Pussy! Taint!?!!??? What? Show us what you got.

Boys play nice. Please none of that in this threAD. There are plenty other places full of negative monotones and vile insults in coed other than my threAD.

Let's see some more sugar pussy!!
Xoxoxo Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

Well, Tough Shit!! If you're gonna call yourself a "ThreAD HighJacker" and go around and high jack other girl's threADS then don't say shit when yours gets high jacked. Don't dish what you can't take!!
SL, nice ....

Did you hide a PostOp in there?
Bad Kitty! If anyone was going to make a thread that's a graveyard for old pussy, I would have thought it would be Miss V. She strikes me as the Death Metal cemetery type.
Couldn't you have coaxed some of the younger pink pussied hotties into posting?
Oh yeaaahhhh they're working, forgot.
You're the only one that isn't over the hill.
Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhh the horror!

Originally Posted by rockerrick
You're quite correct RR! This Cemetery Squish Mitten belongs to The Dark Lord, The Cryptkeeper, and Eddie the Head as you are well familiar all who anoint my pendulous breastages with their demon seed.

This is how I look before my morning cup of coffee. You can clearly see why they would be charmed by my delightful visage:

But don't give me too much guff RR, I'm just over here doing the best with what I got!

PS. While you were away I received some texts from friends in Denver. They were all like " We're at U2 at the Pepsi Center!!!"

I was like, " I'm about to ride my motorcycle to see Ministry at the Mohawk."

If you're waiting for a point, there isn't one, I just thought you would get a kick out of it. Me and ol Al go waay back.

Miss V's Name that Kitty

AKA Whisker Wars with SL

And last but not least, RR's famous housecat "El Diablo"

You're quite correct RR! This Cemetery Squish Mitten belongs to The Dark Lord, The Cryptkeeper, and Eddie the Head as you are well familiar all who anoint my pendulous breastages with their demon seed.

This is how I look before my morning cup of coffee. You can clearly see why they would be charmed by my delightful visage:

But don't give me too much guff RR, I'm just over here doing the best with what I got!

PS. While you were away I received some texts from friends in Denver. They were all like " We're at U2 at the Pepsi Center!!!"

I was like, " I'm about to ride my motorcycle to see Ministry at the Mohawk."

If you're waiting for a point, there isn't one, I just thought you would get a kick out of it. Me and ol Al go waay back.

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
LOL, Give 'em Ed, til they're dead
So Claire, WTF is that white stuff inside you? Creampie? Or are you a Twinkie?
Great pussy, Kitty. May have to cum see you sometime.
Great pussy, Kitty. May have to cum see you sometime. Originally Posted by Shuttleman
Here's another obvious whore owned mandle.....

never seen a single member in 15 years jump on the board and burn through pussy this fast that was not hot young pussy....

This one is promoting the OIOs only...

way too obvious
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 10:07 AM
I like Kitty's pussy.
Here's another obvious whore owned mandle.....

never seen a single member in 15 years jump on the board and burn through pussy this fast that was not hot young pussy....

This one is promoting the OIOs only...

way too obvious Originally Posted by Whispers

In her defense at least this time it's KBF, she's at least half the age of the other
reviews she wrote
I wonder if KBF really wants to get drawn into Claire's drama world though.....

Claire has a history where her whoring affects her real life and associating with her and being a part of her little playgroup could rub off in ways that KBF might not want to.

As you said..... KBF is younger and still had a future and her cunt still has some miles left on it vs the cunts on some of the old whore's in the mix
Boys play nice. Please none of that in this threAD. There are plenty other places full of negative monotones and vile insults in coed other than my threAD.

Let's see some more sugar pussy!!
Xoxoxo Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

OP you have a very beautiful kitty and you have always taken pride in that fact.

This is exactly why you started this thread. It is my assumption that pussy pics were posted to give the mongers a sample of what to look forward to.

Some of the following pics make me wonder if ALL providers think their pussies are appealing.

I in no way have anything against the lovely ladies who contributed but again if samples were posted then it is not being rude to state certain observations.

One post shows a very clear blister, another shows a white fluid buildup, another a cluster of small bumps and yet another looks like a long squiggly blackish slit resembling a dead oyster.

All four grossed me out a bit and made me reconsider hobbying in general.

That being said the remaining shots looked wonderful.

I think pussy shots are great but doesn't one know before posting when the shot actually looks appealing or not and consider whether it will help or hurt their business?

The key is monger honesty. Not attacks or false flattery for simply having posted.

The hot pink all caps provider started things off a little while ago with an anal selfie that looked great. I was among the first to say we needed more like it.

She then followed up with a far less flattering bikini shot which I commented on without being rude.

If every provider posted appetizing healthy/safe looking kitty shots like yours then the board would certainly be a better place.

This has zero to do with old or young pussy and everything to do with the pussy itself.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Very well said.
There is no such thing as bad pussy! Some times the life support systems for the pussy runs a muck the the is pre at heart!
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 11:58 AM
Thank you for posting SL. I only recognized 3 of those pussies.