Carter vs. biden

• oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 07:02 AM
Let’s just state the obvious: anyone who makes that much noise about another’s man sexuality is intrigued by dongs. It’s okay; we’re all adults here. You don’t have to be hostile, Mr. Dixie. You’re allowed to admit you get aroused by penises. Here’s hoping someday you’ll have enough confidence to express your true self rather than masking your pain with hostility. Originally Posted by intldjgig

This from a DPST/ccp - party of 'LGBTQ" - and 'Diversity" - blatantly "Prejudiced" against

Gays.

So - 'i' - and teh rest of teh DPST minions - you Do believe it is just fine to discriminate against anyOne - as long as You are doing the discriminating and carry the prejudice in your own 'minds' - such as that is.

Hypocrisy - without it the DPST/cc would cease to exist.

Thank you - valued poster.
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 07:05 AM
Sounds like projection Wimp Dixie. Do you need to make an admission. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

So 1b1 - you do believe it i just fine for you to post name-calling, hatred and discrimination against gays, - just as long as it is You doing the hating and prejudice.

Thank you - valued poster.

Hypocrisy - without it the DPST/ccp would cease to exist.
Beijing bob said there is 3 sex s
This from a DPST/ccp - party of 'LGBTQ" - and 'Diversity" - blatantly "Prejudiced" against

Gays.

So - 'i' - and teh rest of teh DPST minions - you Do believe it is just fine to discriminate against anyOne - as long as You are doing the discriminating and carry the prejudice in your own 'minds' - such as that is.

Hypocrisy - without it the DPST/cc would cease to exist.

Thank you - valued poster. Originally Posted by oeb11
A couple of clarifying questions first, if I may:
  1. DPST = Deep State or something else?
  2. Where did the “teh” convention come from?

Now, to the picking of the bone (slight pun intended): in keeping with the theme that “words mean things”, it’s not discrimination to pick on someone because their world views, beliefs, and/or grasp of facts fall short in terms of verifiability/veracity. I can’t speak for all bomb-throwing bleeding heart pinko commies, but THIS comrade goes out of his way to give credit where credit is due and acknowledge truth, reason, and gamesmanship wherever he finds it. The problem with most political dialogue is those who engage typically fall into two camps: those who actually understand the issues with their a priori assumptions and beliefs (and all views have those problems) and choose to simply “bite the bullet” and either change the subject, gloss over the criticism, or simply talk louder; and those who don’t realize the problems of their positions and dodge out of cognitive dissonance and desperation. So I don’t judge someone for their identity, natural or chosen. I judge someone based on the strength of their ability to support their position based on reason and verifiable facts. Everything else is just patty-cakes.

So, in short, I’m not discriminating against you or even Sen. Dixie. I’m just pointing out that your arguments are often shit. That’s an individual assessment, both per person and per argument.
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 12:32 PM

Now, to the picking of the bone (slight pun intended): in keeping with the theme that “words mean things”, it’s not discrimination to pick on someone because their world views, beliefs, and/or grasp of facts fall short in terms of verifiability/veracity. I can’t speak for all bomb-throwing bleeding heart pinko commies, but THIS comrade goes out of his way to give credit where credit is due and acknowledge truth, reason, and gamesmanship wherever he finds it. The problem with most political dialogue is those who engage typically fall into two camps: those who actually understand the issues with their a priori assumptions and beliefs (and all views have those problems) and choose to simply “bite the bullet” and either change the subject, gloss over the criticism, or simply talk louder; and those who don’t realize the problems of their positions and dodge out of cognitive dissonance and desperation. So I don’t judge someone for their identity, natural or chosen. I judge someone based on the strength of their ability to support their position based on reason and verifiable facts. Everything else is just patty-cakes.

So, in short, I’m not discriminating against you or even Sen. Dixie. I’m just pointing out that your arguments are often shit. That’s an individual assessment, both per person and per argument. Originally Posted by intldjgig

When a DPST marxist radical complains he /she/it is not discriminating' - it is a sure sign they are doing just that.

I support your 'Right' to free speech and the First Amendment -

something U cannot in 'Truth' communicate.

And Please - elevate your discourse - when the primary rationale for you comments is something is 'shit' - the scatology reveals the paucity of any intellectual depth of debate. .
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by intldjgig
Donald "Puntang Stalking" Trump

teh? Who knows...maybe that was is answer to Mister Rodgers question: "Won't you be mine"
I guess you never spent weeks in lockdown only to have the President fuc it up by not emphasizing mask wearing... Originally Posted by WTF
Another mask wearing lock down idiot. You need to pay attention to reality. Compare Florida to California, New York.