A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

So after 8 fucking pages the list that the OP was asking for is 1 person long. Thank you BSB for for the attempt in post 31. Isnt there a NBA sticky somewhere for every other post in this fucking train wreck? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I tried. But I think the majority was waiting for some white meat to post on the list. Oh, ignorance is indeed bliss...
My skittles "taste the rainbow" remark was my way of saying I eagerly serve black clientele.
I eat Skittles and I fart the rainbow.
I myself, being one of the black men who has seen ladies both white and black that advertise an NBA policy (I believe any black women advertising NBA are suffering from the same thing as you), find this shit to be more offensive than a lady posting a NBA policy. If a lady has to advertise a NBA policy to increase her business, but will still allow me to see her UTR, I fully understand that (hey as long as you understand that she is advertising NBA to cater to men whom think you are scum, its your life).

It is all part of the game. Lets not forget that you are a hooker trying to get by, just like they are (haha don't worry I have been in this long enough to not just be getting by... being independent helps with that a lot too. I figure if there is so much pimping and management campaigns going on, it doesn't matter if a girl is making 10x more than another girl. If she isn't working towards her own bank, then she's still doing worst off than the independent girl getting 10x less appointments).

To me it is no different than the countless number of self promoting shit that you come on here with all the time (Everytime any woman posts anything , it can be taken as ADvertising, I have good writing, reading and comprehension skills, I have lax hours of work, and actually kind of enjoy debating; Which probably makes me a tad bit post happy somedays..).

You continue to complain about black men seeing NBA providers instead of seeing black women (I am not complaing about black men trust me, black men have supported my business very much throughout my career and have never been any problems towards me). Have you ever stop to think that maybe some black men want something different from what they have at home, like the old saying goes, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free ( now this doesn't make any sense, I am sure men of other races see women of the same race as the woman they are married to... you are just proving my previous point, it's Ok tho ).

How about maybe some black men just happened to be more attracted to white women than any others, nothing wrong with that either(you are right nothing wrong with that but how could you find yourself not attracted to any woman of your own race AT ALL... I don't think that's possible). The fact that you come on here and saying it is self hate for me to see a lady with a NBA policy, just really shows your ignorance to me( To You, because you have a Samuel Jackson from Django mindset going on).

Instead of you spending so much time worrying about what other ladies are doing in the business and knocking their hussle (I am not knocking anyone's hustle, and I am surely not spending my time worrying about people who think I am beneath them or pretending like they think I am beneath them to seem more "pure" to the public), maybe you should focus on you and why obviously not many of us "black men" want to pay to FUCK you. Just a thought. You might want to start with, stop trying to tell us black men who we should or shouldn't be paying to fuck(Don't worry dear, the black men with your mentality are the minority of AA hobbyist in this world, which is why I will always think as highly of my AA clients as I do all others races of clients, not pre-tend I have nothing to do with their "kind" and make them be little secretes of the night ) Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
I leave you with this scene from the controversial movie by Quentin Tarentino:

When I saw the movie, I didn't know Jackson was even capable of playing a HN that hard. I was a bit shocked, to say the least.
SLJ is a badmotherfucker when it comes to acting. I don't care much.for his politics though. I wish all actors would leave their politics at the door though whenever they step into public.

I loved the movie. It captured the depravity, horror, violence, and ruthlessness of the worst part of u.s. history and was funny at the same time. Of course I'm a tarantino fan. I had an x rated taramtino like dream one time I'd like to turn into a movie.

There is a new movie about this horrid period in US history coming out soon. It's going to be purely factual and initial reports say it is so horrific many cannot watch. I will watch it.

I personally view racism as the lowest form of intelligence. If you are racist you are one dumb motherfucker. No one gets to pick their parents or race. Outside of that, you get to make a lot of choices. And its those other choices that determine what kind of person you are.
Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
I myself, being one of the black men who has seen ladies both white and black that advertise an NBA policy (I believe any black women advertising NBA are suffering from the same thing as you)( and what would that be Mya) find this shit to be more offensive than a lady posting a NBA policy. If a lady has to advertise a NBA policy to increase her business, but will still allow me to see her UTR, I fully understand that (hey as long as you understand that she is advertising NBA to cater to men whom think you are scum, its your life).(that's your problem, too worried about what other people think, you do realise that most women in the world that don't have to sell pussy for living probably think you are scum to, but yet, here you are)

It is all part of the game. Lets not forget that you are a hooker trying to get by, just like they are (haha don't worry I have been in this long enough to not just be getting by... being independent helps with that a lot too. I figure if there is so much pimping and management campaigns going on, it doesn't matter if a girl is making 10x more than another girl. If she isn't working towards her own bank, then she's still doing worst off than the independent girl getting 10x less appointments). ( I am sure you are so busy, thats why you had to do the things you did this summer to help promote yourself because your business is doing so well, child please)

To me it is no different than the countless number of self promoting shit that you come on here with all the time (Everytime any woman posts anything , it can be taken as ADvertising, I have good writing, reading and comprehension skills, I have lax hours of work, and actually kind of enjoy debating; Which probably makes me a tad bit post happy somedays..).( more like a tad bit desperate most days)

You continue to complain about black men seeing NBA providers instead of seeing black women (I am not complaing about black men trust me, black men have supported my business very much throughout my career and have never been any problems towards me). Have you ever stop to think that maybe some black men want something different from what they have at home, like the old saying goes, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free ( now this doesn't make any sense, I am sure men of other races see women of the same race as the woman they are married to... you are just proving my previous point, it's Ok tho ). (How does it not make any sense, if you are not hotter or sexier than the black women that I can fuck for free, then why would I pay to fuck you, expecially when I could meet girls like you on any given day and fuck them. you see I was trying to be civil with you but you had to go there, so now I am just going to keep it real, you are not all that to me and if i am going to get some black pussy besides what I already can get, it has to at least be an upgrade in some way and you just don't do it for me)

How about maybe some black men just happened to be more attracted to white women than any others, nothing wrong with that either(you are right nothing wrong with that but how could you find yourself not attracted to any woman of your own race AT ALL... I don't think that's possible). (Who said I wasn't attracted black women at all, my on call pussy sure the fuck is black and quite sexy for that matter. Hell if a girl like Beyonce or Megan Good is selling pussy on here, trust me I will be making a withdrawal from my account with the quickness. I mean that actually looks like Beyonce too, not like how you described yourself when you were trying to deceive all of us, smdh) The fact that you come on here and saying it is self hate for me to see a lady with a NBA policy, just really shows your ignorance to me( To You, because you have a Samuel Jackson from Django mindset going on).(so you are saying that because I have and will fuck a hooker with a NBA policy, that I am racist towards my own people."WOW" So I guess you don't figure that you have actually fucked any white men that are racist towards black men, hell even during slavery, the white men still liked to get a little "brown sugar" every now and then

Instead of you spending so much time worrying about what other ladies are doing in the business and knocking their hussle (I am not knocking anyone's hustle, and I am surely not spending my time worrying about people who think I am beneath them or pretending like they think I am beneath them to seem more "pure" to the public),(If that's what she has to do to increase her business, thats on her. Its no different from you getting those fake tits in hopes to increase yours, once again, she is a hooker just like you are) maybe you should focus on you and why obviously not many of us "black men" want to pay to FUCK you. Just a thought. You might want to start with, stop trying to tell us black men who we should or shouldn't be paying to fuck(Don't worry dear, the black men with your mentality are the minority of AA hobbyist in this world, (thats what you think) which is why I will always think as highly of my AA clients as I do all others races of clients, not pre-tend I have nothing to do with their "kind" and make them be little secretes of the night ) You see Ms Not So Smart, I have traveled all over this world since the young age of 20 and have had the pleasure of sampling some of the finest pussy this world has to offer from so many different races of women that I can't even remember all the different ones. I love all women, I don't discriminate by race, color, or creed. If a lady is hot to me, then she can get the dick, plan and simple. If you only knew the things I have done so you can have the right to live in a country that allows you to be on the internet selling pussy, you definitely wouldn't be calling me a racist of any kind. Now if you would excuse me, I have a review to write about a lady that rocked my world recently and oh yeah Mya, she is white also. Hope you don't mind, sweetie.
http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...ky-21/24396468

Here you go. Serving black clientele, middle eastern and dark. No caucasians.
Shit keeps getting real
Of course I'm a tarantino fan. I had an x rated taramtino like dream one time I'd like to turn into a movie. Originally Posted by pfmtony
This fantasy of yours is to say the least funny... to say the most.... a slip of the tongue (keyboard) or a Freudian slip
Are we getting anywhere with the OP's request for a list? Or are we still at 1 and just consentrating on another race thread?

1. BSB
I love all women, I don't discriminate by race, color, or creed. If a lady is hot to me, then she can get the dick, plan and simple. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Well said brother! This should be your new sig line.
That's a good idea. Done
Whoever your avatar is, tell her she need to let me hit that!

Whoever your avatar is, tell her she need to let me hit that!

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I have been TRYING to let you hit it! Scary ass