Gary Johnson Wins Libertarian Nomination!

Obama does not veto enough. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
that was only because the boner lead congress outsmarted themselves when they passed bills obama could sign off on. They didn't have enough votes to override his veto (what few he had issued).
It depends on what is being vetoed!

But when the representatives of the people make a valid and supported determination of what would be a beneficial law it is not a good thing for the executive to veto it because he or she doesn't agree with it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The President is also a representative of the people, at least in theory. It is his/her duty to veto legislation s/he deems detrimental to the country.

That's the theory, anyway. Now they simply vote the way their masters want, with a little dissent just for show.

When in doubt, veto. Do you have any examples of terrific legislation that passed Congress and wrongfully vetoed by the POTUS? You didn't answer my other questions, so don't worry, I don't expect an answer to this one, either.
Do you have any examples of terrific legislation that passed Congress and wrongfully vetoed by the POTUS? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
#1: Fortunately I have a life other than posting on this board ... it also includes a business and related responsibilities.
#2: This thread is about Gary Johnson... not your questions ... Gary Johnson has a "veto record" (and holds one) as a governor ... that sounds like a "my way or the highway" kind of person .... we've had one of those for almost 8 years.

I, personally, don't want another dictator, who thinks he knows best for me.

Perhaps you are comfortable with that as long as you agree with their policies.
that was only because the boner lead congress outsmarted themselves when they passed bills obama could sign off on. They didn't have enough votes to override his veto (what few he had issued). Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... more so because his "hit man" Harry Reid log jammed legislation for him.

Then Obamnable could claim the Congress wasn't doing its job and sign an EO.
... more so because his "hit man" Harry Reid log jammed legislation for him.

Then Obamnable could claim the Congress wasn't doing its job and sign an EO. Originally Posted by LexusLover
yeah, that too.
The President is also a representative of the people, at least in theory. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As applied Obaminable doesn't based on an majority or he would have shit canned Obamacare with another EO .. years ago. I'm not sure who else he is representing, because he's done NOTHING to help the Black communities AS A WHOLE, just his professor, while whining about police "over reaction" ....

I'm not you simple fuck, it is you.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When will they be seeing YOUR picture on those KansASS billboards advertising YOUR gloryholes, EKIM ! ? !
#1: Fortunately I have a life other than posting on this board ... it also includes a business and related responsibilities.
#2: This thread is about Gary Johnson... not your questions ... Gary Johnson has a "veto record" (and holds one) as a governor ... that sounds like a "my way or the highway" kind of person .... we've had one of those for almost 8 years.

I, personally, don't want another dictator, who thinks he knows best for me.

Perhaps you are comfortable with that as long as you agree with their policies. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A dictator who wants government to leave you alone.
A dictator who wants government to leave you alone. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There are 2-3 Pit Bulls across the street that leave me alone.

And so do their "care givers"!

If that's a reference to Gary Johnson, I simply don't want a dictator.
When will they be seeing my picture on those KansASS billboards advertising the gloryholes, EKIM ! ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Whenever you pay for them gay rey Is your trade dropping off?

There are 2-3 Pit Bulls across the street that leave me alone.

And so do their "care givers"!

If that's a reference to Gary Johnson, I simply don't want a dictator. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Seriously, Gary Johnson a dictator? You're insane. Then you're going to vote for Trump, who has less respect for the process than Obama.
Keep Gary going...........
bump
chump