WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

Errr, let me guess DH. You are the Pink Panther in that picture and that's why you are so mad at the girls. Get therapy Sir and I pray you never become my neighbor. You ladies need to feel sorry for his wife or maybe she's the dog tearing him up and that's his issue. When is this next social? I may want to come with London and Lacey. Blow Pop, I bet you are right. I bet DH would shut up real quick with a real man around. In fact, I guarantee it.
When is this next social? I may want to come with London and Lacey. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Not unless you want to leave in a government vehicle...then again...some girls like that...
Errr, let me guess DH. You are the Pink Panther in that picture and that's why you are so mad at the girls. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
That's too funny... I think you've figured him out.
I don't know.....some of the reviews say that they "wore" it out.....surely, they wouldn't lie about how beautiful and PSE you are.
I bet DH would shut up real quick with a real man around. In fact, I guarantee it. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
bp knows how to get in touch with me if he wants to....I am accessible to fellow Island fucktards....he is playing WK for hooktards that are more dangerous than sofia ever thought of being....that is his call.
Sadly, places like this attract wannabe bullies. For many, it is their only outlet.

(This was proven to me when got into it with one of these clowns a few years ago, and later met him in Real Life. Gone was the blustering know-it-all, and in his place was a submissive, quiet, unassuming little man who nearly cried when his object of affection took off from the social with another guy.) Originally Posted by blowpop
You really shouldn't talk about DickEmDown like that, BP. After all, he's a sheriff now. Besides, he said no more insults.

All kidding aside, I remember that night as well. Where is Captain Expert anyway?
I knew it.... I knew it.....
Past few weeks, since banning BW and few people here, have been calm. I guess it is just a calm before the storm. Everyone seems to had a good night sleep.
When I was a total aspd noob I arranged some dates through my handle. But I eventually learned there is no benefit for a guy to do that.

You will pay more because the ladies know you might tell. You get fewer off menu items for the same reason. You get screened harder -- the ladies prefer lurkers or the completely ignorant, nothing you say on the board really helps, it can only hurt. Originally Posted by NotoriousRake
I've found just the opposite to be true. My ASPD handle opened numerous doors for me - in most cases, a PM and screening becomes a non-issue. Some of the specials I received were so generous as to make me almost feel guilty for accepting them. And some of the mileage I've been fortunate enough to enjoy has been spectacular. (Believe me, I'd like to give all the credit to my dashing good looks the Vienna Sausage of Love, but I tend to be realistic.)

My conclusion is that if you come across as a jerk on the board, you have no choice but to hide your hobby identity from providers. If you come across as a white knight and a little bitch, you get smiles and taken advantage of. If you come across like a pleasant, reasonable guy, there are benefits.

(And NotoriousRake, I do not make any assumptions either pro or con about your reputation here; I don't know it.)

One thing about this whole issue that I find hilarious is that some of the guys who have to hide their hobby identity to schedule a session think they're being some sort of mastermind. I mean, seriously: You're participating in an anonymous medium, and hiding that participation is a great accomplishment? I'll bet they feel like Mario Andretti when they pass a little old man on the freeway, too.
Wake up Wake up. You must be dreaming if you think I am concerned about government vehicles. Like the girls, you don't know anything about who I am. I'll give you some insight about me. You would limp and I would walk. You want to victimize sweet little women so I want to victimize you. Texas men act like men. Where are you really from Partner? I know it's not Texas and you don't have many Texan friends I suspect since you can still type. I am a Texan and Texan men don't put up with womanizing men. We have a special place for disrespectful boys. I bet my hat that is why you are in the house typing probably in your fluffy house slippers. What's the matter? Cat got your wallet or are you just scared to go outside where the real Texas men are roping steers and

Okay, I am gonna interject here and log off... Lacey. I Love real Texas Cowboys.
bp knows how to get in touch with me if he wants to....I am accessible to fellow Island fucktards....he is playing WK for hooktards that are more dangerous than sofia ever thought of being....that is his call. Originally Posted by dearhunter
"Dangerous"? What on earth are you afraid of here?
You can't touch me dude...live with it. I don't need you or anyone else, and you will never figure out all the other people I work under. In short, you can't affect my money, my life, or even my confidence, but nice try. You are beyond PSYCHOTIC and if you think others don't already know your real name...think again. Ladies talk and so do guys. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I find you quite amusing Ms. Rayne. No one is ever quite as smart as they think they are, and you seem to be making a challenge here for hobbyists to out you.

Are you really wanting folks to post info about your other personas, or even your real identity? I do like the occasional challenge.

I also think this quote from your showcase is ironic.

"Dislikes: Arrogance, pride, greed, pretense, stupidity, insecurity."
You really shouldn't talk about DickEmDown like that, BP. After all, he's a sheriff now. Besides, he said no more insults.

All kidding aside, I remember that night as well. Where is Captain Expert anyway? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Crap. I promised DED I wouldn't say anything. Here come da points...

That was a very entertaining night. After Captain Expert had his little fit, the stories about him started coming out. I'd be rich if I had gotten the movie rights, and could get Michael Cera to play him.
  • Trey
  • 11-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Posts like this make me scratch my head. Are you here to show everyone that you can outsmart a provider, or are you here to get laid without entanglements?

I find you quite amusing Ms. Rayne. No one is ever quite as smart as they think they are, and you seem to be making a challenge here for hobbyists to out you.

Are you really wanting folks to info about your other personas?

I also think this quote from your showcase is ironic.

"Dislikes: Arrogance, pride, greed, pretense, stupidity, insecurity." Originally Posted by LeftySmith
Just so I have the lines correct:

On one side we have.....

London Rayne/Isabella Austin/Kaitlin Bree/Darian

LC - yes, she knows who Joanie is.

Nymph

Guilty Pleasures

allofamber

bp

oldsalt

On the other side we have.....

Wakeup

Enderwiggin

Boardman

and me

Can we get them 6 or 7 more so it will be fair?