Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Dorthy:

You fulfill all the requirements of your own claim. You "retire" because business is slow. When Lauren disappeared, everyone went "Damnit, I wanted to see her / see her again / other." When you disappeared, everyone went, "Probably knocked up again / no loss here / other / read this thread yourself."

This is from an outsider's perspective here, so I can't make any inside insights, but from an outsider's view...as far as I can tell, your business has never been being a provider, it's been to inject venom into the forums and spew verbal vomit across our computer screens.

From that respect, I agree with the masses that you should stay in retirement. Like I've always said...cute face, vinegar in your veins. The smartest thing that's ever come out of your mouth was a cock - and if you'd use your mouth for more cock and less words, you wouldn't have had to retire. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Knocked sweetie I don't have kids & your just a Dorothy hater because you were declined for an appointment.. If I would have seen you then your wouldnt be talking shit nothing new around here..

Everyone has a opinion but your opinion doesn't matter... I Didnt come back for your personal satisfaction I came back for my enjoyment.. When you came back you made a thread like you were actually somebody & nobody even gave a shit see that's the difference between us...
Welcome back, DM. Retired or not, I've missed your posting. It's always entertaining, and generates a lot of funny shit.

Now if we could just find DG.

And Anya.

Then I'll need more popcorn. Originally Posted by 2intexas
Aww well thanks Ive actually missed posting I figured I'd come back to bring y'all some entertainment..
But you have lost your luster and your bad girl image after retiring. Fucktards here shoot the bull with you hoping that they could make the cut and get an appointment with you. It's like being with a person who has notoriety. Once that possibility is gone then the game is over. You are another ex-hookertard with apparently too much time on her hands. But it's expected when the weather cools down and people in Houston are bouncing back and forth.

I am a fucktard so I think I have some basic understanding, just like citizenurd (tongue in cheek) there, of what's in the minds of plenty of hookertards especially the ones that don't quit the hobby completely and like to stir up some trouble because she is bored or manic again. FYI, it takes about two weeks to adjust to the meds, Hon. In other words, she will get back into the game once she gets laid off or something.

Nothing really bothers me at all because I don't allow it to bother me. This is the same chick who cries wolf, that's me!, and runs to a moderator every time a fucktard puts her in her place. Heed your own advice, Miss I am retired stop contacting me for an appointment.

I didn't take a whole year to write a review. I periodically write them and I am periodically don't. One thing you should know I am always hobbying even when I am not active on the boards or on eccie (Wink Wink). Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

Laid off or something where did you get that idea that I would even be laid off.. Quoting a medical condition keep coming I smell some points coming in 3 2 1....

It does bother you because you took the time to write a response.. I don't cry to the moderators unless your stalking me Oh I know what your old handle was it all makes sense now.. Did you bring the syrup this time...
Why do some men troll the boards even when they run out of "play money" to hire hookers? LOL

Must be.... the love of trolling.

It isn't limited to one sex...
But the power play at hand is funny to witness.
Kind of like from my end...
See Eccie is NOT my bread & butter, so really, I can afford to make comments that normally I wouldn't make; i.e. the fear of loss of income & potential customers versus muzzling the old pie hole.

Dorthy with no muzzle. Heh. Love it!

Not that you could ever muzzle a pendeja anyways! LOL

Y'all mad..... or naw? lol

Glad to see you back, the ORIGINAL Pendeja! Originally Posted by FoxyNC

True fucktards will never understand & that's what makes it so fun I missed you to PENDEJA JR
... your just a Dorothy hater ... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
At the risk of getting throat-punched ...

Heh.
Aww well thanks Ive actually missed posting I figured I'd come back to bring y'all some entertainment.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Good to see you again...
We gotta talk.
PM sent
Good to see you again...
We gotta talk.
PM sent Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I responded
At the risk of getting throat-punched ...

Heh.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Don't start crying when I release the punch
Don't start crying when I release the punch Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If you do it right he ain't gonna be able to cry or moan.
I came back for my enjoyment... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You came back because you miss having an audience for your antics - there is nothin wrong with that. Everyone wants to be wanted. I'm being told in private that while you maintain the facade of a turd, you're actually quite nice and helpful....

I defer to the knowledge of others, retract my criticism, and wish you the best. Welcome back, enjoy your stay, and have many laughs.
You came back because you miss having an audience for your antics - there is nothin wrong with that. Everyone wants to be wanted. I'm being told in private that while you maintain the facade of a turd, you're actually quite nice and helpful....

I defer to the knowledge of others, retract my criticism, and wish you the best. Welcome back, enjoy your stay, and have many laughs. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman

I'm wanted off or on the board that's what you don't understand.. Until you understand me you won't understand my posts.. But thanks for the kind words..

I don't need an audience your view of this board is way to tight don't take it so serious like all the angry tards do & you will fit in well..
Damn I love this pic....welcome back

Don't start crying when I release the punch Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I won't, as long as your intentions are good.
  • D.G.
  • 10-06-2015, 11:26 AM
So does this mean you are giving it away to someone now who can afford to keep you in the lifestyle that you are accostomed to ?

when you decide to start selling again let me know . Ill pay .
I won't, as long as your intentions are good. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
She wasn't talking about throat punching you, cb...it was the wandering gent she was addressing indirectly...I think, or thought. OTOH, she probably would deliver the blow to any other mutt who wanted one, out of the kindness of her heart. It's her civic duty.

Of course I could be wrong.