IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Do you carry it to the Asian slave market?
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 10:07 AM
^^^^^^^^^^

+ one million!!!!!

+ BigTits, Want-a-be-a-Womb, and LittleTimmidese = 1703!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would I have a "link" to your lap pup's facebook page ...?

Just turn him around to face you and ask him. You fool!

This is a "rhetorical" (ask your lap pup what it means he thinks he knows!) question .... before you had internet access did you only get your "information" from the Houston Chronicle Op/Ed pages? You surely didn't get much out of UofH High. Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^^^^^^^ http://www.travelchannel.com/

You, betcha!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Link? Originally Posted by bigtex
Did you not notice his signature?

I don't know what I did to the poor bastard but I seem to have hit a nerve . As of now he is in full complete MELTDOWN mode.
This goes far beyond soiled diapers. I suggest we all leave him alone!

ATTENTION! THIS IS A MELTDOWN!
I REPEAT! THIS IS A MELTDOWN!

MELTDOWN mode.

ATTENTION! THIS IS A MELTDOWN!
I REPEAT! THIS IS A MELTDOWN!

Originally Posted by shanm
Says shamman as he posts in screaming-red, bold-faced, size 7 type.
I feel the love of Jesus in your post. Thank you for being such a fine representative for "God Fearing Christians". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep mocking Jesus with you innuendos - see where it gets you pal.
Keep mocking Jesus with you innuendos - see where it gets you pal. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yes. Of course. I know how to be a good Christian now. I will follow your example.

I'm not mocking Jesus, I'm mocking you!
Says shamman as he posts in screaming-red, bold-faced, size 7 type. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He prefers the "hot lights" to be on someone else! You remember the old saying:

The guilty dog barks loudest and longest ....

..... Shamless can't quit whining with his barking.

Or as he "calls it" ... "rhetoric"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

He prefers the "hot lights" to be on someone else! You remember the old saying:

The guilty dog barks loudest and longest ....

..... Shamless can't quit whining with his barking.

Or as he "calls it" ... "rhetoric"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
You did have quite the meltdown...
Yes. Of course. I know how to be a good Christian now. I will follow your example.

I'm not mocking Jesus, I'm mocking you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am going to pray for you COG I am really serious I will pray for you. Your vendetta to take me down and out me has become so apparent that I believe you need prayer. You have a vendetta against me and refuse to let up because you insist on keeping this personal agenda against me. What do you want from me? You keep spreading these lies and attacking me at every opportunity. Don't you have any honor?
I am going to pray for you COG I am really serious I will pray for you. Your vendetta to take me down and out me has become so apparent that I believe you need prayer. You have a vendetta against me and refuse to let up because you insist on keeping this personal agenda against me. What do you want from me? You keep spreading these lies and attacking me at every opportunity. Don't you have any honor? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
To be fair, if you had honor, you probably wouldn't have banged at least 80 whoooores. I'm just saying. You've dipped your toe in it here and discovered the dirtier side of what comes with this life choice and what kind of people it attracts.
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Video Break...that no one gives a shit about! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

FTFY IFFY!
FTFY IFFY! Originally Posted by shanm
Can you fix this one for me, chancre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLZ-M_HS-w
I am going to pray for you COG I am really serious I will pray for you. Your vendetta to take me down and out me has become so apparent that I believe you need prayer. You have a vendetta against me and refuse to let up because you insist on keeping this personal agenda against me. What do you want from me? You keep spreading these lies and attacking me at every opportunity. Don't you have any honor? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I have no vendetta! You are funny! Claiming to be a God Fearing Christian while continuing in and bragging about activity that dishonors Christ is hysterical! Pray for me if you want, but I doubt if the Christian God hears unrepentant sinners.
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 05:14 PM

*the video was removed because no one wants to watch it* Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
There IFFY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLZ-M_HS-w Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That guy looks like he just got out of a rape van... that he was driving.