How about them Buccos!!!!!!

... No... It's Bambino's thread. He should get to
set the tone and decide what the thread is about.

You don't need to participate - or even choose to
read the thread... America is STILL almost a free country,
from what they say.

Just as you - or I - can surely start our-own separate
threads and thus discuss whatever we fancy.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Interesting you agreed with my freedom to post about the worst owner in Pittsburgh sports history about 4-5 posts above but now you don’t? Lol
That’s so cute when you change your opinion to stay in line. Maybe you should form your own opinion and have the guts to stick with it?
Again, any discussion about the Pirates includes a discussion about the guy who is the biggest obstacle to achieve long term success. Bottom line Bob Nutting!
I hope Nutting doesn't pull the rug out this year and force any dumbass trades if they're legitimately contending
I hope Nutting doesn't pull the rug out this year and force any dumbass trades if they're legitimately contending Originally Posted by HDGristle
Those Dumbass trades in the past few years produced Reynolds,Bednar and Cruz, amongst others. But when they were contending they brought in Burnett, Martin, Byrd and Mornue. Time will tell.
How bout them suckos!?!? Sinking like the pathetic ship their owner deserves. I guess the season lasts more than a month. Who knew?

Bahahahahahahahaha
How bout them suckos!?!? Sinking like the pathetic ship their owner deserves. I guess the season lasts more than a month. Who knew?

Bahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by Charley3
Well, Bucco fever was followed by a Bucco hangover. Still .5 out of first. Fevers and hangovers don’t last. They’re temporary. 7% of the season played. They’ll make some moves. Endy should be here now. Hedges is way under the line. They can’t hide his weak bat. Other young prospects will come up. Their best player, Cruz, is healing on a good pace. I said they would win 82, I’m sticking to that.

I mean, they could be in last place like the Cardinals, or Yankees.

BAHAHAHAHAISKISH
Interesting you agreed with my freedom to post about the worst owner in Pittsburgh sports history about 4-5 posts above but now you don’t? Lol
That’s so cute when you change your opinion to stay in line. Maybe you should form your own opinion and have the guts to stick with it?
Again, any discussion about the Pirates includes a discussion about the guy who is the biggest obstacle to achieve long term success. Bottom line Bob Nutting! Originally Posted by Charley3
... Once again - you mis-understand.

Wasn't defending "freedom" - just the thought that
it's hard to discuss the Pirate baseballers without
mentioning Nutting. ... But it IS Bambino's thread.

And I surely DO have the uh.. guts, is it?
To give me-own opinion... Not just in this forum
- but over in the Political sandbox.
Just ask the lads there. ...

But they don't discuss Pirates baseball or Steelers
football over there... The Pirate lads don't look
any worse than any-other side - and better than most
of the crappy ones! ... It's a START!

### Salty
Buccos 4/0! Thank God they’re done with the AL East. Keller with another great outing. 13ks.

https://twitter.com/theponiexpress/s...0AMolspcYxY9QA
Here’s an interesting read on the Padres. Small market team with a big market payroll. 246 million. They’re not doing so well.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...l-padres-daily

They’ll either go bankrupt or start dumping salaries.
Here’s an interesting read on the Padres. Small market team with a big market payroll. 246 million. They’re not doing so well.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...l-padres-daily

They’ll either go bankrupt or start dumping salaries. Originally Posted by bambino
... Or MOVE...

... But where to? ... Gone are the Chargers, the Clippers,
the Friars, the Sockers, and the Conquistadours.

... The Padres are the onley team left. ..

#### Salty
... Or MOVE...

... But where to? ... Gone are the Chargers, the Clippers,
the Friars, the Sockers, and the Conquistadours.

... The Padres are the onley team left. ..

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Well, one thing is certain, they won’t be able to keep it up. They’re not the Dodgers. They don’t have the revenues to keep spending that much money.
Keller named NL pitcher of the week. He’s been dominant in his last 3 starts.
Bucs finally brought their bats today. 8/0 over the Tigers. Split the Leyland Cup.
Tequila now at PNC!!!

https://triblive.com/sports/pirates-...st-of-tequila/ Originally Posted by bambino
The article says the club to be named after the tequila will be an “all inclusive space”. I hope that means you don’t need to make 10 mil a year, not that one of the last bastions of Americana will be rife with assorted freaks.
The article says the club to be named after the tequila will be an “all inclusive space”. I hope that means you don’t need to make 10 mil a year, not that one of the last bastions of Americana will be rife with assorted freaks. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, you need to pay extra for the seats to access that level. Just like club level seats at Acrisure.