Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

These diversion attempts are so pathetic. None of you can explain, or worse yet, REFUSE to explain why white, murderous psychos get to live while, at worst, petty crook blacks with no murder sheet, are dead.

Stop diverting.

Save your bullshit assumptions. Someone may or may not have paid child support, or selling fucking CD's, do not deserve to be blown away by rogue cops. There's no spin to this. Or having a busted taillight. Not a brutal death, execution style offense.

Meanwhile, white boys (and girls) who KILL PEOPLE, are walking away from jail, being considered insane (personally, I don't give a shit about insane people. If you are insane, you are of NO VALUE to Earth. It's not like 'insane' MF'kers are going to discover a cure for cancer, or solve traffic problems in metro areas. If you are insane, and you fuck up ONE TIME, good bye. Tough shit. Good bye).

Why? Whhhhhyyyyyyyy!?!

Save the rhetoric and other bullshit. Answer the questions.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You're the one cherry picking the examples, you stupid mutha fucker. If you can't figure out that your stupid-ass is ignoring the real data to select examples that fit your preconceived, bullshit notions you're more stupid than you first appeared. Look at the god damn prison system, you ignorant slut, and you'll see it's full of thousands of fuckers who knew better than to resist arrest against armed cops: regardless of their color or their crime.
Just can't help yourself, SLOBBRIN, can you?

This would be interesting if you'd just shut the fuck up and let the grown people talk.
These diversion attempts are so pathetic. None of you can explain, or worse yet, REFUSE to explain why white, murderous psychos get to live while, at worst, petty crook blacks with no murder sheet, are dead.

Stop diverting.

Save your bullshit assumptions. Someone may or may not have paid child support, or selling fucking CD's, do not deserve to be blown away by rogue cops. There's no spin to this. Or having a busted taillight. Not a brutal death, execution style offense.

Meanwhile, white boys (and girls) who KILL PEOPLE, are walking away from jail, being considered insane (personally, I don't give a shit about insane people. If you are insane, you are of NO VALUE to Earth. It's not like 'insane' MF'kers are going to discover a cure for cancer, or solve traffic problems in metro areas. If you are insane, and you fuck up ONE TIME, good bye. Tough shit. Good bye).

Why? Whhhhhyyyyyyyy!?!

Save the rhetoric and other bullshit. Answer the questions. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
It was explained. Many of those people have a date with the executioners or will spend the rest of their life in prison. Start naming names Screed. Which white people are "walking away from jail?"

What you refuse to explain is that Obama has sent the Dept of Justice to many of these high profile cases and I haven't seen a single indictment. Why? Could it possibly be the police were justified in the use of lethal force?

You're a simp.
What if the alleged shooter had been arrested and tried and found not guilty....and this happened over and over ... where black men shot white cops and a jury of their peers found them not guilty....do you think there might start being some civil unrest in the white community?

If you walk a mile in theirs shoes , you have a better understanding of their POV. Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
I think the chances of white people protesting is slim to none. The reason being, white Americans don't grow up with a persecution complex like black Americans do. Racism is engrained in their up bringing.

Jim
Just can't help yourself, SLOBBRIN, can you?

This would be interesting if you'd just shut the fuck up and let the grown people talk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then answer my question Assup, why has the Obama sent the DOJ to many of these high profile cases that are being dismissed and I haven't seen a single indictment.

At least Bush I got an indictment in the Rodney King case.
I found this charming couple's photo on Facebook.. who knew their son/step-son would murder 5 Policemen 52 hours ago?

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/dall...acebook-547310
Attached Images File Type: jpg johnson.jpg (50.3 KB, 44 views)
this Gentleman plans to come to town this week, presumably to scold us and tell us why the previous couple's son/stepson felt compelled to relieve 5 Police Officers of their lives.

Obama.jpg
this Gentleman plans to come to town this week, presumably to scold us and tell us why the previous couple's son/stepson felt compelled to relieve 5 Police Officers of their lives.

Attachment 546543 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The WHY? Because guns are too easy to get, even legal ones, so now instead of the "No fly, No buy" laws they failed with after Orlando, he's going to try a "no guns for vets" since the Dallas shooter had served in the military.
Just wait. Obama is working on federalizing the police force. Who's the Nazi now?
I had a Client tell me, a few months ago, that he believes Obama will not leave office next January 20.. that he will find a way to introduce martial law.. looks like the pieces are starting to form..
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So can we now expect to see the Dindu Nuffin's " going all Usain Bolt " when they see a robot ? Where my old remote controlled car at ? Let's see some " down home-type " Olympic sprints and hurdles !!!
You're the one cherry picking the examples, you stupid mutha fucker. If you can't figure out that your stupid-ass is ignoring the real data to select examples that fit your preconceived, bullshit notions you're more stupid than you first appeared. Look at the god damn prison system, you ignorant slut, and you'll see it's full of thousands of fuckers who knew better than to resist arrest against armed cops: regardless of their color or their crime. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And when his " Dear Race-Baiting Leader " Sharptongue gets mentioned , he blows it off ! What about those NYPD Cops whose life was made hell by the false accusations and the additional strain on community relations that Sharptongue PROFITTED from ?
Let us not forget Sharpton's role in the Duke Lacrosse team rape case...neither Jesse, Al or Mike Nifong (the prosecutor) ever apologized for ruining the lives of three young men!
Let us not forget Sharpton's role in the Duke Lacrosse team rape case...neither Jesse, Al or Mike Nifong (the prosecutor) ever apologized for ruining the lives of three young men! Originally Posted by Murf76
+ 1 !!!!!
I had a Client tell me, a few months ago, that he believes Obama will not leave office next January 20.. that he will find a way to introduce martial law.. looks like the pieces are starting to form.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You treat the mentally ill?