh another heathen. Yessssss .