Kathy Griffin

How many times have you been told that ekim the inbred chimp?

Copycat Originally Posted by bamscram

how many nicknames is this for you now? i've re-branded you as Ivan the Chimp, bumscum and now Mike the headless chicken.

what name will you hide behind, next? no matter .. i'll re-brand you again. just u wait and see

bahahhaaa
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 04:52 PM
CNN just cut this dog ass ugly bitch lose on their New Years Eve Party with Anderson Cooper. Originally Posted by tttalinky
That'll show her!

Bitch should have listened to me and doubled down like Ted Nugent did.

Next Democrat that got elected , she could have been invited to the White House and hung Trumps fake head on the Flagpole.

Liberals are pussies like that.
how many nicknames is this for you now? i've re-branded you as Ivan the Chimp, bumscum and now Mike the headless chicken.

what name will you hide behind, next? no matter .. i'll re-brand you again. just u wait and see

bahahhaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
His next name will be Pete R. Puffer !
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 04:54 PM

How scary....i bet he is shaking in his flipflops!

Watch out Wacko. LexyLiar will quote you and put it in his sig line
God help me.....I love this place.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 05:00 PM
His next name will be Pete R. Puffer ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hey Parrot Puffer, wtf do you think about Kathy Griffin's picture with Trumps bloody head?

Should it be illegal?

Are you offended?

Were you offended by any things say Ted Nugent had to say about Obama or Hillary?

Are you able to understand simple questions?

Raise your right wing for no and your left for yes.
How scary....i bet he is shaking in his flipflops!

Watch out Wacko. LexyLiar will quote you and put it in his sig line Originally Posted by WTF

everyone needs a hobby yeah? oh i forget .. your hobby is being stupid. you should re-evaluate that .. try bingo maybe?

bahahhahaa
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 05:09 PM
My hobby is shoving fake decapitated Donald Trump heads up dipshits asses here in the eccie political forum. Problem is, we do not have enough heads with all these faux snowflakes dumbass posters.

Where the fuck is Kathy Griffin when ya need her!

My hobby is shoving fake decapitated Donald Trump heads up dipshits asses here in the eccie political forum. Problem is, we do not have enough heads with all these faux snowflakes dumbass posters.

Where the fuck is Kathy Griffin when ya need her!

. Originally Posted by WTF

unemployed. bahahaaa i wonder if she'll appeal that for the food stamps?
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 05:23 PM
unemployed. bahahaaa i wonder if she'll appeal that for the food stamps? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Poor baby will need food stamps after her 20 million runs out....that is if she does not make another dime. My guess is she will be packing them in like weenies to gay reys ass at her next gig.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...fin-net-worth/

No one cares about you, just another stupid fucking lemming.
His next name will be Pete R. Puffer ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why would you give up that title?
No one cares about you, just another stupid fucking lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram

did mike the headless chicken post something?

Poor baby will need food stamps after her 20 million runs out....that is if she does not make another dime. My guess is she will be packing them in like weenies to gay reys ass at her next gig.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...fin-net-worth/ Originally Posted by WTF

will that 20 m buy her special treatment in prison for threatening the Lord Emperor of the Universe?

bahahaha

how many brown paper bags does it take to stuff 20 m in cash into for your illegals to keep building your shanty's?

if you have 20 m that is ..
How many times have you been told that ekim the inbred chimp?

Copycat
Originally Posted by bamscram
Swallow another "smart pill" with your next cum load, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.