Is racial discrimination against hobbyists prevalent in the Dallas area?

I don't burn bridges. Just because I refuse to fuck you for 30 minutes while you throw money at me doesn't mean shit. If you're that upset because I don't sleep with black men, then it becomes a YOU problem.

Oh I LOVE Dallas. I mainly come down here to book modeling jobs with glamour photographers but provide service while I'm here. Sort of like doubling my money. I only had one guy in my life call me that, I actually laughed at him more than getting upset. I thought it was funny that he was that stupid.

PM me and I'll tell you the reasoning behind my decision. I'm not putting my life's story on the board.

I've been in the family. My entire family (besides a few that's married in) are considered black. I'm not going to sleep with any of them, though.

Maybe I am ignorant, or maybe you're just crying about not being able to pay anyone for sex.

I told someone else to PM for further explanation, but honestly I'm just going to let you continue to whine and bitch about it. Call me ignorant, racist, prejudice. I get more hate from the so-called "black family" than I do from any other race. You know all those stereotypes you here about black people that piss you off? Yeah, most of that crap is real yet us black folk want to blame everyone else for our problems.

You want shit to change, then go make a change. Crying to me or any other provider that refuses to see you will only make things worse for you. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Such a classless post I don't even know where to begin. You stated that if I want change I have to make it...how do you suggest I do that? By actually bringing things up and questioning the way they are done? Guess what? That's exactly what I'm doing...I really think it's your management making these posts for you. I refuse to believe you could be this ignorant.