False flag operation: bombs

The broad generalizations, divisive rhetoric and denigration of more than half of the population is the type of identity politics regularly posted by so many of you. I will continue to object strenuously to it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Me too!

Ellen's exact words were:

"Dems want to kill people. Their evil,evil,evil."

Not "Some Dems". Her words were all-inclusive. Which includes "Dems" on this forum. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Wrong. She didn't say ALL. She didn't say SOME. She said DEMS.

Nice try, though.

Btw have I ever asked to see your voter registration card?

Didn't think so.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 01:49 PM
Oh that's right -Don't lie,and don't cheat -You guys don't like competition. I forgot. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I could care less if you're a woman....it is the lies I'm calling out.
OK follow the bouncing ball - I am not a femanist -the" you guys" was referencing dems - as in - you are a dem and don't like the competition form a Rep. Honestly, I don't have the energy to keep having to explain everything in detail to you. You're on your own.

I could care less if you're a woman....it is the lies I'm calling out. Originally Posted by WTF
And we will continue to call out WTF on his outright lies, constant deflecting to blame Trump, and grammatical errors too numerous to count.
I could care less if you're a woman....it is the lies I'm calling out. Originally Posted by WTF
She didn't say anything about being a woman (although that clearly irks you).

She just said you don't welcome posts that compete with YOUR lies. Get it?

Why do we have to explain this obvious shit to you anyway?

Plus you got the expression wrong... it's "I couldn't care less".
You mean the definition of a "lie" is still being debated?

A "person of color" gets busted, and the "investigation" is over for some posters on here! What ever happened to the "thorough FBI investigation"?

I would at least like to allow them the time and opportunity to thoroughly "process" the guys VAN, and most particularly the voluminous stickers on the windows to determine how long they have been "stuck" to the glass in the VAN ... and are any of Wasserman's prints are on or in the VAN ... (he looks like her type!).

Has anyone remembered who has the axe to grind here?
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 02:10 PM
OK follow the bouncing ball - I am not a femanist -the" you guys" was referencing dems - as in - you are a dem and don't like the competition form a Rep. Honestly, I don't have the energy to keep having to explain everything in detail to you. You're on your own. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'm a Libertarian not a Democrat....is that too political nuanced for you to understand
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 02:14 PM
You mean the definition of a "lie" is still being debated?

A "person of color" gets busted, and the "investigation" is over for some posters on here! What ever happened to the "thorough FBI investigation"?

I would at least like to allow them the time and opportunity to thoroughly "process" the guys VAN, and most particularly the voluminous stickers on the windows to determine how long they have been "stuck" to the glass in the VAN ... and are any of Wasserman's prints are on or in the VAN ... (he looks like her type!).

Has anyone remembered who has the axe to grind here? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think Wasserman may have put Trump stickers on this nuts van?

Beem Ll up Scotty
And they arrested a hispanic man - Cesar Sayoc Jr. A registered Republican.

This should be interesting. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I can see the headlines now "WE told you so", says XYZ dem. "You trumpistas want us dead".

I think you guys who insisted this was a hoax have been proven DEAD WRONG. I'm certain this was a lone wolf Crazy Goon, who, while crazy, WAS influenced by Trump's hostile rhetoric the past 3 years or so. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

WHAT Hostile rhetoric?
I'm a Libertarian not a Democrat.... Originally Posted by WTF
I'm a "Democrat" not a "Libertarian" or a "Vegetarian"!!!

A "Libertarian" is nothing more than a Liberal trying to avoid the stigma of being a Liberal. It's like calling oneself a "Progressive," which only is an attempt to rebrand with a seemingly more palatable pigeon hole, again to attempt to avoid the stigma.
The broad generalizations, divisive rhetoric and denigration of more than half of the population is the type of identity politics regularly posted by so many of you. I will continue to object strenuously to it.

I do not blame all Republicans for the actions of the accused (DNA linked) bomber. I blame Trumps propaganda machine. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The moron went to Home Depot, bought PVC pipe and end caps, drilled a hole in both cap ends, broke up some firecrackers for powder, put that in there, glued the wires down, taped on some battery holder onto the body of the pipe, then attached the wires to it.

I'm not convinced this isn't a high level leftist false flag operation with some useful idiot who has "registered" as a Republican. They then told him where to send these "bombs" knowing no one would get hurt.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 02:44 PM
And we will continue to call out WTF on his outright lies, constant deflecting to blame Trump, and grammatical errors too numerous to count. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
We?

What gang are you affiliated with?
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 02:48 PM
She didn't say anything about being a woman (although that clearly irks you).
Originally Posted by lustylad
I've never met him/her, in fact you could have a vagina for all I know, in fact I suspect you do but that is beside the point. The point was his/her lies and distortions. I call them out if this human being does not like it, I suggest they quit lying.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 02:51 PM
I'm a "Democrat" not a "Libertarian" or a "Vegetarian"!!!

A "Libertarian" is nothing more than a Liberal trying to avoid the stigma of being a Liberal. It's like calling oneself a "Progressive," which only is an attempt to rebrand with a seemingly more palatable pigeon hole, again to attempt to avoid the stigma. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And a Republican is nothing more than a liberal writing as a conservative.

Have you seen the deficit under these Republicans?