Best Boobies in the ATX..........

I like them all sizes. I am a equal opportunity employer! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

No... you are a wild man, and you are an equal opportunity hooch. Just like I would like to become.

:-)

j/k
Speak for yourself, dammit!! I am Moderating this thread!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

Hahahah I sometimes forget that I resigned lol

sixx
Can I re-vote after seeing Brits new avatar? Now I just have to see them, I mean her, in person.

I lose all common sense when it comes to big boobs!!! There is no such inverse relationship between common sense and the size of boobs!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

I like boobs of all sizes, when the nipple pops up like a turkey timer you know its time to bang.

Idina's are big and spectacular, and omfg awesome-sauce.
never did a poll before but I do have some great traffic stoppers. guess they did not rate high enough. lol Thats what I get for leaving for 2 weeks. I am on my way back. TODAY! so I wont be left out of polls.lol
never did a poll before but I do have some great traffic stoppers. Originally Posted by Majichands
the magic is all in the hands

maybe a new name - magic hands, comforting boobies will get attention to them!
If your tits are a B cup or under then sure...otherwise I'll have to send you over to Britney and Paven's committee for super sized titties. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
jeez louise......need to teach u how to properly address a man

C'mon Hannah show us your tits
I have some Mardi Gras beads for you

This was the Bond woman in "live & let die"
wasn't that the bond woman that was really a man?
Nope
Gloria Hendry was born in 1949 in Jacksonville, Florida, and then raised in Newark, New Jersey. The svelte but shapely and attractive black actress worked as an assistant to the legal secretary in the New York office of the NAACP. She also became a model around this time and worked at the Playboy Club as a "Bunny." This exposure led to her being cast in her first movie
so which one was the man. cause there was a man bond woman.
His/Her name was Tula!!

But remember, this thread is about Boobs, not balls!!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
AMEN.

Having been to more than my share of SCs, seeing DD's MMs on a 5'1" is getting really old.

My thoughts on the subject is have some common sense and do the MMs to fit YOUR body, and not what you see in a cartoon skit.

Let's face it. The money spent on MMs, after all, is being spent because it makes the gal feel good about herself. The reason she feels good about it is because she gets the looks and it boosts her confidence.

Therefore, the translation is she's buying confidence. You can put it any which way you want to, and justify it however you want to, but that is essentially what it boils down to in most instances.

ROFLMFAO. True confidence comes from within, and not from being the object of sexual desire from complete foookin' strangers.

Therefore, I conclude that generally speaking, strippers have more money than senses.

Wait. You knew that already. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Too bad us with huge natural ones can't pick the size we will be when we "grow up" lol. Up until the age of 22ish I was about 115 pounds, everyone always thought mine were fake cuz I was so un proportioned... I'd much rather be a b cup, with an ass like coco!!
  • Paven
  • 04-30-2011, 08:51 PM
The Energizer Bunny keeps on going and going, my boobies kept on growing and growing lol.

You mean Ice-Ts Coco? She's got crazy back!
yup she sure does!!
  • ztonk
  • 05-01-2011, 01:57 PM
At the OP's request this one's closed.

However, more boob polling and talk HERE.

ztonk
AustinModStaff