Good in the world

Apology accepted, please don't do it again.

Since you seemed to miss this part Reya. I told you I apologize , and stated it publicly. People out there I was out of line with Reya and I have apologized for it. Originally Posted by rockerrick
  • Sire
  • 05-09-2012, 05:03 PM

I just want to know why Joan won't answer my PM.
Ha, yeah...sorry, it seems like anytime I comment on something everything gets sidetracked...I blame my ADD.

I just want to know why Joan won't answer my PM. Originally Posted by Sire
  • Sire
  • 05-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Ha, yeah...sorry, it seems like anytime I comment on something everything gets sidetracked...I blame my ADD. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
You blame yourself and your ADD because Joan won't respond to my PM?

Hmmm. Very odd.
Oh lord. Let me break it down for you: I blame my ADD on getting threads side tracked because the thread often diverges from it's original path... thus anyone reading or interested in the thread at all is damn near spell bound by whatever point I was making that is only loosely related to the topic. My wandering mind causes the minds of others to wander. THAT is what I was taking responsibility for. My overarching point: If Joan is even on Eccie at the moment she is probably too caught up in the last few posts on this thread to reply to your pm.

Oh and yes, it is becoming clear that I am quite odd in this crowd indeed.

*This is the first thread I have posted in for a couple months at least and I have been reminded of why I stopped posting in the first place. Some guys are becoming much more efficient or I'm giving up too easily in my old age(29). In any case I'll go back to letting the smart folks discuss things of great import and I will be sitting quietly looking (debatably) pretty on P411 and TER if anyone wants to get in touch. Eccie no longer offers the one major thing it had going for it- a sense of community and a place for ALL members of the hobby to discuss things. It feels like there are a few big mouths that are hell bent on running everyone else off. So be it.

You blame yourself and your ADD because Joan won't respond to my PM?

Hmmm. Very odd. Originally Posted by Sire
  • Sire
  • 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Oh lord. Let me break it down for you: I blame my ADD on getting threads side tracked because the thread often diverges from it's original path... thus anyone reading or interested in the thread at all is damn near spell bound by whatever point I was making that is only loosely related to the topic. My wandering mind causes the minds of others to wander. THAT is what I was taking responsibility for. My overarching point: If Joan is even on Eccie at the moment she is probably too caught up in the last few posts on this thread to reply to your pm.

Oh and yes, it is becoming clear that I am quite odd in this crowd indeed.

*This is the first thread I have posted in for a couple months at least and I have been reminded of why I stopped posting in the first place. Some guys are becoming much more efficient or I'm giving up too easily in my old age(29). In any case I'll go back to letting the smart folks discuss things of great import and I will be sitting quietly looking (debatably) pretty on P411 and TER if anyone wants to get in touch. Eccie no longer offers the one major thing it had going for it- a sense of community and a place for ALL members of the hobby to discuss things. It feels like there are a few big mouths that are hell bent on running everyone else off. So be it. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Im an oddball too. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I was just playin. I actually like you. So there.
Woooohoohoo! LOL

It's still a regular ol' party up in here!

Joan this is your party girl and of course you can cry if you want to.

But really, where'd you go girl!
  • Toyz
  • 05-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Woooohoohoo! LOL

It's still a regular ol' party up in here!

Joan this is your party girl and of course you can cry if you want to.

But really, where'd you go girl! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
...its time to break out the twister game & make some marguritas...
Preface:
This post is just to fuck with you because you make it so easy to "bully" you.

Toyz did you get the toyz for our session yet?

Further more wii you please log out so you can log in as Joan.
I'm ready for that other white meat.

Epilogue:
Now I just feel bad. See, I really am not a bully at heart.
But I couldn't help but press reply b/c I'm sorry that was just too damn funny.
Thank you for letting me amuse myself at your expense. And for that I would be more than happy to play twister or what ever GAME you prefer. I don't do well with tequila but I have had one tall dos equis already; and I'm feeln' fine.
It isn't... but I'm feeling in a generous mood since my birthday is tomorrow.

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
I am glad that z was in a good mood yesterday and today is his birthday and that has about as much to do with the oroginal topic (which doesn't even belong in this Forum) as most of the the other intellectual conversation that has taken place in this one.

There are so many violations here that editing this one will take a week.

I am closing it so I can catch up on warnings and points as unlike my compadre, this one put me in a foul mood!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff