In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

Does anyone really think that there's a single provider out there that can't read everything? Simple as setting up a fake account and creating a fake IP address. It's like thinking that a woman wouldn't go through your phone, email, etc....given the chance.

Curiosity killed the cat. Originally Posted by smags007
+1
  • 03-29-2018, 07:54 AM
When Abe starts getting those "attaboy" replies, reminds me of Thuggin Love from the Boondocks:

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Rflmao rflmao! Classic bro

Nothing like coffee, the Wall Street Journal, and eccie in the morning. smh
YUPPER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When Abe starts getting those "attaboy" replies, reminds me of Thuggin Love from the Boondocks:

Sorry Abe but as an avid fan of tv series (and at times the comics), that was funny as hell.

Kinda funny, I suppose. But loses a few impact points when a guy has a man wearing lipstick for an avatar.

Sorry Abe but as an avid fan of tv series (and at times the comics), that was funny as hell. Originally Posted by Agent220
hahaha very funny.. and i know i've sent you "exclusive" provider photos in the past..!

OP -

does your new found silence indicate an early retirement?
hahaha very funny.. and i know i've sent you "exclusive" provider photos in the past..!

OP -

does your new found silence indicate an early retirement? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Maybe she's at Opening Day ?
Maybe she's at Opening Day ? Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Heck I wish I was
  • CD3
  • 03-29-2018, 04:41 PM

OP -

does your new found silence indicate an early retirement? Originally Posted by honest_abe

Damn you are sweating my nuts hard youngster. Isn’t there some new girl you’re supposed to be preyin on.

And you guys are right about most chicks and their man handles. But most of you aren’t keen enough to understand me and my ways. But I don’t care enough to see what’s being said behind my back. This rant is purely meant for the one who wrote the review, asking for them to at least add a certain detail that was CLEARLY LEFT OUT and judging by the first comment I used my brain and took a shot in the dark and assumed just that..You guys just merely confirmed it.
This is funny stuff. A lady with Bigg Balls calling the studs out. I want in your line :-) CD. I'm no sheep lol

Edit to add...who cares what I think. That would be me dude
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2018, 05:21 PM
This rant is purely meant for the one who wrote the review, asking for them to at least add a certain detail that was CLEARLY LEFT OUT Originally Posted by CD3
It's obvious that he doesn't give a f#ck about your hurt feelings and making you feel better, get over the failed session and move on.
It's obvious that he doesn't give a f#ck about your hurt feelings and making you feel better, get over the failed session and move on. Originally Posted by BLM69

And it’s obvious she doesn’t give a fuck about you and your misogynistic attitude
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2018, 06:05 PM
And it’s obvious she doesn’t give a fuck about you and your misogynistic attitude Originally Posted by txexetoo
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings over one of you ATF's, don't look like a fool defending someone who don't give a fuck about you trick.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings over one of you ATF's, don't look like a fool defending someone who don't give a fuck about you trick. Originally Posted by BLM69
Sorry pal. Seeing her twice over 6 years doesn’t make one an ATF. I have no hurt feelings. It’s apparent you have feelings/issues with the way you constantly attack women. What’s the matter did your mom pull her tit away too soon? Did you want her to wait until after 4th grade was done and now you take your anger out on other women?
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2018, 07:25 PM
Sorry pal. Seeing her twice over 6 years doesn’t make one an ATF. I have no hurt feelings. It’s apparent you have feelings/issues with the way you constantly attack women. What’s the matter did your mom pull her tit away too soon? Did you want her to wait until after 4th grade was done and now you take your anger out on other women? Originally Posted by txexetoo
Pal? I don't associate with brown nosers that fight for crazy whores, 2 times or 20 times, you care enough to defend BSC like you're gonna get a scooby snack for it

Go take your panties off and let them hang trick, I'll treat your mom the same way if she's a BSC whore making noise, at least defending her makes sense smart guy.

For the record, I treat all man bitches the same as stupid whores, so take your internet diagnoses and shove it. Can't stand a Pussy WK