Guess that provider.

I thought you were surely talking about Lily Stargazer...

Originally Posted by LeftySmith
Lily Stargazer, we have found your twin!
Can I have Kara Lynn Kelley please? I'll share with you...(drools). Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Ooh girl, watch yourself! I'm a birthday genie... Rub me the right way and you can have anything you like! *Sigh* Am I corny or what? Ha!

@Sensual Sophia: You look nothing like Anne Hathaway... I think she has a permanent goofy look on her face. I see more of a resemblence to Natalie Portman. Like her, you have very soft, delicate and symmetrical features.

I can certainly see the resemblance Kara. But you're more Sassy and sassy is hella' sexy, my beautiful friend! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Thank you! And you know how much I love it when you bring me flowers!

BTW, great thread Ibechill!
KaraLynnKelly,

I never noticed how hot you are............

sixx

Thank you! And you know how much I love it when you bring me flowers!
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Yeah but your flower brings all the boys to the yard.

(Hey, you started this corny stuff ).

KaraLynnKelly,

I never noticed how hot you are............

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
It's sometimes hard to notice how gorgeous she is because her brains show first.

@Kara: I'm gonna have to decline the Natalie Portman, but thanks cuz she's been making me drool since before... *Um, self edit* But I have a bigger nose. Honestly don't see the Katy Perry either. I kinda see the Anne Hathaway in that we both have big smiles and skinny arms. I dunno, I should probably do what Roxanne and Sarah Smiles did.
A lap dance at Hooters? They must have upgraded the menu since the last time I was there. Originally Posted by Carl
Maybe we should all get together and throw you a birthday party at your favorite stripclub. If everyone chips in, I think you could have yourself a pretty fine evening.
  • Carl
  • 08-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Positively saturnine. I'll buy you a beer and a lap dance. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Maybe we should all get together and throw you a birthday party at your favorite stripclub. If everyone chips in, I think you could have yourself a pretty fine evening. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Just got back from Hooters. My free birthday chicken wings hit the spot, but the waitresses simply wouldn't come across on the lap dances.

One of them did kick me in the nuts just for asking, though.

I hear professional dommes charge big money for that sort of treatment, so I think I got a pretty good deal for only a 20% tip.
I think Sensual Sophia looks most like Anne Hathaway, in height, body language, etc. especially that sexy look she gives when she hides behind her bangs...

The best compliment I have ever been given was that I resembled Helen Hunt. I only see it in the nose, squinty eyes and in the high forehead...

But then when I saw this booty pic of her on the beach I thought... well yes, that resembles me more that the other pics I have seen of her...

I think Sensual Sophia looks most like Anne Hathaway, in height, body language, etc. especially that sexy look she gives when she hides behind her bangs...

The best compliment I have ever been given was that I resembled Helen Hunt. I only see it in the nose, squinty eyes and in the high forehead...

But then when I saw this booty pic of her on the beach I thought... well yes, that resembles me more that the other pics I have seen of her...

Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Interesting. I think you do look a bit like Helen Hunt for sure. And that ass... yum.
  • Zoey
  • 08-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I try not to have crushes on celebrities since it is so futile. But I am absolutely in love with Zooey Deschanel. I would hope in real life she is a lot like the characters she plays. For example: watch "Yes Man" with her and Jim Carey. She plays my ideal woman in that movie.

I know I am sharing a lot here, but wow, love me some Zooey. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Zooey is my dream girl and I've been told my character is much like hers (in the movies, anyway) .. hence my "provider name".. Zoey..

xo Z
New Hairdo
I love this thread! It's so happy and upbeat... Keep em coming!
I just hope we don't start playing "guess the Hobbyist".