What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

cause yeah that'll happen......but you go on with your bable..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
what do you do for a living? again nub?.......its hard out there on a prince........
Kaylee, you seem to be the only thinking she's being bashed or put down for her NBA. And BTW, I usually love your comments as much as your rack, and I'm glad you're both back.

I have just been trying to understand any body's version of NBA. Many do see them, they have just been told by white clients to put it. Some are pimped. BUT the races are so mixed these days, I propose a cheek swab from every client for DNA purposes. He then gets his DNA profile in the mail, and can bring it to the provider. She will have to decide how much AA blood is acceptable. Is a drop too much? Is half white half black ok? Or how about what my ancestors called Octoroons? That's just 1/8 black. You usually can't even tell. They can pass. SO, if this person knocking on your door had AA blood in him but could PASS, you would have opened that door and patted your large stomach with a kicking child in it and said, ok. Me and my doubles partner are ready.
The client should have been honest about his race. Did he really believe a provider with a stated NBA policy would welcome him! Whatever the reason for the NBA policy (the old reliable "just my preference" to "they are cheap/time wasters"), it's the providers decision and hobbyists should abide by the decision. We do not have to like it or condone it. The hobby mirror and amplifies our society.

I wish the ladies would put it in the title of their ads so I would not waste my time reading their ads.
The client should have been honest about his race. Did he really believe a provider with a stated NBA policy would welcome him! Whatever the reason for the NBA policy (the old reliable "just my preference" to "they are cheap/time wasters"), it's the providers decision and hobbyists should abide by the decision. We do not have to like it or condone it. The hobby mirror and amplifies our society.

I wish the ladies would put it in the title of their ads so I would not waste my time reading their ads. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
I wish the ladies would put it in the title of their ads so I would not waste my time reading their ads. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Not a bad idea! Or maybe a symbol or emoji, like a basketball (NBA).
Kaylee, you seem to be the only thinking she's being bashed or put down for her NBA. And BTW, I usually love your comments as much as your rack, and I'm glad you're both back.

I have just been trying to understand any body's version of NBA. Many do see them, they have just been told by white clients to put it. Some are pimped. BUT the races are so mixed these days, I propose a cheek swab from every client for DNA purposes. He then gets his DNA profile in the mail, and can bring it to the provider. She will have to decide how much AA blood is acceptable. Is a drop too much? Is half white half black ok? Or how about what my ancestors called Octoroons? That's just 1/8 black. You usually can't even tell. They can pass. SO, if this person knocking on your door had AA blood in him but could PASS, you would have opened that door and patted your large stomach with a kicking child in it and said, ok. Me and my doubles partner are ready. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
no shes not, why do you care who she see's? in what world is it any of your fucking business why she sees some guys and not others? we get it you'll see anything with some tubmans, but what business is it of yours who the OP see's?
What makes you think I see anybody!?
That's very stupid. You've never met me, nor read about me. I see a max of 4 a week and I can't count how many I must decline every week.

I wasn't saying anything bad about anybody. Of course she can see who she wants. She doesn't have the right to put a fetus in danger, and this client pounding on the door sounded dangerous. I thought I was making a humorous point that you can't always tell by peeking out the window what race someone is. Tony Gambino you are an incredibly ill informed obnoxious person. Why would YOU care enough about my opinions to post such a negative, profanity laced post? Weird.
What makes you think I see anybody!?
That's very stupid. You've never met me, nor read about me. I see a max of 4 a week and I can't count how many I must decline every week.

I wasn't saying anything bad about anybody. Of course she can see who she wants. She doesn't have the right to put a fetus in danger, and this client pounding on the door sounded dangerous. I thought I was making a humorous point that you can't always tell by peeking out the window what race someone is. Tony Gambino you are an incredibly ill informed obnoxious person. Why would YOU care enough about my opinions to post such a negative, profanity laced post? Weird. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
because this lady was put in a scary place, a creep said he was Asian but through the peephole he was black.....and he sat in her parking lot like a fuckin stalker, and texted the 7 month pregnant provider telling her she was bitch...it appalled me you would side with the black dude over a fellow provider.......that's how your humourous post came across ...and it disgusted me.......
I absolutely was NOT defending the creep,low piece of life who scared her. I've said in other posts that he sounded dangerous and I would have done what she did. His actions were beyond reproach and I wish she had an Eccie handle or cell # to post on Alerts. That's certainly one reason I don't see same day clients, they're hoping you won't have time to screen and will go ahead and see them. I don't do short notice. It costs me clients but my screening process let's me know who is coming. No surprises. Quality men don't mind waiting for screening. And over 50% of my clientele are regulars and friends. Anyone who frightens a provider needs to be called out, with all the info she had on him.
Thank you for the good advice.
To Randall Creed--I prefer not to see AA men because I don't find them to be attractive. It's not a racial thing. I also am not attracted to albino men--and they are as white as they come.
Also, the worst clients I've seen from all sites have been white. But I'm attracted to white men.
I also like Asian men--they are the very best clients imho

So it isn't racial--in fact, the girls I know who have seen black clients tell me that they usually want a black dominant white female fantasy, and also are larger and also want to do it for the full hour. So that's what I'm trying to avoid. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
So if I read this correctly... You don't see black men because they 1. Want dominant female fantasy (some you want to lay their and do nothing!) 2. Are larger (stereotype/lame excuse) and 3. Want full hour (isn't that what we all are paying for? Your time!) How dare he pay me for an hour and expect to have sex with me for the whole time , that shit is funny to me!!!
When they throw in bullshit like 'no mix AT ALL of AA [paraphrasing here]', where they go into specifics implying that you can't have ANY MEASURABLE TRACE OF BLACKNESS in you, that's purely racial.

This is no 'preference'. Pepperoni over sausage is a preference. Black-N-Mild's over Kool is a preference. Pepsi over Coke is a preference. Soft bed vs lumpy bed is a preference.

Oh, btw, these are things you can distinguish without sight. A human body, one particularly of the same size and gender of another human, yet of different race/ethnic group, is something you cannot distinguish without sight.

Just saying.

[drops mic]
Pretty sure there's lots of actual "screening" being done by anyone who reads this thread, lol.

(Drops bigger mic)
Honestly, there are certain type of men who I don't find attractive at all. I'm known for not wanting to see extremely overweight men (70s pounds plus). For my OWN personal reasons, I just can't do it. Being tactfully honest about it is the only way to go. I wouldn't be able to give him a good time and he deserves to find someone who can. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Thank you so much for posting this, Kaylee....I appreciate your honesty. Your stated preference dominoes beautifully into a point I'd like to make:

Okay, Randall....where's your ire...your disgust....your indignation now? Where's this never-ending war cry over said provider implying she won't see a certain faction of the hobbying community using "personal preference" as her reasoning?

Here we have a prime example of a provider stating she will not entertain seeing "fatties"....the classic overweight client. For her OWN "personal reasons" she is being "tactfully honest". Yet, you are silent. Nary a word of rebuttal. Why are you not leading the charge on this particular vein of discrimination, RC?

Alas, it's painfully clear, isn't it, Randy? After it's all said and done, you could not care less about the plight of the chubbier-than-normal hobbiest.....

The fact Kaylee expressed "a personal preference" and you didn't say Boo tells us all we need to know. The bottom line is, if it doesn't affect you, it's not your problem....right?

After you cut through all the BS...all the rhetoric, you're just as guilty as the next guy. In a nutshell....as in this case....it just comes down to whose ox is being gored....right, bucko?
Kaylee doesn't see REALLY overweight men because Kaylee had a very overweight client die on her.

Kaylee is MORE than sure that will NEVER happen again, but Kaylee STILL FEELS the DEEP trauma of watching someone die in her home (it was FREAKEN awful!). Kaylee feels that she can't give a really overweight gent a really great session due to her trauma and Kaylee feels that knowing this, it would be really disrespectful to a guy to waste his time and money on a session that would be sub par and Kaylee feel's a gent deserves a great session which Kaylee can't provide in certain cases.
Kaylee doesn't see REALLY overweight men because Kaylee had a very overweight client die on her.

Kaylee is MORE than sure that will NEVER happen again, but Kaylee STILL FEELS the DEEP trauma of watching someone die in her home (it was FREAKEN awful!). Kaylee feels that she can't give a really overweight gent a really great session due to her trauma and Kaylee feels that knowing this, it would be really disrespectful to a guy to waste his time and money on a session that would be sub par and Kaylee feel's a gent deserves a great session which Kaylee can't provide in certain cases. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
it was so traumatic Kaylee now refers to herself in the 3rd person!