So, who the heck are ya???

I started our as GRIPITRIPIT on ASPD, then signed up here thinking I would change my name to MR.STARFISH it just didn't work (LAME) so had the fine mods change back to GRIPITRIPIT...no need to be in cognito..
I started out as rudder on the other board , just added the x factor to the new name .

we had met at a social function from a another board.
Im still the same No change
Still the same name after 9 years. Not blazin' as many trails as I used to though.
Oleguy is still oleguy. (Still Old)
  • S-Man
  • 01-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Changed my avatar back to what it was when I joined ASPD.
I am the same
I started our as GRIPITRIPIT on ASPD, then signed up here thinking I would change my name to MR.STARFISH it just didn't work (LAME) so had the fine mods change back to GRIPITRIPIT...no need to be in cognito.. Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
I SO knew that was you GRIP!!! Glad the Mods were reading my mind...dude, that avatar was...uh, bad!! Were you one of the many who complained about the "cum shot" that Cage had for so long??? Shame shame shaaaame!!!

Glad to see ya still around ol'bud...holla!!!!!!!

GO Cowboys.
GO Cowboys.
guh guh guh...GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!
No name change here.

I was on ASPD for a little over 8 years so I figured I should keep the same name.

netman
was Sweet Petite Ginger on old site...dropped the Ginger since I go by Jenn anyway and now I have a new baby niece named Ginger so it just seemed weird....
Count me in the lazy crowd - kept the same handle as on ASPD. BTW, anyone know of a source of better avatars than those on ECCIE?
Still me, just brought my dogs and plunked us all down here.
I kept the same handle- it works for me and I like it.
New handles are too much trouble. Heck, they tie an ID around my neck at work so I don't forget who I am there.
As I have been retired for quite some time, I lost the password into my email account. And besides, Ezmerelda Zella is Hot.