Christopher Columbus

and looked around at these fools

said these gay assholes are gonna

kill us all

I'ma fuckin outta here

I don't care if it kills me

that's how bad it is to live around

these a holes
The great Hernan Cortes certainly went to town on the savage barbarian shitheel Aztecs.

Hopefully SUPERTRUMP has been studying up.
Ricky is becoming the reason we can't have nice things on here. The endless loose stools that he is dumpin into alla these threAds is gettin....boring..

Ricky is becoming the reason we can't have nice things on here. Originally Posted by rooster
I tend to disagree.

The horrible response, as well as the crap they're giving private citizens flying drones over the devastated areas, and threatening people with arrest for wanting to help get people out of there likely just cost Harris Georgia and North Carolina. That paltry $750 while illegals get $9000 isn't helping her any either. Add in her stupidity about the Israel-Iran situation that likely gives Trump Wisconsin and Michigan and things are looking bleak for the Dems.
Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Are you saying she's rubbing elbows with the wealthy people trump gave 2 trillion dollars too?
Originally Posted by Flair4Drama

Are you saying the 100's of millions of campaign donations trump is taking for his legal defense bills is more acceptable than this?
Are you saying the 100's of millions of campaign donations trump is taking for his legal defense bills is more acceptable than this? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
the undisputed absolute king of

no common sense strikes again

uh

campaign donations are from a citizen

exorcising his Free Will

your preferred way is to have it stolen

and extorted from you then

redistributed by your king and overlord
the undisputed absolute king of

no common sense strikes again

uh

campaign donations are from a citizen

exorcising his Free Will

your preferred way is to have it stolen

and extorted from you then

redistributed by your king and overlord Originally Posted by JONBALLS

I know the difference. Just found this a good place to point out how trump is stealing campaign contributions
I know the difference. Just found this a good place to point out how trump is stealing campaign contributions Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Joe should have been jailed when VP
the whore says FUCK YOU USA Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
fify