Dear hunter!!!!!!

Since y'all(did I spell that right?) have forgotten about dearhunter aka deerhunter in this thread can we make it about me now? Originally Posted by boardman

You bet my pet! I'm over here just grinnin' like a chessire cat....I just love it when a plan comes together....or comes un-done........
Ansley, I thought you did respect your HDH status? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
If I have been labeled as HDH, it has had nothing to do with me. I have never ever claimed to be HDH. Ever. In my posts I don't ever talk about how much money I make or mention my rates. In my ads I don't mention my looks, how classy I am, my intelligence, how well traveled I am, and yada yada blah, blah. It's all very relative.

One thing I do respect about myself is keeping my mouth shut about myself and any man on this board that I associate with. It seems that discretion is lost on many around here.
Gee...feels just like Houston Coed doesen't it lol. That won't last long as our MOD tends to not put up with too much bs.
Originally Posted by London Rayne
Isn't he my mod too? Really the forums mod more than yours? I'm sure that's not what you meant but this is just a discussion about an issue right...
Guess you missed the word "our."
Gee...feels just like Houston Coed doesen't it lol. That won't last long as our MOD tends to not put up with too much bs. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well then, you..er, uh, um.. I mean he won't have to put up with me long cuz everything I say is bs.
Well at least the cat in your avatar is cute.
If I have been labeled as HDH, it has had nothing to do with me. I have never ever claimed to be HDH. Ever. In my posts I don't ever talk about how much money I make or mention my rates. In my ads I don't mention my looks, how classy I am, my intelligence, how well traveled I am, and yada yada blah, blah. It's all very relative.

One thing I do respect about myself is keeping my mouth shut about myself and any man on this board that I associate with. It seems that discretion is lost on many around here. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ansley, I would seriously consider making you my next ex hobby wife but you are way too good for me.
You would have liked the condo I shared with Brooke but she got to keep that in the divorce.
I'm not sure someone of your class would fit in well at the trailer park.
Well at least the cat in your avatar is cute. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Awe, shucks!!!
I'm not sure someone of your class would fit in well at the trailer park. Originally Posted by boardman
Come on say it, I know you want to....TRASH!
Thats my man. Runnin' interference and funnin' things up...... Ans, don't pass this one up...I'm tellin' you he's worth every dime... all 10 of em'! .....maybe y'all can get that big 'finish' we've been hearin' soooo much about? Or not.........
Actually, I was teeing it up for Carkido. His presence her would make this thread complete.
Actually, I was teeing it up for Carkido. His presence here would make this thread complete. Originally Posted by boardman
Fixed that for ya!
Thats my man. Runnin' interference and funnin' things up...... Ans, don't pass this one up...I'm tellin' you he's worth every dime... all 10 of em'! .....maybe y'all can get that big 'finish' we've been hearin' soooo much about? Or not......... Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Thancks one hitta, I been working on a discount and now you got her thincking I'm a big spender. Still love ya though. You can make it up to me later.

Wow, less than 1 page and this thread is all about me. Y'all are awesome.

One thing I do respect about myself is keeping my mouth shut about myself and any man on this board that I associate with. It seems that discretion is lost on many around here. Originally Posted by Ansley

Ladies and Gentlemen,

That is pure class.
Fixed that for ya! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Thancks, sometimes my paws move faster than my brain.