Rules on Outing

I'm not attacking you or trying to be a smart ass.
But I do think that ALL mods need to be on the same page about how they're going to implement the rules and guidelines AT LEAST the nuclear ones.

Regardless of the member, that was fucked up.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
It seems to me to play to which mods are fuckin which whores...some mods hate some whores while protecting others. And other mods bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda.

eccie houston has become a shitty place.
I've called him by his original handle which happens to be yours too.
And several people in Austin have called you out on it too. Some have even pm me about you and your infinite number of handles, seems like you have a lot of friends all around....

Have a seat with the rest of your other multi personalities now.

Thanks
What other people do has no bearing on someone RTMing your post with proof you are outing.

You better pray when he comes back his name isn't that or some formal version or you indeed are outing.

You better be careful believing other idiots, unless they are staff members.
And them pming you that info is a whole other thread.

You might want to learn how to keep your mouth shut.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:21 AM
I'm not attacking you or trying to be a smart ass.
But I do think that ALL mods need to be on the same page about how they're going to implement the rules and guidelines AT LEAST the nuclear ones.

Regardless of the member, that was fucked up.
I may have to rethink my view on your lil outting info share ass. You just may have some redeeming value. Now that HuggyBear yacking NubianPrince is another matter...
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Combine both for efficiency. Here's a nifty recipe:

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe...lick=recipe_sr

I routinely invite Jameson and Orville Redenbacher to join me when I visit ECCIE.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

You and Elizabeth Whispers best stay away from any thread that had to do with outting
uh oh....^^^^^ I hope your inbox has fire protection
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:37 AM
uh oh....^^^^^ I hope your inbox has fire protection Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
They know better than waste time on a pm to me...
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 10:54 AM

It is cute... Originally Posted by dearhunter
It is cute... how defensive and catty you got by me simply pointing out facts, backed up with your own words.

I told you it wasn't personal.

But it's ok don't feel bad not everybody can stand by their word. ...

Phonies abound....
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 11:01 AM

[INSERTUSUALCUNTYRANT] [/INSERT] Originally Posted by bottoms up

Dimelooo Rickyyyyyyy

One day you'll intimidate me you internet thug you!

Fuckery time over for me now....

Chat with y'all later...
Wish that you were correct so I could RTM your ass and send you on vacation.
When s r returns I'll be sure to pm him and find out if his is.
They know better than waste time on a pm to me... Originally Posted by WTF
to bad....it was a doozie
It is cute... how defensive and catty you got by me simply pointing out facts, backed up with your own words.

I told you it wasn't personal.

But it's ok don't feel bad not everybody can stand by their word. ...

Phonies abound....
With friends like you C22 doesn't need any enemies........not that he doesn't want them.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 12:25 PM
SMH. Hope you didnt give her any personal info... js... ahhh you'll find out eventually. Just wait till that last match gets struck on the box, on the way outta dodge... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Last time a whore asked for any personal info, my answer was bahahahahahahahahahaha!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 12:30 PM
DROP THE NAMES OR STFU.
WHAT PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN "BAN" FOR OUTING AND DON'T ADMIT IT?
THIS IS WHY YOU'RE SO BROKE AND A BUM INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT MAKING YOUR RENT MONEY THAT YOU STRUGGLE TO MAKE, YOU OVER HERE LOOKING FOR FUCKING DRAMA.

THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS TO BE BANNED not from this site but FROM THE HOBBY PERIOD it's YOU.
YOU ARE A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY. To BOTH PROVIDERS AND HOBBYISTS.

YOU BELONG IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION.

THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU COLLECT SO MUCH INFORMATION ON THE CLIENTS YOU SEE IT'S SO YOU CAN USE IT AGAINST THEM WHEN SOMETHING DOESN'T GO YOUR WAY.

ANYBODY GIVING THIS CRAZY WOMAN THEIR PERSONAL INFO MUST BE DEMENTED AS SHE IS AND WILL END UP REGRETTING IT.

YOU HAVE ALSO OUTTED PROVIDERS OFF THE BOARD, INCLUDING MYSELF, YOU HAVE POSTED MY OLD INCALL ADDRESS IN SEVERAL WEBSITES. YOU JEALOUS EVIL WHORE.

YOU HAVE BEEN LYING AND SLANDERING MY NAME FOR OVER A YEAR OFF THE BOARD. MAKING UP THE MOST DELIRIOUS NON SENSE FUCKING LIES
PFFFFTTTTTTTTT MISS ME WITH YOUR DELUSIONAL BS WHOEVER HAS ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU MUST BE ON THE SAME SHIT YOU ON.

YOUR BUM ASS NEVER EVEN CROSSED MY DAMN MIND.
LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT YOU BIPOLAR BODERLINE WHORE YOU AND I HAVE NEVER MET NOT WITH THIS NAME NOT WITH ANY NAMES OF YOUR PAST WHORE LIVES EITHER.
WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS.
I DON'T FUCK WITH YOU I NEVER WILL FUCK WITH YOU.

WHEN I FIGURED THAT YOU WERE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND JUST PLAIN STRAIGHT UP FUCKING CRAZY. I PUT UP A WALL BIGGER THAN THE ONE TRUMP WANTS TO BUILD.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAUSED IN YOUR PEANUT BRAIN TO HAVE BREAKDOWN AND TARGET ME WITH YOUR HATE, BUT YOU NEED TO LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF YOUR LYING, ASS EATING MOUTH.

THE FUNNIEST PART ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THAT EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE BAD MOUTHED ME WITH SO MANY PEOPLE, I'M STILL WINNING AND YOU STILL A FUCKING BUM.

I WILL FOREVER BE THE BITCH YOU WISH YOU WERE, ACCEPT IT AND GET OVER IT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPARE YOUR BUM ASS SELF TO ME. YOU DON'T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE SIDEWALK 5 LANES AWAY FROM MY LANE.

YOU STILL MAY BE FOOLING SOME BUT JUST KNOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF US ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ALL THE SHIT THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND STILL ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.

GET HELP CRAZY WHORE.

Natalia, although Try can't stop spanking it over this post, do you seriously think this makes you look sexy? Imho, it makes you look bsc. Like if you had a do-over, just...don't. Like Nancy said, "Just say no." lol.

We get it that you and Carmelita don't like each other. Really, we do.

And stop attacking her for her menu. We live in a free country, right? (Well at least for now...) If she changes her menu, Ima be like really mad at you. ha ha. Not all freaky fucktards have bad hygiene. Sex is kinda gross anyway no matter what the menu is, objectively speaking.

This thread has slaughtered more handles than the Trojan War. OP is still standing though, and hopefully, by now, still smiling. She left me with a silly grin that I could not wipe off no matter how hard I tried. That's what the hobby is supposed to be about, not all this other crap.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 12:42 PM
to bad....it was a doozie Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Oh , it is not that I haven't gotten their long winded pm's from both ... it is just they know know that it will make it worse.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 12:48 PM
^^
WTF, you're fucking hilarious btw.