9:02 AM, OK City April 19, 1995

I don't know how or when OBL died, but I do know our government is fully capable of lying about it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So along with IB & Mojo ....you also are doubting that SEAL team 6 got Bin Laden? Originally Posted by JCM800
I said what I said. Please feel free to misinterpret it however you want in your need to feel superior. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

So that's your answer? ....another non-answer.

Well that makes three of you now that believe in some wacky OBL conspiracy.
Oh Bullshit. You wanted a reaction, yeah right. Well you got one. You got it shoved up your ass side ways. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
C4 ... uses the "I knew all along" response ....

.....when he paints himself into a corner. His "MO"!
  • CJ7
  • 04-24-2014, 11:50 AM
So that's your answer? ....another non-answer.

Well that makes three of you now that believe in some wacky OBL conspiracy. Originally Posted by JCM800

and several more who are too chickenshit to comment on this thread unless its about painting corners, then they're all mouth
no one want you stalking them like the way you stalk cjohnny54 cjohn... you know poison gas part 1 part 2 Originally Posted by cindy69
at one time part 2 being heating gas ... would this be chemical weapon?????

and several more who are too chickenshit to comment on this thread unless its about painting corners, then they're all mouth Originally Posted by CJ7
+
morning different gas part 1

afternoon different gas part 2
XTC this morning different gas part 1

XTC this afternoon different gas part 2 Originally Posted by cindy69
edit is this the same one who brought the flu to us?

btw, cjohnny54 (cjohn) WTF is his $ and SPERM? lol
human robot(doll)(roboman)? drug in the form it works in WATER? anyone C abuse of biotechnology (RIGHT username JUDGEMENTALAHOLE)? COVERUP

HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES?

+ Originally Posted by cindy69

afternoon different gas part 2 Originally Posted by cindy69

human robot(doll)(roboman)? drug in the form it works in WATER? anyone C abuse of biotechnology (RIGHT username JUDGEMENTALAHOLE)? COVERUP

Originally Posted by cindy69

All good points.
Hi Marshall!

+ Originally Posted by cindy69

afternoon different gas part 2 Originally Posted by cindy69

All good points. Originally Posted by JCM800
Hi Marshall! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

who's marshall, you mean the "who am i now guy"?

btw, where CJOHNNY54(CJOHN) $ and sperm...

RIDER->IB->LEXUS LIAR?????
who's marshall, you mean the "who am i now guy"?

btw, where CJOHNNY54(CJOHN) $ and sperm...

RIDER->IB->LEXUS LIAR????? Originally Posted by cindy69
Welcome home, Marshy!
Saw something written on the back of a Honda Pilot at UH ... did a search on bing and got this
wonder if some country used NUKE if you STEAL their MONEY .... OR JUST GET RIG of the US DOLLAR as the WORLD CURRENCY
fucking republicans couldn't keep tabs on 13 terrorists deep in the heart of the mid east and stop them from knocking down the WTC, I cant understand how the government missed two in Oklahoma Originally Posted by CJ7

Yeah those fucking republicans. Clinton was in office for 8 years before that and he got it all right. No terroism under his watch like the Marine Corp. barracks in Lebanon or the USS Cole attack in the gulf or the US Embassies bombings in East Africa. Yeah things were nice and peachy then werent they.

Besides that Billy C. and Jerkett Reno had to murder all those Branch Davidian women and children in Waco. Those were busy times here in the US. Yeah they really needed to squash that nest of religious extremist. They were far more dangerous that the jihadist of the Middle East.
  • WZONE
  • 10-20-2014, 09:20 PM

All good points. Originally Posted by JCM800
Hi Marshall! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Welcome home, Marshy! Originally Posted by bigtex
look like a thief job to me ... bump for cjohnny54

saw the same thing today talk to CJOHNNY54 this morning he STEAL does not have his money (he TEXAS and other STATE in the US STOLE his $ for the side project TRY POISON his memory/retard/crazy to COVERUP the THIEF ... used his money for bunch of apartment, bar, and business around town "AVENUE R on richmond in galleria ... the MUSE etc) ...if the is true how the mighty have falling to a country of a bunch of thieve. just me 2 cent
man he constantly get ban

btw is this Europe turn at the stock market