Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

OK dick lips, I can play that game.... Originally Posted by WTF

Start another thread, fagboy. Don't hijack this one. Are you cool with late-term abortions? Yes or no. No deflecting. Be a man and answer the question.
  • WTF
  • 07-20-2015, 01:23 PM
Start another thread, fagboy. Don't hijack this one. Are you cool with late-term abortion? Yes or no. No deflecting now. Be a man and answer the question. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are not a Mod, but if you were I'd tell you to go fuck yourself as this is not a hijack. You posted a link wondering why Congress will not do what the majority of people polled want them to.

I countered why. I can not help if your momma sold your brain and little dick of yours in your second trimester and you do not understand the correlation.

Now I will answer your question once you've answered mine. Are you for stronger gun control?

btw...gnadfly found your rubber that slipped off while he was picking his ass...

Start another thread, fagboy. Don't hijack this one. Are you cool with late-term abortions? Yes or no. No deflecting. Originally Posted by lustylad
LLIdiot (Part Deuce), were you cool with the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

If so, please answer the following question:

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

Yes or no. No deflecting.
If they're so concerned about children getting MURDERED, then why do they continue to support increased access to guns? Open carry? CAMPUS FUCKING CARRY?

They're not.

Planned Parenthood does not wield the political hammer like the NRA.

For a change, JDrunk and the Junior pissant are exaggerating and inflaming.

Yawwwwnnnnn! So what's new today?
  • WTF
  • 07-20-2015, 02:22 PM
If they're so concerned about children getting MURDERED, then why do they continue to support increased access to guns? Open carry? CAMPUS FUCKING CARRY?

They're not.

Planned Parenthood does not wield the political hammer like the NRA.

For a change, JDrunk and the Junior pissant are exaggerating and inflaming.

Yawwwwnnnnn! So what's new today? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
lustyladyboy cares about late term abortion but not teenagers being murdered!

Do

lusty?
Lemme get this straight - you're telling another poster you won't respond because his comments are not relevant. Yet you quote said comments and respond.

You're an idiot! Originally Posted by lustylad
Speaking of idiots, where did i respond to the quotes? I merely said I would not respond to them. I really enjoy how when a Dems proves the story is false, so many republicunts come out the woodwork and try to make it about something else. Nice try idiot.
....84% is overwhelming! You can't get 84% of Americans to agree on anything, yet the polls consistently show that percentage oppose late-term abortions, including over 2/3 of people who consider themselves to be "pro-choice"!

So why the fuck are we even having this conversation? If our laws reflected what most of us favor, abortions would be limited to the first trimester of pregnancy and organ harvesting wouldn't be happening.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/01/21/8...fter-20-weeks/

P.S. The DNC platform endorses late-term abortions in order to appease PP, radical feminists and the left-wing wackos who control the party. Democrats are way out of touch with the rest the country on this issue, which is why it makes them so uncomfortable. (It's not a moral issue to them since they have no morals, just a voting concern.)

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you even know what late term means idiot? over 41 weeks so tell me do you think 24 weeks is more than 41? The video says through 24 weeks that she performs them. It says she oversees PPH's. So how do you get that PPH is doing late term abortions or partial birth as you are alluding to.
Your two post have no relevance to this thread so I will not respond to them just so you can have more jerking off material. Originally Posted by slingblade
Once again your mind is inadequate to grasp simple concepts.
LLIdiot (Part Deuce), were you cool with the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

If so, please answer the following question:

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

Yes or no. No deflecting. Originally Posted by bigtex
Trying to hijack again? Go to room Tampon, no cock for you.
Speaking of idiots, where did i respond to the quotes? I merely said I would not respond to them. I really enjoy how when a Dems proves the story is false, so many republicunts come out the woodwork and try to make it about something else. Nice try idiot. Originally Posted by slingblade
We can see you really, really, really wish it was false....but it's not. You own it. It's your party, your people, your shame, and your (here it is) damnation. Enjoy it.
Do you even know what late term means idiot? over 41 weeks so tell me do you think 24 weeks is more than 41? The video says through 24 weeks that she performs them. It says she oversees PPH's. So how do you get that PPH is doing late term abortions or partial birth as you are alluding to. Originally Posted by slingblade

Are you really so stupid, or just desperate, to realize that 41 weeks is 10 months! A pregnancy is 9 months moron. I think you just put your own head in the noose and kicked the trap. Good riddance!
I respect your position DDildo, but I wonder if you realize that this story is basically a dishonest concoction whipped up bY anti-choice anti-woman, anti-health RWWipes and sold as "investigative reporting" to people who want to be had... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And All I am doing is stating my position if the story is true. Since I have no control on how much money PP gets, since I am not a protester and since I will do nothing to change or attempt to change what if anything PP does, my position is just that, part of a debate on an internet chat board.
Trying to hijack again? Go to room Tampon, no cock for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Care to answer the following question?

Or will you run and hide like you did in the other thread?

JDIdiot be sure to let us know when you're ready to answer the question.
Question. How can they be selling human body parts? I thought the baby was not a person.