Mazdaspeed3

Fantastic sweetie don't be a con man then and you take care I'm glad you blocked me I would never see you again essentially you are a thief.
Ok says you. Like I said let them speak up. Its coed. Lets see how many back your claim.

And yeah I know it was you who called the last girl I saw and reviewed and said I fucked her when I never said shit. So keep doing your little stalker bullshit...I'm gonna go back to sleep
You know the BP girl you conned also come on Mazda you wanna be a big man be honest about your conduct lol.
Uhmm sorry Mazda I have not called anyone I wouldn't waste my time so maybe you should be looking elsewhere your reviews are not my business but I did not call anyone I can tell you that. Mazda why the hell would I stalk you omg do you think your gods gift to woman lol. Stalk you please you fucked me over for 200 your a theif. Guys come to your own opinion of Mazda but he's a con running his vice game simple.
Get that girl that I apparently called to contact me she would have my number or maybe she could remember what my voice sounds like because I called her yep huh Mazda. Lmfao.
If you gave those girls the same incentive and story as you did me of course they'll cover your ass lol.
Popcorn time!
Lol.

Popcorn time! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
Naww I was just backing up the woman that put you on a pedestal and Mazda you were an okay guy until you screwed me over for your 200 special. I'm not the only one you've done it to either. Originally Posted by Anjele4u32
What's a 200 special?
Mazda is running specials?
Read my reviews and you'll see Naww he running his own game and he's a con.

What's a 200 special? Originally Posted by ProhibitionX
Cutting losses on this one lol but come to your own conclusions. Happy hobbying.