Biggest Turn Off, that one thing that really bugs you???

I come straight from my house squeaky clean, hair, nails, toenails, lotion on hands, Chapstick etc.

Looking at girls who look drop dead gorgeous in their pics, only to open the door to a wet headed no makeup girl. I appreciate you showered but please make yourself up. This doesn't happen often thank goddess

I hate reading about disrespectful men. These ladies are presenting a great experience for is. I usually follow up with a pm afterwards thanking them for seeing me
Communication!
When you text/email me that you'll call then CALL! Even if it's to cancel. Leaving me 'hanging' is NO fun.

If I'm having to drive a couple of hours to see you, communication is a REQUIREMENT!

And yes, I've had them say "meet me at XX o'clock, I'll call before then" and then hear NOTHING.

If you smoke in your house, I'm gone. I'm sensitive to smoke and perfumes/body sprays. You're a beautiful woman, you don't need it. Besides, marinating is for BEEF.
Girls who won't take rolled coins. It's a lot of work to put all those pennies in those paper tubes.
Girls who won't take rolled coins. It's a lot of work to put all those pennies in those paper tubes. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
They weren't very enthused about my double coupon Tuesday idea
ether I found.
  • DMike
  • 01-12-2014, 05:45 AM
crappy attitude, liars , photoshopped pictures unless u got some original pictures to back them up
Discussing other ladies is a little aggravating. How would you feel if I discussed experiences with other guys? I know our time together is a fantasy, but discussing other girls makes me feel like I'm just another notch on your belt. Thank goodness it is a fantasy, because if I was your real gf, you might get smacked.

Timewasters drive me crazy. I'm friendly and love to hear from my male friends. Please don't avoid screening or ask what I'm wearing or if I played and had a lot of d**k. I'm not going to be very warm towards you.
Don't call me daddy when I am performing daty.
I guess I have a couple:

The bad hygiene thing.... really?? They expect me to be clean and smell good and I expect the same from them.

Finding out that the pictures aren't them. Or are them for 10 years ago. Not the kind of surprise that I want.

Not paying attention to my P411 profile on what I like and don't.

Yelling out "Oh, Hank that is soooo good!'..... because well, my name is not Hank... :>)

Vic
- Poor communication
- Poorly prepared for session
- lack of excitement or interest (the words "get comfortable")
- phone ringing and texting
- Jerry springer on TV in room (or TV on at all)
- Smokey room, smokey breath, smokey anything
- no fresh towels
- trash can full of condoms
- wet spot on bed
Most of mine were covered already but I had a few more:

1. Not acknowledging my front door knock or doorbell ring in a timely manner, leaving me to wonder if I'm even at the right place while her friendly neighbors wave at me and my awkwardness.

2. The old cleaning of the junk after funtime with a washcloth that was just removed from a boiling cauldron. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the sentiment but at least blow on it first.

3. Providers not putting their general location in their ads.
Mean rude people and Liars. And guy that use chewy tabacoo then spent it in a cup during and appt. Yucky!