Shithole Countries

Step uncle??? Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
Moronic step Uncle. Welcome to IBs posse. All you have to do is agree with everything you're Trump friends post, and call everyone who disagrees a lib tard, etc
A friend of mine from Honduras offered me two thousand dollars and pussy galore to marry his sister...Why??? Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
I think he thought she would better off with you and she'd have a good life here.

Cause he wanted to be your step Uncle? Originally Posted by WTF
Step uncle??? Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
ignore him. he thinks he's being funny.
Part of the "problem" with being a conservative is that I actually think. From what I see Conservatives are not Block Voters and will listen...educate themselves...cross party lines. Liberals...not so much.
New here. I will figure out who is who eventually.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2018, 02:34 PM
Part of the "problem" with being a conservative is that I actually think. From what I see Conservatives are not Block Voters and will listen...educate themselves...cross party lines. Liberals...not so much. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
they're block voters on both sides of the political Spectrum the true middle is mostly Libertarians....
Fucking idiots still cannot differentiate between legal and illegal immigration.

Illegals fuck it up; for the legal ones and as a result we will end chain immigration. As well as other shitty policies enacted by idiots to bolster their sagging voter base. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Cause to libtards, there's no difference between them. THEY want all the immigrants they can, to prop up their diminishing voter base.

the chain migration has to stop. Yeah, I get that Mia Love was a result of her parents being part of the chain migration which is currently legal.

Problem here is we're taking in too many people along with their children & relatives. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And its not just THEIR children and relatives, but the relatives of THEM people and so on..
Moronic step Uncle. Welcome to IBs posse. All you have to do is agree with everything you're Trump friends post, and call everyone who disagrees a lib tard, etc Originally Posted by themystic
That's lib-REtard, mistake. Repeat again: lib-REtard. You lib-REtards are so resistant to good schooling, mistake.
I've offered up my bet that neither of you have taken... Originally Posted by WTF
No, you fucktard... I took your bet right here:

Hey cockstalker....the over/under for 12 quarters is 3%. Do you want the over or the under? Originally Posted by WTF
I'll take the under. Originally Posted by lustylad
That bet is settled. If the economy misses 3% growth (i.e. real GDP grows more slowly) in any of the next 12 quarters, you will pay me $9k.

You took the under on bam's bet, correct? That means if 2018 GDP growth is 3% or higher, you leave the forum for six months.

Don't flatter yourself - I'm not cockstalking you. I'm just nailing down the agreed bets.
I think he thought she would better off with you and she'd have a good life here.

ignore him. he thinks he's being funny. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Did he see your collection of Dick pictures yet, BONE COLLECTOR?

Why don’t you show it to him?

Hey, Mandeville! Did BONE COLLECTOR show you his collection of Dick pictures?
That's lib-REtard, mistake. Repeat again: lib-REtard. You lib-REtards are so resistant to good schooling, mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IAM A lib-REtard
IAM A lib-REtard
IAM A lib-REtard

Like dat Master?
IAM A lib-REtard
IAM A lib-REtard
IAM A lib-REtard

Like dat Master? Originally Posted by themystic
It's certainly a positive beginning. It's a 12-step process.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 07:53 AM

That bet is settled. If the economy misses 3% growth (i.e. real GDP grows more slowly) in any of the next 12 quarters, you will pay me $9k.I took the under on that bet too. Looks like nobody wants the over on that bet. just a lot of blowhards talking about future 4% GDP with none wanting to bet that.

You took the under on bam's bet, correct? That means if 2018 GDP growth is 3% or higher, you leave the forum for six months. No, I've been on record as saying the tax cuts may give the economy a temporary sugar high.

Don't flatter yourself - I'm not cockstalking you. I'm just nailing down the agreed bets.
Originally Posted by lustylad
You love cockstalking me....it is painfully obvious.

WTF

oops.. better merge this one......
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 08:15 AM
WTF

oops.. better merge this one...... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That bet is settled. If the economy misses 3% growth (i.e. real GDP grows more slowly) in any of the next 12 quarters, you will pay me $9k. I took the under on that bet too. Looks like nobody wants the over on that bet. just a lot of blowhards talking about future 4% GDP with none wanting to bet that.

You took the under on bam's bet, correct? That means if 2018 GDP growth is 3% or higher, you leave the forum for six months. No, I've been on record as saying the tax cuts may give the economy a temporary sugar high. Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by WTF

So now you're backing out of BOTH BETS???

What a steaming heap of shit you are!

But thanks for confirming it for everyone in the forum who didn't already know!

Back to the big fonts we go!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!