Danielle Silver

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 02:08 PM
No, just wrong. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope. When someone disagrees with you, which is often, you turn to childish, immature insults. Which is in full view since your return. Originally Posted by bambino
Because this is sure a prestigious , honest and dignified forum.

Please point out your and Waco's past maturity. Just once.

Like I've said....you just do not like the fact that I've busted up your circle jerk.

IB might not be happy that I will never acknowledge anything of his without calling it fake news. That is all he has done since the inception of Trump. It is throw back Thursday....every day.

There have been very few posters that understand wtf Trump really is. I respect their views. Not that you care one flying fuck about my respect. Quit lying for Trump and acknowledge when you've been caught in a Trump lie....that is how honest discussions evolve.

But I'm good at the shit slingers too.

Because this is sure a prestigious , honest and dignified forum.

Please point out your and Waco's past maturity. Just once.

Like I've said....you just do not like the fact that I've busted up your circle jerk.

IB might not be happy that I will never acknowledge anything of his without calling it fake news. That is all he has done since the inception of Trump. It is throw back Thursday....every day.

There have been very few posters that understand wtf Trump really is. I respect their views. Not that you care one flying fuck about my respect. Quit lying for Trump and acknowledge when you've been caught in a Trump lie....that is how honest discussions evolve.

But I'm good at the shit slingers too.

Originally Posted by WTF
What lie? Economy is great, caliphate is gone, conservative judges are being appointed, the wall is being built, taxes were lowered. That’s why I voted for him so he hasn’t lied to me. I disagree how the MSM portrays him. They lie everyday. And you believe them. That’s on you. And acting like a 5th grader.
Poor WTF.
Started this whole discussion to get attention from Danielle Silver and she ignores him. Even being banned would get her attention, if just for a moment.
Kind of like that girl he had the hots for in Junior High.
I find this thread hilarious..

I spank everyone the same!!

Research is your friend!!!!

There is NO CRYING in Baseball~TOM HANKS
I find this thread hilarious.. Originally Posted by Danielle Silver

i'd say WTF got his response. not exactly the one he wanted but he got it.

BAHHAHAAHAAAAAA

There is NO CRYING in Baseball~TOM HANKS Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
WTF’s been whining since he got back.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 04:10 PM

There is NO CRYING in Baseball~TOM HANKS Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Why thank you, some of my humor goes right over these boys heads.

Sure you do and there is no media bias!

Research...we don't need no stinking research!

No crying in baseball...I seem to recall a few of our more thin skinned religious posters crying about some God damned , Foul balls. Was your rtm button lit up?

No crying in baseball...I seem to recall a few of our more thin skinned religious posters crying about some God damned , Foul balls. Was your rtm button lit up? Originally Posted by WTF

So you complain about bans and points then bad mouth the moderator? Does anybody see a problem with that strategy? The irony.......

No crying in baseball...I seem to recall a few of our more thin skinned religious posters crying about some God damned , Foul balls. Was your rtm button lit up? Originally Posted by WTF
Your 5th grade humor doesn’t go over anyone’s head. Well, maybe a few lefties. Remember, we’re laughing at you, not with you.
Damn, Can we at least get 5 stars on this thread. I mean Damn, no one has asked to see my boobs or my face.

Now Damn it, I thought this thread was about me.....
I thought there would be something better in here.

More juicy, factual statements and accusations.

Well Damn It..

Its just FAKE NEWS....
Damn, Can we at least get 5 stars on this thread. I mean Damn, no one has asked to see my boobs or my face.

I thought there would be something better in here. Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I asked to see your boobs when you started as mod here. Still waiting.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 04:56 PM
I asked to see your boobs when you started as mod here. Still waiting. Originally Posted by bambino
First the boobs , then the finger.

You won't be able to scratch your nose after a visit with bambino!
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 05:01 PM

I thought there would be something better in here.

More juicy, factual statements and accusations.

Well Damn It..

Its just FAKE NEWS.... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Let us grade your points.

Maybe we all can start posting what you think point worthy!

5 stars in no time.

I'd much rather discuss it here anyway.

Question....who hits the rtm button the most? Lustylad or Waco?
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 05:04 PM
So you complain about bans and points then bad mouth the moderator? Does anybody see a problem with that strategy? The irony....... Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Complain?

Bad mouth?

Are you trying to plant a seed in out Mods head?
First the boobs , then the finger.

You won't be able to scratch your nose after a visit with bambino! Originally Posted by WTF
And she would laugh at your limp noodle like Olivia did!!!!