Just do it.

Really?

Is that based on ALL "WHITES" spending extended periods of time within courtrooms in the United States to observe the disparate treatment among defendants of different "colors" and "shades"?

Or is that based on a statistical analysis that shows that a higher % of the Black population are incarcerated than the % of the White population is incarcerated based upon and relative to their respective population numbers?

Or is that based on White people wearing Black masks to Court? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Okay then. Are you saying the majority of whites are racist? LOL!
Man I have no idea how some folks think, and the majority of them are conservative. Give me a break!
The ebb and flow of the market within a day or even a week is based on buying and selling ... the former drives the value up and the later drives it down. It has little to do in that short time frame of the "substance," unless some catastrophic event or revelation occurs that might impact the company on a short-term basis. The "marketing" of a unemployable goof-ball football player is not such "a catastrophic event or revelation occurs that might impact the company on a short-term basis" when Nike has a large share of the market with which to absorb short-term losses.

Equipment contracts are being cancelled with Nike. Those cancellations don't have a next day impact. Orders have been filled and they've been paid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So when it looked like their stock was gonna suffer it was a big deal, but now it is move along nothing to see here. LOL! Man that conservative logic kills me. I really do not think there is a limit to the double standard some will go for on this forum.
And as others have said, where is the link to all the contracts cancelled? The NFL just did another 8 year contract with them. Online sales up 31%. Go NIKE!
I wasn't referring to IB. Go cause trouble somewhere else.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So you admit you were calling me a twit? LOL! Go call names somewhere else.