Things have slowed down ((review specials))

Intersting post by Kim K this morning.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1621983&highlight=
Intersting post by Kim K this morning.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1621983&highlight= Originally Posted by GT1369

Oh WOW! Thanks.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1621983 Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Gone Linck???

. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2016, 01:10 PM
No, unlike you, I like to air my dirty laundry in public. You are the one running off to private places where you viciously attack people and clients of this board. If the majority could see what you say, your precious public image would look like swiss cheese. You are a regular Dr. Whore / Ms. Hyde. Originally Posted by citizen44
Prove it, or wear the badge of liar. I am happy to handle a bit of disgruntled whining from a sad, lonely, pathetic little man-child, but I will not abide lies against my character. What on earth makes you think you can just start spreading false rumors about me and I won't call you on that BS? Does my success bother you so much that you would just blatantly lie to try to ruin someone? You really are pathetic. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
It is not a false rumor, it is a fact. Can you prove it is not a fact? Can I prove it is indeed a fact....probably could. Is it worth getting banned over? Probably not. Just because I can not prove the Cow can not jump over the moon, does not mean that the Cow can jump over the Moon. You damn sure will not post wtf you have written in private ladies area now will ya! How about you do that and prove that C44 is lying.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2016, 01:13 PM
The providers who consistently get good reviews and have lots of repeats costumers are not necessarily the hottest providers, they are the ones who MAKE THE CLIENT RELAXED, AND MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD.

. Originally Posted by spear89
They are also the ladies who get your personal information and threaten to use that against you , should you say something negative towards them in the context of a review.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2016, 01:28 PM
. Either way, I've made my case, proved you're a liar, and thus any accusations you make without proof can't be trusted. If you have any proof of any of your claims, produce it. Otherwise you're just trying to ruin my name for no reason other than you don't like me.

. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
You did not prove him a liar. If and when you do, I will congratulate you for doing so.

It is no secret that I think ladies abuse infoshare for their own selfish reason that have nothing to do with security and everything to do with controlling reviews. You are no exception....
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2016, 01:35 PM
...or, perhaps, she's got the sense to escape the grind of sequential assholery and unending dumbfuckery before it got to be too late. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

That was some funny ass shit right there!

I'm late to this thread....like drinking half drunk beers after closing time....kinda gross but I'm having a good time!
:.....
I'm late to this thread....like drinking half drunk beers after closing time....kinda gross but I'm having a good time! Originally Posted by WTF
That's a good one

now u just need some stinky cigar butts
Should have moved to Dallas..they are more loyal to their spinners up there Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Lmfao
It is not a false rumor, it is a fact. Originally Posted by WTF
Caroline wants to spin stuff to say I'm a liar. Guess what, I'm OK with that.

I don't want guys on this board to believe me. I don't want them to trust me.

I WANT YOU ALL TO DIG, TO RESEARCH, TO NETWORK. I WANT YOU TO SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE SEEN BUT CANNOT QUOTE.

I WANT YOU TO SEE THE REAL MS HYDE

ALL BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION

Some of you may read the pages and pages of vitriol about people and clients on here and say that doesn't bother me, I'll take that risk. I'm fine with that because you made an informed decision with full knowledge.

Every day guys on here see providers caught outing client info. Every day guys on here have bare back anal sex with hookers. I'm fine with all of that as long as you knew the risk and made an informed decision.

Myself, I want to know if I'm getting in bed with a sweet woman, or a vicious harpy who might go nuclear on me if I some how upset her. This board is filled with stories of situations gone bad over the smallest of issues. I want to make an informed decision. If you give her personal info for screening, do it with full knowledge.

Those of you choosing to go that route need to remember her SOP. Of the 90 minutes, she wants you to pay for a half hour of "get to know you" time. I hope you have a made up story available, because God help you if you give Ms Hyde your real info. Ask yourself what might happen to your info if you write a bad review or comment of Ms Hyde?

Don't believe me, I'm just a troll. Make an informed decision.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2016, 04:39 PM
CD should love hh sessions, I have no idea why she talks shit about them....all she would do is talk to you and then take your money. Or she might reverse the order!

I have an idea this spat never would have escalated had she just admitted she was out of line downing hh sessions.
I got lost in all of this. Is this still about KimK, slow business, and her quitting the hobby?
I got lost in all of this. Is this still about KimK, slow business, and her quitting the hobby? Originally Posted by bigwill832
Yes. Her account is now disabled. At least she has quit as a "verified provider" on Eccie.

Sometimes that's like changing "neighborhood bars"! Still drinking just a different watering-hole!
I got lost in all of this. Is this still about KimK, slow business, and her quitting the hobby? Originally Posted by bigwill832
No. She's long gone......

.......again.

You did not prove him a liar. If and when you do, I will congratulate you for doing so.

It is no secret that I think ladies abuse infoshare for their own selfish reason that have nothing to do with security and everything to do with controlling reviews.
: Originally Posted by WTF
We all know this to be a FACT.
Of the 90 minutes, she wants you to pay for a half hour of "get to know you" time. Originally Posted by citizen44
My "informed decision" then would be to go ahead and buy two hours. Why sweat the small stuff?