Let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today?

How is it that you think I owe you links? (Btw, I did provide you a video link. Did you watch it?) And even if I did post them, you would still deny reality. So... what's the point? Actually... and no link is required for this reality... Joe Biden will be sworn in as YOUR President on January 20. That's an objective reality. You can go to Google real quick if you don't believe me. Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125
One more time - no one on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence. Show me one Republican politician or one person here who defended it. Provide links and evidence to back up your BS claims.

As to Senile Biden, of course he will be sworn in as President. And he will get the same type of respect that the left treated President Trump with that last 4 years
One more time - no one on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence. Show me one Republican politician or one person here who defended it. Provide links and evidence to back up your BS claims.

As to Senile Biden, of course he will be sworn in as President. And he will get the same type of respect that the left treated President Trump with that last 4 years Originally Posted by berryberry
Here is the topic of the thread, in case your forgot:

Let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today?
Should congress let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today? He has the Nuclear codes.

Stay on topic. You can't just go on threads making any comments you want. As you pointed out, there are site rules and consequences.
Thank you Neil, you are so right. He never has stayed on other or his own topic's. If you comment on his trends he will say something. I am glad their is smarter normal folks like yourself on here.

As to Senile Biden, of course he will be sworn in as President. And he will get the same type of respect that the left treated President Trump with that last 4 years Originally Posted by berryberry

We'll more than likely see "Senile Biden" respect other human beings, including his political opponents, much more than his predecessor who denigrates anyone who does not genuflect to his self perceived greatness.
Here is the topic of the thread, in case your forgot:

Should congress let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today? He has the Nuclear codes.

Stay on topic. You can't just go on threads making any comments you want. As you pointed out, there are site rules and consequences. Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125
LOL - I am fine with that, I already answered it. I was only answering your post which erroneously stated that people on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence from Jan 6. YOU were the one who went on that tangent. I simply asked you to provide links and evidence to back up your claims - which obviously you can't do.
It’s a moot point. Neither impeachment nor the 25th Amendment can be invoked quickly enough, and neither is likely to succeed. Trump is leaving office in 7 days. That’s the fact. Why is it necessary to remove him sooner? Biden has called on everyone to unite. Shouldn’t he and the Dems set an example? How is it unifying to vilify a losing candidate who was supported by almost half of the voters?

To you folks on the left: Not every negative event that happens is Trump’s fault. For example, Trump did not cause the deaths from COVID, regardless of anything he said. There were plenty of deaths in other countries. Blaming Trump for things like that, as one of the posters on this thread did, is not going to unify us. Trump most certainly is not immune from criticism, but let’s not pretend he’s responsible for EVERYTHING that happens. While I don’t condone what happened at the Capitol, it was extremists that perpetrated it. Trump may have been guilty of denial of reality, but only a crazy extremist would hear something like “Be strong and make yourselves heard” (Trump’s actual words in the speech that are being blamed for inciting riot) as a call to violence — either extremists who were prone to violence anyway or extremists on the other side looking to blame Trump no matter what happens or what he does.
  • El-mo
  • 01-14-2021, 08:39 AM
It’s a moot point. Neither impeachment nor the 25th Amendment can be invoked quickly enough, and neither is likely to succeed. Trump is leaving office in 7 days. That’s the fact. Why is it necessary to remove him sooner? Biden has called on everyone to unite. Shouldn’t he and the Dems set an example? How is it unifying to vilify a losing candidate who was supported by almost half of the voters?

To you folks on the left: Not every negative event that happens is Trump’s fault. For example, Trump did not cause the deaths from COVID, regardless of anything he said. There were plenty of deaths in other countries. Blaming Trump for things like that, as one of the posters on this thread did, is not going to unify us. Trump most certainly is not immune from criticism, but let’s not pretend he’s responsible for EVERYTHING that happens. While I don’t condone what happened at the Capitol, it was extremists that perpetrated it. Trump may have been guilty of denial of reality, but only a crazy extremist would hear something like “Be strong and make yourselves heard” (Trump’s actual words in the speech that are being blamed for inciting riot) as a call to violence — either extremists who were prone to violence anyway or extremists on the other side looking to blame Trump no matter what happens or what he does. Originally Posted by Smarty1
The case for removing Trump:

Taxpayers will no longer have to pay his 200k annual pension, $1mil travel budget and lifetime secret service protection. He will also lose the ability to run again.
The case for removing Trump:

Taxpayers will no longer have to pay his 200k annual pension, $1mil travel budget and lifetime secret service protection. He will also lose the ability to run again. Originally Posted by El-mo
He will keep his secret service protection.

Here is the problem for Biden, does he allow investigation into Trump's possible law violation, during his presidency or set precedent that a president is above the law.