So the ad site is down

I had actually started reading what was going on but about 4 pages in it got ridiculous LOL this is about the biggest part of this beloved opportunity to have a host site that was supportive to both provider and consumer that i did not miss at all. also i had no idea both sites bump so hard to represent their own host site LMAO omgggg rep your sets everyone XD
^^^Can someone please translate the middle part of this, from the LOL to the only punctuation mark? I don’t speak this form of Impaired English...Thank you
ROFL �� good one! My bad ill work on that, good looking out gorgeous! We need more of you round these parts
You’re welcome Doll...I wish more of the Male Cunts on here had your thick skin.

Just Manny being Manny.

ManSlut - Gatekeeper of the Truth and most forms of grammar.
Hahahahaha i can dig it! I love a good laugh *wink*
I had actually started reading what was going on but about 4 pages in it got ridiculous LOL this is about the biggest part of this beloved opportunity to have a host site that was supportive to both provider and consumer that i did not miss at all. also i had no idea both sites bump so hard to represent their own host site LMAO omgggg rep your sets everyone XD Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
What site is that?

This site is mainly for the guys, and some of the guys gang up on others, something they keyboard warriors dare not do in person while most guys are just lurkers. The providers who are members do not get to place actual ads, but the best ad a provider can get is a review.

If you are talking about OH2, that is mainly for the providers, where you cannot post true, but negative intel on providers you have had experience with or face the wrath of the only admin and eventually a ban, The guys who are members of that site suck the admin's dick and will only post their good experiences, if not make them up to appease the provider. Not to mention, allow providers to out guys' personal info with no repercussions. Again, most members of that board are lurkers.

There is no equal representative site for both providers and clients that I am aware of. But if you know of one, please, let us know.
Aww, i guess i can definitely see that perspective. i guess im an optimist at heart. Cant we all just get laid and get along? (:
^^^Yes, but only after I, and a couple of select friends, get a free session each, that way we know you are as serious as we are...
Forgiveness, like respect, is earned, not given.
  • elk45
  • 03-21-2022, 12:51 AM
With that attitude, I bet you have lots of clients!

While I am sure there are guys who cannot get laid without paying cash for it, most of the guys pay to not have to deal with the female drama after they have their BCD time with them. Afterall, there is a couple of old sayings that has been true for a long time-----"you do not pay cash to the girl for sex, you pay her to leave after sex" and "the difference between sex for free and sex for money is, sex for free costs more". Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Love this shit Coyote! I’m dealing with one of these BSC ones now.
^^^Yes, but only after I, and a couple of select friends, get a free session each, that way we know you are as serious as we are...
Forgiveness, like respect, is earned, not given. Originally Posted by ManSlut
That sounds extremely fair and I volunteer to help to validate the seriousness of the statement.

Taking one for the team....
I hope OH2 stays down. They hate men on that site. There are plenty of other places to find ladies. P411. Eros. And so on. Why use a site where the ladies can post your personal information and you can get banned for posting a negative review? Guys cant gripe about oh2 and still use oh2.
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2022, 04:19 PM
I hope OH2 stays down. They hate men on that site. There are plenty of other places to find ladies. P411. Eros. And so on. Why use a site where the ladies can post your personal information and you can get banned for posting a negative review? Guys cant gripe about oh2 and still use oh2. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
Drama whores still have Twitter, where they beg from lunch money to Amazon wish lists items before giving up anything 😂

Fuck OH2 and the pussy simp owner and his morons staff, the bottom feeders starving whores are dying right now trying to make rent. This site can work if you guys learn how to work it and take it back to the old days of fun fun fun without the toxic whores of today
I hope OH2 stays down. They hate men on that site. There are plenty of other places to find ladies. P411. Eros. And so on. Why use a site where the ladies can post your personal information and you can get banned for posting a negative review? Guys cant gripe about oh2 and still use oh2. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
Drama whores still have Twitter, where they beg from lunch money to Amazon wish lists items before giving up anything ��

Fuck OH2 and the pussy simp owner and his morons staff, the bottom feeders starving whores are dying right now trying to make rent. This site can work if you guys learn how to work it and take it back to the old days of fun fun fun without the toxic whores of today Originally Posted by BLM69

Simon says...that was brilliant.
I got a password reset email today from the system that I didnt request.....
I got a password reset email today from the system that I didnt request..... Originally Posted by cage196
Me, too. I didn’t click on the link. I’ve kinda put it out of my mind until I hear from ck1942 that they’ve gotten their issues resolved. No use in trying to force it and regret it later.