Rates? WTF?

🎶 I really don't mind if you sit this one out.
My words are a whisper your deafness a shout.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think..........🎶 Originally Posted by rduke4923
We know you can't think after that long day on that corner... your officially blocked
We know you can't think after that long day on that corner... your officially blocked Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Promises are only as strong as the people that give them.
Dr.Duke... What is your malfunction?
Dr.Duke... What is your malfunction? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
What a shock here come the minions.
She made a childish remark about the Houston economy and gas prices
Offsetting the damage and I responded.

But no you are not a DM sicophant
The crunch is coming and will eventually even hit the relatively inelastic pussy demand. It isn't just our local economy, the entire world is on the verge of a major recession. Originally Posted by spear89
You are correct sir. I'm glad someone else is looking at more than just Houston. The medical field will be ok, which is a large portion of Houston's economy, but OIL is larger. Russia is in the shitter, China, etc. etc.
Guess some people will have to find a new way to make money...I'm devastated...I'll be over here, fucking hookers, like normal...
Guess some people will have to find a new way to make money...I'm devastated...I'll be over here, fucking hookers, like normal... Originally Posted by Wakeup
"It's an ill-wind that blows nobody any good!"

or do some prefer .....

"An yll wynde that blowth no man to good."
Guess some people will have to find a new way to make money...I'm devastated...I'll be over here, fucking hookers, like normal... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Heh
So this thread is nearly a week old. Have any of you heart of gold hookers heard their pleas & decided to reduce your rates, or went....

I'm running a $100 quicky special on hand-holding and active listening to complaints about the economy...

Why? Because I care.
I am not posting to say anything about any pricing. That is the business of the vendor.

However,

People, you need to understand that the greater Houston area economy is adversely being affected by the cost of oil. Economic changes happen very slowly. The cranes you see up now are from years ago planning and developing. Yes, we are not fully oil dependent (thanks Kathy Whitmire, aka tootsie, for that, love or hate her, she did help diversify our economy in the 80s) but we are still greatly oil dependent. As mentioned before, we are vastly being held afloat by our medical industry, gas is doing ok, (not to be confused with gasoline) plus other commerce but economic gains as a whole are barely positive. Next factor the Iranian variable. Tighter belts in Houston are coming. Period. Granted this will mainly hit middle and lower middle class, then trickle to lower class, the upper class will survive just fine, as the personal reductions and lay offs will maintain the margins enjoyed. Is this simply the pendulum swinging back from the 4+/gallon gasoline a few years back? Maybe, that is the way of things. Gather hay when you may. Look at the building and development starts (permits being bought) if you want a real footprint physical growth. That will tell you what kind of building is happening, not looking at a crane already erected. This is not news to anyone who knows anything of influence, and it is not a foreboding ominous start of any ho-pocalypse. Just don't hide your head in the sand, no big deal. Nothing new, just be informed and be ready for tomorrow. Easy. For the Nation, this will help the over all state of the union, somewhat, but for Houston, it sucks donkey balls. Those who stand to gain the most from lower fuel are the flea marketers anyway, so ladies, yes, you will feel this as well, especially in regards to price bitching and negotiation attempts. But, I know you have your stock pile of candy bars, booze and chihuahuas ready so you're good.

peace fuckers
My donations are some of the "lowest" around for my "wide open menu"....buit since I travel,I cannot afford to lower them anymore or I could not meet expenses! But I feel that I am so reasonable that I should not have to lower them....besideds,I do quite well when I visit Houston,with repeat friends & a few new ones thrown in!

Like said before...there is a "price point" for every budget..resaerch is your best friend!

Now everybody go get ya sum!!!
If the price of oil has little of no effect on the Houston economy then surely it wouldn't have any effect on the US or global economy yet every time the price of oil drops the economic markets take a nose dive.

Have any of you naysayers checked the balance of your 401k's lately?
If the price of oil has little of no effect on the Houston economy then surely it wouldn't have any effect on the US or global economy yet every time the price of oil drops the economic markets take a nose dive.

Have any of you naysayers checked the balance of your 401k's lately? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
401K is crying right now
Up 2.63%...