♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

You say the sweetest things WC..............
Hey Ms A...maybe we need to challenge him to our doubles! lol
WooHoo You are on girl..................Hey WC...Can you handle the Hot Damn Doubles cumin soon to a bed near you???
A large creamy load of cum is to gals like Dallas, Allison, Rebecka, Sabrina, Athena and other true cum sluts like a fine wine or aged scotch. Gals who truly savor the tasting and the swallowing exude that magic touch when they suck your cock that makes you want to feed them and it is impossible to hold back in just about any position that you serve it up Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Sorry I am late getting to the game tonite..Ive been a very busy girl today... WC all this sexy talk about swallowing your cum has got me all hot and bothered again..I think I need more and I could always use more hot sweet protein running down my throat
Cum really makes a great tasting and filling drink for me when the load is very large. I try to make my lunch nothing but cum and will ask the guys to provide me an many refills as they can- MSOG bbbjcim makes for a very very satisfying lunch and sometimes dinner. I guess you other girls do the same right
The average ejaculate contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc.
The caloric content of an average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 15 calories.

Ill keep my cream fillings as my desserts..............IJS
The average ejaculate contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc.
The caloric content of an average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 15 calories. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
All the food groups, 101.
cumsluts really appreciate the warm liquid meal and snacks we provide them during the entire day. Being low in calories is a plus since nobody wants a heavy lunch. The best approach for providers is a "grazing" mentality where you continually bbbjcim and swallow throughout the day.
The best approach for providers is a "grazing" mentality where you continually bbbjcim and swallow throughout the day. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
"Eating feels good and the results of eating too much or too little can evoke negative feelings because of your appearance. Healthful eating habits are as much a part of a healthy outlook toward food as counting calories."

"Getting a consistent supply of essential nutrients, for instance, supports a strong metabolism and immune system for good health. Eating erratically and emphasizing only a few nutrients instead puts strain on your body systems and leaves you open to more frequent infection and illness."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/38...#ixzz1s1RX93ZD

The Chef.
You can literally feel the difference when you have a cum addicted addict sucking your cock for one of her frequent daily low calorie nutritious sperm feedings. Her intensity of cock sucking, her skills and her anticipation of your feeding her your creamy cum is unmatched by gals who just go through the motions. These gals can literally drop your shots and suck the cum out of you anytime, anyplace in a matter of a just a few moments sometimes seconds.
You can literally feel the difference when you have a cum addicted addict sucking your cock for one of her frequent daily low calorie nutritious sperm feedings. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Loving to do it is always better.
The caloric content of an average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 15 calories.

Ill keep my cream fillings as my desserts..............IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You Houston girls rock...ijs
You can literally feel the difference when you have a cum addicted addict sucking your cock for one of her frequent daily low calorie nutritious sperm feedings. Her intensity of cock sucking, her skills and her anticipation of your feeding her your creamy cum is unmatched by gals who just go through the motions. These gals can literally drop your shots and suck the cum out of you anytime, anyplace in a matter of a just a few moments sometimes seconds. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
dammit you sexy beast! You have such a sexy way with words!!!!

Dallas, I know you and all the hot Houston cock sucking cum addicts cant wait for your sperm feedings. It is an important source for your vitality and sexual energy
Dallas, I know you and all the hot Houston cock sucking cum addicts cant wait for your sperm feedings. It is an important source for your vitality and sexual energy Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Every morning I wake up knowing that I will get lots of cum feedings , and it makes me hot thinking about it