Would you ever marry your ATF?

Hobbyiest1,

"Like I said, many providers always put their clients first and make them their priority and that keeps them from ever developing a "normal", healthy relationship with one man."

Well said my friend! Very true. I have experienced this with my gf who is a dancer. Many times, regulars (clients)/money come first. And that is always a HARD pill to swallow.

bluester Originally Posted by bluester
bluester, thank you for showing me I am not the only one who feels many providers put their clients first and make them their priority. I was starting to take it personally. You helped take some of the sting out of it. Thank you.
Some providers may in fact be incapable of loving someone. They can say the words I love you but that doesn't necessarily mean they mean them. They might be so used to using sex as a way to show love that they equate the physical aspect of it with love and never are able to grasp the concept of the emotional aspect of love. So instead of utilizing their heart, they use their bodies to show love. Eventually their hearts become numb and they forget how to express love from their heart and are left with only their bodies to show their "feelings".
Despite it all, I would still marry her in a heartbeat and hope that someday she will put me first, before her clients. That's just how exceptional she really is. A real angel and a real sweetheart.
Despite it all, I would still marry her in a heartbeat and hope that someday she will put me first, before her clients. That's just how exceptional she really is. A real angel and a real sweetheart. Originally Posted by hobbyist1
Dude, the heart unfortunately wants what it wants but in time you will move on and find someone who will put you first. I can understand being second place to kids (her own) but to be second option to clients, fuck that.

Good luck....

sixx
I am too lazy to read through this thread, but has the question, "Would your ATF marry you?" been discussed?
i would not. your ATf does not share with you all the issues she has in her personal life, and if they are providing, one can assume they have several.

don't ever marry someone who has more problems than you.
Boobs.... we ALL have problems... so we ALL will come into a relationship with these problems. Everyone has a different set of problems. It is all about how we deal with these issues, so that is why communication becomes SO important. Both MUST communicate their true feelings and thoughts... the honesty will free you!

bluester
Dude, the heart unfortunately wants what it wants but in time you will move on and find someone who will put you first. I can understand being second place to kids (her own) but to be second option to clients, fuck that.

Good luck....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Thanks, man, I appreciate it and I know you're right. I couldn't agree with you more.
Boobs.... we ALL have problems... so we ALL will come into a relationship with these problems. Everyone has a different set of problems. It is all about how we deal with these issues, so that is why communication becomes SO important. Both MUST communicate their true feelings and thoughts... the honesty will free you!

bluester Originally Posted by bluester
Couldn't have said it better myself, my friend.
Shit No!!! I most certainly would not!

For one, we both thinck the other is freaking crazy and secondly, we both hate each other. So, even though
BCD was phenominal, outside of the BCD, I just don't thinck it would work out. Sorry.

why? as soon as you get married, they will stop fucking you like they do now.
  • Logic
  • 08-05-2011, 12:09 AM
I would fist fuck my ATF!! Does that count?
why screw up a good thing with marriage happily fucking ever after is much more fun
One thing I realized at a young age is that money can't buy you love or happiness. That's just being realistic. But some of you guys have to understand that this is a business and treated as such. I'm like 99.9% sure a provider's priority number one is the $$$ then to attend your needs for physical contact. Would you marry your ATF? Lol my answer to this is no. Why invest your emotions into something that is temporary and viewed by the opposite party as a way to pay they're bills. and why is everyone hating on whispers? He is only stating his opinion. Some of you guys need to stop being blind.*
big surprise, no?