Helping The Transition From ASPD (1950) to Eccie (2019)

LOL yall wild...and no that's bad info but you gotta admit my threads are fire. Hot hot hot!!!
So you're ********....lol that's so rad dude. like you like U2 and Blink 182?

Just remember what happened to Lester;-) ok bye now ***** Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Its not a belief it’s a black and white fact.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
LOL yall wild...and no that's bad info but you gotta admit my threads are fire. Hot hot hot!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is your arm long enough to pat yourself on your back?
You got one over inflated option of yourself...

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information. Originally Posted by submarineracer
I hope this helps;-)

Whatever you say outer!
It’s a real shame when Eccie staff hides behind fake handles and can’t take their lumps for their blatant disregard for members privacy.

Let me guess it wasn’t admin that deleted my info?
It was you right? After my RTM’s?
Your own personal cover up.

I thought all edits on Eccie were supposed to be tagged with staff edit. But you just starred it to bypass procedure?
How is this being allowed?
Continue with your insults Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Says the KING...
  • pxmcc
  • 03-12-2019, 10:12 AM
Whatever you say outer!
It’s a real shame when Eccie staff hides behind fake handles and can’t take their lumps for their blatant disregard for members privacy.

I thought all edits on Eccie were supposed to be tagged with staff edit. But you just starred it to bypass procedure? Originally Posted by submarineracer
so now you're saying some mods on here have fake handles? really?
Looking that way for sure.
Are you fucking blind?

Not surprised that this handle is joining in the cover up.

It’s pretty revealing.
You fuck ups need to ditch those handles and try again, keeping your outing mouths shut.
Not one user has missed the fact that you are the only handle on the forum who loyally defends sp & sc. That screams volumes about you and your agenda. Originally Posted by Eidolon
He was permanently band for the other sight for failure to follow staff direction.
so now you're saying some mods on here have fake handles? really? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Guess you are that naive.
Guess you are that naive. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Imma have to ban this handle it's getting too much heat like Nino Brown. ;-)
  • pxmcc
  • 03-12-2019, 10:50 AM
He was permanently band for the other sight for failure to follow staff direction. Originally Posted by bb1961
thx bb. no i was banned for calling out a pimp. this is way off topic btw.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Look at you trying to get members banned for a name people been calling u for a decade

Let's go ahead and ban half of members in Austin then
Whatever you say outer!

I thought all edits on Eccie were supposed to be tagged with staff edit. But you just starred it to bypass procedure?
How is this being allowed? Originally Posted by submarineracer
OMG...this isn't a conspiracy at all, sir. Honestly...I was at DINNER - a very nice one, thank you. And I happened to get a notification of your RTM saying you wanted an edit. Because I was in the ladies room, I only had a couple of minutes without pissing off my date, so I quickly edited the posts AT YOUR REQUEST. No, I am not required to tag anything, I usually do, but in cases like this the important thing to to remove the offending content. WHICH I DID - FOR YOU (pending my review).

4 bottles of wine and a shit ton of stone crab later, I seriously just waking up and coming back to investigate.
Look at you trying to get members banned for a name people been calling u for a decade

Let's go ahead and ban half of members in Austin then Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

Trust me I should have jumped on that 3 years ago.
Fact is, I’m not who you claim, but do share the name, this why you are an outer.

I have friends on here and they know what my name is.
My ID says my name.
A decade is not 3 years.