Do Muslims immigrate to a country or invade it?

Hey God Fearing Christian, just one more question. You go to church more than me. You have more reviews than me. Coincidence? Does your church have a large population of providers? I'd probably go to church more often if we had a church like that here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG you have over 21,000 post 4 times what I have- how do we know that you just stopped writing reviews and you don't post your encounters- there are many guys on here who no longer write reviews but are still active in the hobby world and you are one of them my friend.
Why not answer the question, God Fearing Christian? Do you post reviews of all your encounters, or just the ones Jesus is proud of?
Why not answer the question, God Fearing Christian? Do you post reviews of all your encounters, or just the ones Jesus is proud of? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just curious dull knife, your last review was back in '13. Was that the last time you got wood? Is that why you are jealous of another mans reviews? Do you pray for wood?