Nitwitboy!!!!!!

i met him last night and he is a sweetheart!! some people are just cruel...
Well, welcome back Nitwitboy! It was sad to hear you were dead and awesome to hear you're not!

Kayla, girl, I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all that pain. When my very best buddy was killed (RIP my friend) it really broke my heart. I can't tell you how many times I wished it was nothing but a cruel joke. You didn't deserve to be used as a pawn someone else ugly plan and I hope you are okay.

I missed this one the first time around. Some people have a life outside this board. The fact that people can go 17 days without feeling the need to log into this board is only shocking to those that need their daily fix. More power to those that don't degrade to the point that they need their lives subsidized by posters here.

Look in the mirror addict. Originally Posted by Boltfan
OMG Boltfan. For the first time, I think I love you. Awesome statement!!!

Now, the return of Nitwitboy is a GREAT EXCUSE for all of us to get drunk and screw!!!!!
Leave it to Dallas.....wow

I thinck that this tops any thing Houston has ever did!!

Glad to see you still alive....now get over there to the island of misfits so i can fukk with you!!
OMG Boltfan. For the first time, I think I love you. Awesome statement!!!

Now, the return of Nitwitboy is a GREAT EXCUSE for all of us to get drunk and screw!!!!!
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, you've always loved me. It just took a miracle to bring it to light.

BDS, you gotta love this city. More ammunition provided in a few days than we can handle in a month.
ex-fucking-cuse me!!!

fact - she wrote a post about nitwitboy.
fact - some people questioned diamond over what she posted. [i could have said it more bluntly, but then it would have been an opinion].

instead of getting on her case about how she could have worded her post better or stepped back and looked at it from another perspective,
i think that the jump-to-conclusioners should have been taken to task for jumping w/out thinking or double checking. they could have at least asked her in a polite way for more info or verification.

again, lots of lessons to be learned in the entire nitwitboy saga!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
My intention wasn't to chastise her for what she did or how she did it, and if it was taken that way, I apologize. I am not very adept at being gentle with my words.

My point was to try and explain to her why I though she shouldn't take people questioning er so personally. I think that many of the replies were natural emotional responses tithe situation at hand. I was attempting to make her feel better and realize they weren't questioning her integrity as much as disbelieving the entire situation. If that was unclear in my previous post, once again, I apologize. Originally Posted by TheBizz
the bizz, i hereby humbly apologize for jumping to conclusions w/ my emotional response.
i should have just left the "ex-fucking-cuse" me out.

but it still seems to me that diamond shouldnt be the only one taken to task for reacting the way she did. the others should be taken to task as well for doing what they did to her.

in any case, has nitwitboy gotten his account re-established? [have read all of the thread].
it's awfully silent out there... :^)
Now SoftPlace has to worry about Big Jake checking out her goats.
  • mar6
  • 05-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Who's Nitwitboy?