Dead candidate walking...

Conservatives never admit they wish they were more knowledgeable than they are. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Because we don't need to wish for it. We are already WAY more knowledgeable than you lying, swishy walking tax-and-spend liberals ! All we have to do is look at your dumbass lying liberals, and we look like geniuses compared to you mouth breathing scumbags and swishy walkers ! We will ALWAYS have you lying libs to thank for lowering the collective I.Q. of this nation !
Liberalism is what smart looks like to stupid people. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
People who constantly tell others how smart they are, usually aren't.
We will ALWAYS have you lying libs to thank for lowering the collective I.Q. of this nation ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You mean like Bush43 and his 77 average in History from Yale or Cowboy Rick Perry and 2.1 GPA in animal science from Texas A&M. You know what a 2.1 GPA means? It means his dumb ass got a "C" in every class he took.

You mean like Bush43 and his 77 average in History from Yale or Cowboy Rick Perry and 2.1 GPA in animal science from Texas A&M. You know what a 2.1 GPA means? It means his dumb ass got a "C" in every class he took. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Yet neither of them was stupid enough to run thousands of sensitive government emails through a private server and insult our low collective I.Q. by saying it's no big deal.
Yet neither of them was stupid enough to run thousands of sensitive government emails through a private server and insult our low collective I.Q. by saying it's no big deal.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're a fucking idiot, Junior. Obviously you have never kept up with the Texas idiot fringe. Unlike the two assholes you mentioned, Hillary has yet to be indicted on any crime.
Here is what everyone seems to be overlooking - the Hildabeast negotiated lots of special conditions before accepting the Secretary of State job back in 2008/2009. Who was the dumbfuck on the incoming Odumbo team who agreed to such an egregious security breach and said it was ok for her to use her own private server? Odumbo's dirty hands are all over this scandal too.
You're a fucking idiot, Junior. Obviously you have never kept up with the Texas idiot fringe. Unlike the two assholes you mentioned, Hillary has yet to be indicted on any crime. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously your I.Q. is too low to be insulted by anyone.

Fluffy is the one who brought up your two Texas favorite sons, not me. Your pal Perry was indicted for firing a drunk and you think that is worse than what the Hildabeast did? And your pal W has never been indicted of anything here, so you're the fucking idiot making things up.

Fluffy is the one who brought up your two Texas favorite sons, not me. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lad, go fluff your pal COG/COF and then go fuck yourself.
  • Old-T
  • 08-22-2015, 11:57 AM
Government classified material and classified material of large companies have a lot in common. The need to protect the material/data, and the rule that the BURDEN is on the sender to use the correct security classification when sending emails. You are the one who went off on tangents. Originally Posted by flghtr65
The fact you keep restating your stupidity doesn't make it less stupid.
Lad, go fluff your pal COG/COF and then go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Why be mad at me or COG? Better to direct your anger at Old-T. He's the one who "played you like a trout in a barrel" as another poster put it. Honestly I've never seen anyone thrashed as badly as you were in this thread. And you're too stupidly partisan and egotistical to know when to cut your losses.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Should they have been run through a public server...
Here is what everyone seems to be overlooking - the Hildabeast negotiated lots of special conditions before accepting the Secretary of State job back in 2008/2009. Who was the dumbfuck on the incoming Odumbo team who agreed to such an egregious security breach and said it was ok for her to use her own private server? Odumbo's dirty hands are all over this scandal too. Originally Posted by lustylad
You wish... what exactly were those 'special conditions', jizz monkey? You know the rules, we need information.
You wish... what exactly were those 'special conditions', jizz monkey? You know the rules, we need information. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you want the full list, ask Valerie Jarrett for it. If you have doubts, name one other Cabinet member who was given a green light to use their own private server for official purposes.

Can't do it? Didn't think so, sewer rat.
You wish... what exactly were those 'special conditions', jizz monkey? You know the rules, we need information. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Those "special conditions" have to be assumed as a matter of course. Since someone could not do what Hillary did without some prior permission from someone. If not Obama (who else could do it?) then Hillary is in violation of White House regs and should be charged as such. Since she isn't......she must have had some kind of permission.
From the NYT dated Nov. 22, 2008:

"...Mrs. Clinton was skeptical about the prospect of joining the cabinet, said her confidants.... But Mr. Obama addressed her concerns about access, personnel and other issues, leading her to conclude she should take the job, they said."

Both camps (Obama's transition team and the Clinton foundation) had their lawyers meet to negotiate the terms and conditions of her acceptance. Negotiations were supposed to limit Bill Clinton's activities (speaking fees, fund-raising, etc.) in order to "avoid any appearances of conflict of interest". Guess that didn't work out too well, either.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/22/us...s/22obama.html

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-of-state-job/

Any investigation into the Hildabeast's private server arrangement will surely need to find out how it was authorized in the first place.