Lib-retards Are Whining About Odumbocare!

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This emoticon is just like all of your other emoticons that you insist are stupid and insignificant; thus, not deserving reply, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but it is using your handle.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're into those gay actors in musicals, aren't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
This emoticon is just like all of your other emoticons that you insist are stupid and insignificant; thus, not deserving reply, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but it is using your handle.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
DAOTY hankering gong for a win in 2015.
Another emoticon just like all of your other emoticons that you insist are stupid and insignificant; thus, not deserving reply, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. It too is using your handle, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Do you have the clap?

You're into those gay actors in musicals, aren't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you saying you have a problem with Mel Brooks movies?

That only goes to prove that you are the leading ASSHOLE on this board.
Are you saying you have a problem with Mel Brooks movies?

That only goes to prove that you are the leading ASSHOLE on this board.
You're the faggot that honed in on the scene with the queer, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're the faggot that honed in on the scene with the queer, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Holy mother of pearl. What a freak!

Holy mother of pearl. What a freak!

You're the "freak" that gets your jollies out of watching homo's and gay musicals, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I don't smear myself with my own waste and curl up in a corner.

Do you, Corpy?

Do you, Corpy?
Weak deflection, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Everyone here knows the excrement you smear all over your body belongs to your boyfriend, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, but you wait until after you get home from your faggot musicals so you won't be arrested in public.
I don't repeat the same childish insult over and over and over and over and over and over.

Do you, dipshit?

Fuck NO!, you eat Shit... everybody knows that, Hissy Fit
Another emoticon just like all of your other emoticons that you insist are stupid and insignificant; thus, not deserving reply, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. It too is using your handle, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't repeat the same childish insult over and over and over and over and over and over.

Do you, dipshit?

Well, no but IvaBiggenIdiot (IBIdiot) errr, IvaBiggenHomo (IBHomo) does.