Biden Administration to distribute 400 Million N95 masks for free

Don't worry about VP Kamala. She went on the talk shows today to clear up any misunderstanding on the USA position on Russia/Ukraine. Putin will dealt with if Russia attacks the Ukraine. Originally Posted by adav8s28
So exactly what is Kumola's response when the Russians invade Ukraine?

I'd personally suggest broadcasting her cackle over the internet!
  • Tiny
  • 01-22-2022, 02:24 PM
How? Please don't post a link. Just explain it. You stated it.

I'll start with the CDC report last month i.e. December 2021:

no deaths were reported.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7050e1.htm

NO DEATHS!

I prefer CDC over Don Lemons, although it's a close call! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're smart. You've got plenty of brains. So it's hard to figure out why you're so willfully ignorant.

The CDC identified 43 Omicron cases reported from December 1 to December 8 with "initial follow up." And not one person died out of those 43 people, probably as of the date of the initial follow up. Whoop dee doo! The Delta variant still accounted for most COVID cases during December 1 to December 8, and the CDC and others hadn't ramped up testing to identify the Omicron variant.

The CDC estimated 22.5% of cases first reported during the week ended December 18 were Omicron. Most of the rest were Delta.

For the week ended January 1, 2022, they estimated Omicron accounted for 95.4% of cases. The percentage is probably higher now.

The average time from onset of symptoms until death from COVID is around 14 to 18 days. So people dying from COVID around now, January 22, may have initially come down with the disease back when Omicron was around 95.4% of cases. Or maybe on average the % was higher than 95.4.

One other item, this is the best paper I'm aware of from the USA that estimates fatality rate of Omicron versus Delta,

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....11.22269045v1

And there's good news. The mortality from Omicron among those studied was only 0.09 as high as Delta! That, is, you'd have an 11X greater chance of getting killed by Delta compared to Omicron.

If you do the math, assuming 95.4% of cases are Omicron and using the .09 mortality ratio, then you'd come up with 1.87 Omicron deaths for every Delta death right now:

(0.954 x .09)/(.046 x 1.0) = 1.87

At present there are about 2150 COVID deaths per day. So based on the ratio, there would be about 1400 Omicron deaths per day and 750 deaths from Delta per day in the USA.

Fourteen hundred per day is a lot more than "0" deaths. In fact, Omicron right now is probably the third leading cause of death, not far behind heart disease and cancer.
  • Tiny
  • 01-22-2022, 02:37 PM
When did one acquire "immunity" from gunshot wounds?

There is no proof that "840,000" people died from Covid19. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fantastic! A second explanation for why 3.35 million people died in the USA in 2020 compared to about 2.8 to 2.85 million in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Eight hundred forty thousand deaths from gunshots. This one makes more sense than your other theory, the massive conspiracy among federal, state and county employees who report cause of death (see second link below).

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=495
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=508
You're smart. You've got plenty of brains. So it's hard to figure out why you're so willfully ignorant.

The CDC identified 43 Omicron cases reported from December 1 to December 8 with "initial follow up." And not one person died out of those 43 people, probably as of the date of the initial follow up. Whoop dee doo! The Delta variant still accounted for most COVID cases during December 1 to December 8, and the CDC and others hadn't ramped up testing to identify the Omicron variant.

The CDC estimated 22.5% of cases first reported during the week ended December 18 were Omicron. Most of the rest were Delta.

For the week ended January 1, 2022, they estimated Omicron accounted for 95.4% of cases. The percentage is probably higher now.

The average time from onset of symptoms until death from COVID is around 14 to 18 days. So people dying from COVID around now, January 22, may have initially come down with the disease back when Omicron was around 95.4% of cases. Or maybe on average the % was higher than 95.4.

One other item, this is the best paper I'm aware of from the USA that estimates fatality rate of Omicron versus Delta,

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....11.22269045v1

And there's good news. The mortality from Omicron among those studied was only 0.09 as high as Delta! That, is, you'd have an 11X greater chance of getting killed by Delta compared to Omicron.

If you do the math, assuming 95.4% of cases are Omicron and using the .09 mortality ratio, then you'd come up with 1.87 Omicron deaths for every Delta death right now:

(0.954 x .09)/(.046 x 1.0) = 1.87

At present there are about 2150 COVID deaths per day. So based on the ratio, there would be about 1400 Omicron deaths per day and 750 deaths from Delta per day in the USA.

Fourteen hundred per day is a lot more than "0" deaths. In fact, Omicron right now is probably the third leading cause of death, not far behind heart disease and cancer. Originally Posted by Tiny
Only someone who would speculate from stats posted by an agency of the BittenKumola administration would be "wilfully ignorant," but actually I could readily identify them as intentionally deceptive. Now please present a QUOTE on the CDC website that states exactly how many deaths have been actually reported from Omicron ... I will repeat .... Omicron.

Not alleged to have been caused by Covid..... Omicron I repeat!

You should broaden your horizons and quit getting your bullshit from Don Lemon et al. It really makes people look bad to use them as a source for arguing about anything.

Taking estimated predictions of potential deaths in the future from anything to suggest the mathematical result is an actual number is at a minimum ridiculous, but actually extraordinarily dumb. I continually see headlines and news announcements MORPHING the conversation from Covid to Omicron as though they were similar and Omicron was some sort of extension of Covid.

Secondly, trying to claim that all government reports of stats are correct and legitimate is equally stupid. They are historically and traditionally inaccurate, particularly when they are based upon regularly unreliable and tainted opinions without any scientific basis. You obviously have never been involved in completing forms on reporting to the government for grant purposes. In other words ... the more "Covid" or "Omicron" cases one gets the more GRANT MONEY one gets. And the more deaths allegedly by them the more ADDITIONAL GRANT MONEY comes in. The motivation for inaccurate reporting is extremely high.
  • Tiny
  • 01-22-2022, 02:48 PM
To help combat the omnicron variant the Biden Administration will distribute 400 million N95 masks across the country. The N95 mask is better protection against the omicron variant than the cloth masks that a lot people use.

Thanks Joe Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...100006508.html Originally Posted by adav8s28
I might have been a little hard on old Joe, saying this is too little too late. I base that on the fact that hospitalizations have hit a new all time high. And Omicron is cresting and is predicted to be mostly behind us in a few weeks time.

And finally on my experiences last week, wearing my KN95 mask, after exposure from a couple of people who'd come down with the disease. It's a damn good time to have good quality masks, because people are coming down right and left with COVID. I ate lunch and was in a gym with diabetics, overweight people, and one woman who's been on chemotherapy for 15 years. And wore KN95 masks through all of it. Please see my reply to Why_Yes_I_Do in this thread for my novel technique of ingesting food and liquids while wearing a KN95 mask, when in the presence of individuals who are at high risk from severe disease if they contract COVID.

Still, it would have been a lot better if Biden had gotten these masks out a couple of weeks ago. Some lives would have been saved and perhaps our hospitals would have been a little less overburdened. And I bet we would have saved more on Medicare costs than what the government would have spent on the 400 million masks.
Now I know why Tiny is using speculative facts from generalizations to justify his mask wearing .... I wonder if he keeps it only while eating pussy?
I'm glad they are distributing masks!.that's awesome & so sweet!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

And after a couple of days, you'll throw away that mask and have to buy your own which you could have already done for a couple of dollars but now of course since demand has been driven through the roof, you'll be lucky to get a mask for $5 or more, apiece.

As Tiny correctly admitted ( in so many words ) this is a gimmick to make people feel like Biden has actually done something ( it seems to have worked on you ) even when other countries are stopping mask mandates.

I wonder if we will ever hear what the cost of those 400 million masks will be. My guess is 2 billion on the low side but hey, what's another wasted 2 billion dollars.
  • Tiny
  • 01-22-2022, 04:21 PM
And after a couple of days, you'll throw away that mask and have to buy your own which you could have already done for a couple of dollars but now of course since demand has been driven through the roof, you'll be lucky to get a mask for $5 or more, apiece.

As Tiny correctly admitted ( in so many words ) this is a gimmick to make people feel like Biden has actually done something ( it seems to have worked on you ) even when other countries are stopping mask mandates.

I wonder if we will ever hear what the cost of those 400 million masks will be. My guess is 2 billion on the low side but hey, what's another wasted 2 billion dollars. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Tiny initially said it's a gimmick to get people to think about buying and using more effective masks. But upon further reflection, hitting the country with 400 million KN95 or N95 masks before Omicron peaks as a one time deal wouldn't be a bad idea. See my reply to adava8s28 a couple of posts up. Unfortunately they'll hit after Omicron peaks.

They last me about 4 days each. Back when there was a shortage of masks I'd bake mine in the oven and use them longer.

I pay $1.00 a piece for KN95 masks that I could buy in large quantities (like 100,000) for $0.20 a piece. They should be able to do this for $500 million or less including delivery. Assuming $50,000 hospitalization cost, you'd just need to prevent 10,000 hospitalizations for this to payout. And that's ignoring the cost of missing work because you're sick. And there are other potential costs. People aren't as likely to go to restaurants. Some businesses might have to close temporarily or limit hours because they can't get labor. Governments may impose restrictions on businesses because the hospitals are overloaded.

The bozos might end up spending $2 billion on this though, true.

According to this, in Florida, where you live, the average cost of hospitalization for complex COVID cases is $355,450 and it's $67,620 for noncomplex cases,

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-by-state.html
This idea is so stupid it hurts. Every one of those masks will be in a landfill or on the side of the road a week after they’re sent out.
  • Tiny
  • 01-22-2022, 05:39 PM
Now I know why Tiny is using speculative facts from generalizations to justify his mask wearing .... I wonder if he keeps it only while eating pussy? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hmmm, Food for thought. You could take a deep breath and hold it, then remove your mask and lick. Finally put the mask back on when you need to exhale and take a breath. And repeat multiple times.

I think it would be hard to give your partner an orgasm this way though. It might work with a threesome, if you could get one of the women to tag team with you while you're DATY.

Great idea LexusLover! I'll try and report back.
...This one makes more sense than your other theory, the massive conspiracy among federal, state and county employees who report cause of death (see second link below)... Originally Posted by Tiny
You do recollect that the CDC broke with their own recording standards with the covid. Right? Let's hear it from you of the difference of dieing "with" the covid versus "from" the covid.

But first, take this one question pre-IQ test - meaning if you can't pass this question, there really is no point in taking an IQ test. You would just get your feelz crushed.

How? Just explain it.

I'll start with the CDC report last month i.e. December 2021:

no deaths were reported.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7050e1.htm

NO DEATHS!

I prefer CDC ...... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Despite the thirty plus mutations of the omicron variant, it still has the ability to bind to/with the ace2-receptor, protein found in lung and other cells. If the omicron variant makes it to someone lungs the virus will take over one's lungs unless that person makes the antibody to clear it. The Oxygen blood level in the body begins to drop under 90% (100% is normal). That's how.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33170317/

The omicron variant just got the USA in Nov 2021. Your article from the CDC is over a month old. You use the CDC as a source. You have any problems with the NIH?
Now I know why Tiny is using speculative facts from generalizations to justify his mask wearing .... I wonder if he keeps it only while eating pussy? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I lean towards the simply and obvious answer - likely he is just butt-ugly, aka fuggly.
Hmmm, Food for thought. You could take a deep breath and hold it, then remove your mask and lick. Finally put the mask back on when you need to exhale and take a breath. And repeat multiple times.

I think it would be hard to give your partner an orgasm this way though. It might work with a threesome, if you could get one of the women to tag team with you while you're DATY.

Great idea LexusLover! I'll try and report back. Originally Posted by Tiny
And you call people "ignorant"?

Were you the one touting a "degree in science"? If I'm incorrect, then my apologies for disparaging you personally as opposed to the organization issuing the "science degree"!

So have you seen any science (I must assume from your posts you haven't read any "science") headlines at least describing the incidents of Covid spreading through vaginal fluids?

I didn't think so. (That's one distinction between us. I was reading medical/science reports about the lab work and studies being done prior to you being informed of the word "Covid"! And I know this because of your mask bullshit, which makes you think your safe.

You remind me of another "self-perceived" scientist who about six months ago mailed me a couple of Israeli manufactured masks that the person represented as being "new" and the latest technology in Covid masks (the fake/ineffective new nonlifethreatening "anti-social pandemic" hadn't been cranked up yet) by the Israelis. Fortunately, the person left the masks in the original packages so I was able to track the manufacturer! Yep, and my suspicions were correct from my prior WORK. #1: Those masks were beginning their DISTRIBUTION in late 2000, which wasn't six months ago, and the masks were being manufactured around 1995 with copper intertwined in them as opposed to zinc which replaced the copper in the ORIGINAL MASKS. That was all that was "new," but as I said ... "new" in late 2000.

You must have voted for Bitten/Kumola. Your analytical abilities show themselves.

In my world "ignorance" is curable, but people who are buying into the Bitten/Kumola bullshit and their push for mass hysteria to turn all occupants of the U.S. into blind sheep they can inject with any untested and unvetted fluids at will are "ignorant," that are plain stupid.

Neither you nor they have a clue as to the long-term consequences of being shot up by these vaccines and/or so-called "boosters" other than making their friends rich.

How does it feel to be a lab rat? Because that's what you are now. Mr. genius.

You must have voted for Bitten/Kumola. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bad assumption. Tiny is a republican and he voted for Trump.