Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

http://www.hhs.gov/opa/reproductive-health/stis/hiv
It's also possible to contract HIV from oral sex (primarily through performing oral sex), although this is less common than with vaginal and anal sex.
all you daty lovers that harpoon the bbfs but love to daty
hmmm
http://www.hhs.gov/opa/reproductive-health/stis/hiv
It's also possible to contract HIV from oral sex (primarily through performing oral sex), although this is less common than with vaginal and anal sex. Originally Posted by bjwstw
never fuck what you will not eat? just askin
  • Saige
  • 04-27-2014, 02:58 AM
all you daty lovers that harpoon the bbfs but love to daty
hmmm Originally Posted by bjwstw
So true.
I take pride in my Cleanliness level.
I see some of the about a girl and I literally want to gag but They go down on a girl like that.
so I'm going to deliver a delicious pussy.
but then again why should I?
yeah y'all a bunch of pigs. Lmfao.
Risks none the less. Sorry im not adoctor.but i did stay at a holiday inn once.
aj, im saving up then baby, Im half way there, wed probably have to tie the knot then too lol Originally Posted by bjwstw
hahahha ill be here..
I don't doubt it, but I think that still stems from homosexual and needle activity. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yep. It mostly comes down to life style. Avoid having sex with gay men and needle users and your chances of contracting HIV go way down.
Yep. It mostly comes down to life style. Avoid having sex with gay men and needle users and your chances of contracting HIV go way down. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
you dont think hookers and jimmies are a "life style" with increased std risks?
cowboy, lol youre not getting it, I like your posts normally agree with you, damn risk goes down yes, way do wn, hmm don't know

All that article points out is that hyprocitical nature of posters about bbbfs but do daty.

you can get it from daty.

is it less likely, yes but you can get it from that.

One note on xy since he hit a nerve behind the scenes with some girls.

many posters on here have done the bbfs with girls here and not put it in the review at their request, so this shit that we don't think it happens, we all know it happens.

If you wanna do it, do it, if you don't don't.

wear a condom don't do daty or do it
have fun
Wheres rooster? he would have shut this down hours ago, lol.

I like the new mods
cowboy try the kevin bacon game with all the hookers you been with and gone daty on

and then t hrow in a number they have gone raw with a guy that has gone raw with 5 hookers and then multiply it by 10 to be safe

and you keep practicing the same behavior for years.

hmmm

your percentages are higher than sam the jew who is home and married and doesn't fuck anyone but his old ugly wife who doesn't fuck anyone but her old ugly husband.

IJS
Go look up the stats on HIV/AIDS, 50% is in the black male population. Originally Posted by jokacz
I did.. where are you getting your stats from.. The CDC says:
42% Black (TOTAL) w/ ~ 70% being MEN means about 29.4% of all AIDS cases in the US are black men.

38% White (TOTAL) w/ ~ (3 in four being MEN) means about 28.5% of all AIDS cases in the US are white men.

There was at least one accurate statement that the majority of new cases are from those that engage in gay or bi-activities. The number was 78% a few years ago. There needs to be an updated study.

It's not "Jungle Fever" that fucks you over. In the end it is the kind of carelessness and stupidity that may actually be found quite a bit in a comment like this.

MTny
money right on the money
I know we've all been obsessed with reading the stats on STI / STD and everyone is an expert thanks to WebMD and Google. I'm not fucking expert by any stretch of the imagination and paranoid as shit but based on the same data we all have access too.

DATY / BBBJ -
Low risk for the receiver
Low risk for the giver
- risk increases if open sores are present.. etc..

Condom slippage
Low risk for both parties
- risk increases in open sores are present

HPV transmission and all that other shit is straight skin to skin. So if you're seeing warts dig in and let your body develop immunity.

HIV / Hep C.. actually quite hard to get in man to woman intercourse. But who the fuck would risk it...?

BBFS
- you are fucked . Forget knowing the girl is clean. There is just shit you can't see.
- risk is moderate to high. (I'd love to say high but many pathogens have a window of opportunity for which to fuck you over). So the stars actually have to be aligned for Hep A, B, C, HSV, etc.. Stars don't need to be aligned for HIV though..

I'm loaded up w/ online meds, test kits, and visit the clinic so fucking often you'd think I was an intern. I've had a few "accidents" with providers I've reviewed but to date ZERO incidences and believe me I've checked.

Anyway.. I'll step back to the sidelines.

Ooops.. I forgot to add..

LOW risk does not mean NO risk.

MTNY
DATY / BBBJ -
Low risk for the receiver
Low risk for the giver
- risk increases if open sores are present.. etc..

who checking for sores when they daty?

especially when drunk or lights dim.

carry on