Who believes in God....or Magic? . If so why?

Hey, God told me tell you to shut the fuck up again. You better listen. He would tell you himself but God is busy so he sent me.

We have only been a nation a short time in the scheme of things. we will collapse like all nation states that have people like you that think they are born privileged in the world. That is how they all collapse, from within. Originally Posted by WTF
1. I agree...America is a nation in decline for a host of reasons.

2. You blame me or "people like me" for the collapse? You call me "privileged?" What do you know about me and my "privilege?" I joined the Army at 18 because my parents died when I was 11 and was raised a foster child, and had no other options. Priveleged? I spent 30 years in the Army, fought in 3 wars, lost 4 friends in one day, have attended 24 military funerals, honor guard for 6. Priveleged? I suffer PTSD, nightmares, 5 years in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction because I can't get the war out of my head. Priveleged? Lost my house and my career had to start over because of my addictions. Priveleged?

I made the mistake once, when I was a very young and immature man...about judging someone I didn't know..."a book by it's cover" so to speak. I was a young medic at William Beaumont Army Hospital in 1982...was looking over the chart of a patient...he was about 60-65 years old...I noticed he had all his teeth when he went to Korea...and had none when he came back. Being a young, inexperienced (in the ways of the world) full of piss and vinegar made a flippant remark (kind of like your "privileged" statement) to the effect of "They must have had bad dental care in Korea"....well....this old soldier turned and looked at me...said "Son...I was on a position when the Chinese started their attack....they came at us in a human wave...we could not shoot them fast enough...they kept on coming..my buddy took one between his eyes next to me and went down...the Chinese were overrunning our position, and I was out of ammo...so I laid down, took my buddies corpse and laid it on top of me...the Chinese (in order to save their ammo) started bayonetting everyone to make sure they were dead...(he started to lift his shirt)...they bayonetted my buddy so hard it went clean through him and into me...(it was now I saw the mangled scar in his gut)...they then would turn the rifle around and hit us all in the face with the butt of the weapon...and that Son....is how I lost my teeth in Korea.

It was that day I stopped making judgements or assumptions about people I don't know, nor have ever met.

The next time someone in front of you at Walmart seems to move a little too slow for you....stop and pause....Did this person just find out they have cancer today? Did this person bury the love of their life today? Did this person endure a Chinese human wave in Korea?

You just don't know. Originally Posted by FriscoKiddo
Very impressive. I had a discussion with another person on this forum a while ago and we were discussing being "proud" of military service. I was drafted and spent 21 months stateside, mostly in Virginia. I said I was proud that I served but not really proud for what I had done in the service (Computer programmer for most of my time). You should definitely be proud in your sacrifice for your country.
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Hey, God told me tell you to shut the fuck up again. You better listen. He would tell you himself but God is busy so he sent me. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You tell God to go fuck herself.
This thread is DONE!!!!
This thread is DONE!!!! Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Good.
Now can we see your boobs ?
Good.
Now can we see your boobs ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Mmmmm.... blubby blub blubby blub blub (motorboating sounds).... (comes up for air).... thank you dani!!!

We have only been a nation a short time in the scheme of things. we will collapse like all nation states that have people like you that think they are born privileged in the world. That is how they all collapse, from within. Originally Posted by WTF
Occasionally you get one right.

We are basically in decline because we have no sense of community - just a bunch of identity politics and grievance groups.

As I have said in the past, I just hope they kill the old white liberals first, they deserve it. (They are the ones that taught the grievance hustlers to say that old white people are bad)

When they come for me, I hope I have my weapon handy to take a few of them with me.
Originally Posted by WTF
Well, in your case don't you mean VooDoo? Ya know, chicken blood and zombies, and sheeeeeiiit.
Hey, God told me tell you to shut the fuck up again. You better listen. He would tell you himself but God is busy so he sent me. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

"Then Joshua son of Nun secretly sent two spies from Shittim. “Go, look over the land,” he said, “especially Jericho.” So they went and entered the house of a prostitute named Rahab and stayed there.
2 The king of Jericho was told, “Look, some of the Israelites have come here tonight to spy out the land.” 3 So the king of Jericho sent this message to Rahab:“Bring out the men who came to you and entered your house, because they have come to spy out the whole land.”
4 But the woman had taken the two men and hidden them. She said, “Yes, the men came to me, but I did not know where they had come from. 5 At dusk, when it was time to close the city gate, they left. I don’t know which way they went. Go after them quickly. You may catch up with them.” 6 (But she had taken them up to the roof and hidden them under the stalks of flax she had laid out on the roof.) 7 So the men set out in pursuit of the spies on the road that leads to the fords of the Jordan, and as soon as the pursuers had gone out, the gate was shut."
This thread is DONE!!!! Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I am impressed, you bagged two dummies in less than a week and still had time to post a tit picture, lol.
Mmmmm.... blubby blub blubby blub blub (motorboating sounds).... (comes up for air).... thank you dani!!!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Smack, smack, suck, suck, suck... Mamma!

Can I try the other? Please..? ;-)
WTF: "Who believes in God...."
You should .... you're back! Proving God also has a sense of humor.

The next time someone in front of you at Walmart seems to move a little too slow for you....stop and pause....Did this person just find out they have cancer today? Did this person bury the love of their life today? Did this person endure a Chinese human wave in Korea?

You just don't know. Originally Posted by FriscoKiddo
What they usually do "know" is they have feelings of inferiority so they attempt to elevate their self-image by disparaging others. They just won't admit it. Rather than attempt to elevate themselves they ridicule others.
This thread couldn't stay on Topic if God were here.