Meet the GOP Congressman whoo opposes Trump the most

And I showed you where a tax increase did double tax revenues...

We can do these numbers forever.

Under your theory a reduction of the tax rate to 1% would increase revenues.

Look Bud , go read the Laffer Curve.

Tax rate to high ..reduction in revenue

Tax rate to low...reduction in revenue. Originally Posted by WTF
We actually agree on something.
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2018, 08:45 AM
We actually agree on something. Originally Posted by Budman
Good....all we really have been debating is the optimal tax rate and that is something that is fluid. What is optimal at one point in the business cycle is not the same at another point.

I have tried to discredit that lowering taxes always brings in more revenue....
I have tried to discredit that lowering taxes always brings in more revenue.... Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody said it did... but keep discrediting a non-existent argument if it makes you feel smart.

Ready for another economics lesson? Tax rates are not the only variable affecting GDP growth. There's also monetary policy and interest rates. And regulation. And consumer confidence. And productivity. And trade policy. And foreign exchange rates. And demographic trends. And technological changes. And a host of other stuff.

I didn't want to mention this earlier because I know you're a simple-minded simpleton who cannot fathom an equation with more than one variable in it.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Nobody said it did... but keep discrediting a non-existent argument if it makes you feel smart. There are people that think it does...

Ready for another economics lesson? Tax rates are not the only variable affecting GDP growth. Correct There's also monetary policy and interest rates. Yes And regulation. Yes And consumer confidence Yes. And productivity. Yes And trade policy. Yes And foreign exchange rates. Yes And demographic trends. Yes And technological changes. Yes And a host of other stuff.
Yes
I didn't want to mention this earlier because I know you're a simple-minded simpleton who cannot fathom an equation with more than one variable in it. Originally Posted by lustylad
Had you mentioned it earlier, I would have agreed. I also would agree if you said you are a dipshit...

• WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 08:19 AM

I didn't want to mention this earlier because I know you're a simple-minded simpleton who cannot fathom an equation with more than one variable in it. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yet when talk about AT&T bonuses...you seemed pretty simple minded. Only the Trump tax cut was mentioned as being responsible for the bonus. Not that it was in the works before the tax cut. Not that AT&T had laid off workers earlier, not that AT&T might trying to be currying favor with Trumps DOJ.....

Who the fuck is really the simple minded simpleton? Take a look in the mirror if the question is to complex...

Yet when talk about AT&T bonuses...you seemed pretty simple minded. Only the Trump tax cut was mentioned as being responsible for the bonus. Not that it was in the works before the tax cut. Not that AT&T had laid off workers earlier, not that AT&T might trying to be currying favor with Trumps DOJ.....

Who the fuck is really the simple minded simpleton? Take a look in the mirror if the question is to complex...

Originally Posted by WTF
SnitchyVI just outed himself......again!!!!!!
Are you calling people names again, amigo?

Have you got your eyes on wtf again?
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 08:38 AM
SnitchyVI just outed himself......again!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I outed your first cousin and half brother, lustylad.

Are you calling people names again, amigo?

Have you got your eyes on wtf again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF has eyes on me dipshit. He reads all my reviews. But I see you haven’t quit calling people names. You do it every post because that’s all you have.
WTF has eyes on me dipshit. He reads all my reviews. But I see you haven’t quit calling people names. You do it every post because that’s all you have. Originally Posted by bambino
If you don’t want people to read your reviews, why do you post them?
If you don’t want people to read your reviews, why do you post them? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I post them for the mongers in Pittsburgh. Those guys can use them to make choices. That’s why I read theirs. I assume you do the same. But my reviews are useless to WTF. He will never see the Hos I review and has no interest in them. He’s just looking for things so he can make a childish asshole out of himself. Maybe he should read yours. He can find the same things. But he reads mine. He has “eyes” for me.
I outed your first cousin and half brother, lustylad.

Originally Posted by WTF
That's exactly what the left wants. They think you should be able to marry anyone or anything your heart desires. Anyone who opposes that must be a bigot.
I post them for the mongers in Pittsburgh. Those guys can use them to make choices. That’s why I read theirs. I assume you do the same. But my reviews are useless to WTF. He will never see the Hos I review and has no interest in them. He’s just looking for things so he can make a childish asshole out of himself. Maybe he should read yours. He can find the same things. But he reads mine. He has “eyes” for me. Originally Posted by bambino
Kinda like LLiarMan and BONE COLLECTOR, right?
Kinda like LLiarMan and BONE COLLECTOR, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re actually more of a cockstalker than they are in my experience. Those guys don’t bug me.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 10:29 AM