Cougar High LOOSES

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

All things considered ... this thread backfired on him ... plain and simple!

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only! Originally Posted by bigtex
And when will they be joining the ranks of REAL universities that compete for the Bowl Championship series, Cotex ? Think they've got what it takes to take on Alabama or Clemson ? " IS " their program good enough to start playing with the big boys ?
Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!
bigkotex. hahaha.

i think you know where to stick these yeah?
bigkotex. hahaha.

i think you know where to stick these yeah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sure, stick 'em up your wallowed out ass!
Sure, stick 'em up bigkotex's wallowed out ass! Originally Posted by bigtex
FTFY.
The Wacky Kid from Wacko was David Koresh's favorite fuck buddy!
The Wacky Kid from Wacko was David Koresh's favorite fuck buddy! Originally Posted by bigtex
what makes you think i ever lived in Waco. i didn't. it's just a handle or are you too stupid to figure that out?

i suppose your handle makes us think you are tall .. or even worse.. like you have a big Johnson.

if your Johnson was 12 inches long, it would still be a larger number than your IQ.

FTFY. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
When did you learn what that means welsher? why are you still here?
go to bed bitch. and enjoy being the chimp of eccie

Great comeback, WaKKKo. You are one of the dimmest bulbs in a dark room!
like you have a big Johnson.

if your Johnson was 12 inches long, it would still be a larger number than your IQ. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
"Big Johnson"

Where in the hell ... did that come from?

Wacky sees the name "bigtex" ... and automatically translates it into ... "Big Johnson" ...

No where else ... but Wacko !!!

Other than Wacky from Wacko ... who said ... or even implied ... anything at all ... about a "Big Johnson" ???

More than likely ... that is what ... The Wacky Kid from Wacko ... has wet dreams about.

Apparently ... Wacky loved sucking ... David Koresh's ... "Big Johnson" ...

Wacky ... The 'Fago' Kid ... from Wacko ...

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!
go to bed bitch. and enjoy being the chimp of eccie
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is soothing to my ass chimp chump, is that menthol on your lips?
  • DSK
  • 01-07-2016, 07:54 AM
That is soothing to my ass chimp chump, is that menthol on your lips? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that what Assup normally puts on his lips when he kisses your ass?
JL, you've always been a WK for our most mentally challenged posters. I don't know if that's because you feel sorry for them or because you're that starved for attention.

Please, keep denying who we all know you are. It makes your pathetic existence here even more comical.

Your actions reveal your bad lie with each post.