Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

Jillian ... I just looked at your showcase ... you have such a sweet, innocent face!! I love it! Just can't judge a book by its cover. I would think it would add to the fun to be doing stuff with you .... while looking at that sweet, innocent face. Gawd ... I'm a perv.

hmmmm .... just noticed this was my 1,000th post on eccie ... really, what makes me think I have that much to say?
So he can be like MJ & beat it. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Young girl with reference to Michael Jackson and Beat It? Priceless.
Jillian ... I just looked at your showcase ... you have such a sweet, innocent face!! I love it! Just can't judge a book by its cover. I would think it would add to the fun to be doing stuff with you .... while looking at that sweet, innocent face. Gawd ... I'm a perv.

hmmmm .... just noticed this was my 1,000th post on eccie ... really, what makes me think I have that much to say? Originally Posted by dodger
Lol thanks Dodger! And congrats on your 1,000th post!
Young girl with reference to Michael Jackson and Beat It? Priceless. Originally Posted by DFWSirTurkey
I loooooooovvvvvveeeee Michael!!!
A lady named Sabrina once said that if a guy croaked on her (she was in a high rise in the hi-5) she'd stuff his dead naked ass and all his shit on a big brass bell cart, wipe it down, and send it to the lobby, let them deal with it. "Why I stay in high rise 5 star hotels" she said, "Just in case, y'know?" She told me this after she told me the story about the guy who liked her to step on his nuts with stiletto heels on. That, for damn sure, could turn a guy cold and blue.
dupe...apologies
Young girl with reference to Michael Jackson and Beat It? Priceless. Originally Posted by DFWSirTurkey
Hey leave Michael out of this. Beat it was awesome and so was Billy Jean
Hey leave Michael out of this. Beat it was awesome and so was Billy Jean Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The way you make me feel is still one of my favs and you can't forget thriller.
  • EZ.
  • 08-27-2014, 08:40 PM
From expiring in the act to two stunning women talking about Michael Jackson is quite a transition.
I have a new friend, currently out of the country, that seems to understand my tastes, says both should be on the top of my TDL.
A lady named Sabrina once said that if a guy croaked on her (she was in a high rise in the hi-5) she'd stuff his dead naked ass and all his shit on a big brass bell cart, wipe it down, and send it to the lobby, let them deal with it. Originally Posted by phildo
Does anyone think these things through?? Have any of these ladies ever actually tried to move a dead body?? Almost impossible for one person to do, especially if they're a petite lady with high heels and fancy nails. Clearly they need to cut it up into convenient-sized pieces first. Please ladies, plan ahead and bring the appropriate equipment to your sessions.
From expiring in the act to two stunning women talking about Michael Jackson is quite a transition.
I have a new friend, currently out of the country, that seems to understand my tastes, says both should be on the top of my TDL. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Well I think JP and TE will post/ad ever chance they get
Well I think JP and TE will post/ad ever chance they get Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Funny I have maybe 4 or 5 posts a day. Lol.
I think you just have no life and enjoy being a jerk.
Oh hey how did that alert ever come out for you? You know the one where you did a girl wrong?
If every post I made had the possibility of some horny bastard wanting to come give me his money, you couldn't keep me off of this motherfucker. I've never understood why some knock the chicks for posting. That's like talking shit about a business for putting commercials on tv.

And besides, without the chicks here posting it would just be a sausage fest.
  • EZ.
  • 08-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Funny I have maybe 4 or 5 posts a day. Lol.
I think you just have no life and enjoy being a jerk.
Oh hey how did that alert ever come out for you? You know the one where you did a girl wrong? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Wow, guess it doesn't pay to piss off Tara. Can't really think of an upside to pissing anyone off.

Honestly, I like to see both of their showcases handy. Makes me wonder what I'm missing.