Let us ALL discuss BROOKE...honestly!

Wow... if you look half as good as your write... you are a keeper for sure! Welcome ! Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Thanks cutie! I am just reading away. I need to get some pics up.
  • adi
  • 07-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Miss lana you (haft) to be alyssa.
Wow nothing to say now, I was on another message and now realize this is why Brooke W was banned, kind of not fair, but whatever we all have her number right!
And copying and posting pics stolen from someone else will not help You. You haft to be her.
Do ya fellas have web cam i can verify who i am.
just be ready to see a mature brunette with 38dd's
Shit i would be honored to be both. Originally Posted by miss lana
Give me fifteen minutes to get my teeth in.....Shit ya fellas are so tempting! Originally Posted by miss lana
I just haft to say it took me two hours to read this...lol.
I am a new gal and where i come from we never have this kind of drama. Originally Posted by miss lana
1. Where do you come from?

2. Are you Alyssa's mom?

And copying and posting pics stolen from someone else will not help You. You haft to be her. Originally Posted by subcilla
TFF Cilla!!
brooke got banned Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
SHIT!! Now who the hell is going to do the ISO research?
SHIT!! Now who the hell is going to do the ISO research? Originally Posted by htownhammer
And do it as well and as disinterestedly? Right now I can't think of a member who has contributed more value than she has. Razorw, maybe? For which he caught hell. I think it was CB who commented that on a shmb no good deed goes unpunished.