Facesitting

You and DallasRain could bounce your asses and pussies all over my face and cock until you both moan in delight as you cum all over me, then just get back to smothering me some more!
It is a great combo, and one I find that really turns me on, getting my pussy so wet and juicy. I like having the power to grind my pussy all over his face, having him gasp for air as I rise up to look into his eyes then smoother him again and again, as he licks, sucks and strokes my kitty with his tongue.........My favorite way to start a session...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Been there done that with Ms Athena and it's sooooo delicious, but you need to practice holding your breath before the action begins...she is the queen of facesitting.
I would just piss off Ms. Athena and DallasRain on purpose just to get some more aggressive facesitting out of them. I would purposely try to push them off just to have them grab my head and shove my face in deeper than before! Oh I wanna feel the pain, believe you me lol.
You wanna huh, You wanna,,,,,,,,,,,,,welll you naughty lil boy whom wanna's piss and push off to 2 hot horny women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe we will just tie you up and make you watch US as WE ride each others face.................Not letting YOU have ANY sweet pussy juice running down YOUR face...............Now are you gonna be a good boy???
You wanna huh, You wanna,,,,,,,,,,,,,welll you naughty lil boy whom wanna's piss and push off to 2 hot horny women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe we will just tie you up and make you watch US as WE ride each others face.................Not letting YOU have ANY sweet pussy juice running down YOUR face...............Now are you gonna be a good boy??? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes!!
You wanna huh, You wanna,,,,,,,,,,,,,welll you naughty lil boy whom wanna's piss and push off to 2 hot horny women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe we will just tie you up and make you watch US as WE ride each others face.................Not letting YOU have ANY sweet pussy juice running down YOUR face...............Now are you gonna be a good boy??? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Maybe you both could punish me, lowering yourselves down to my face but not allowing me to have a taste, one of you riding my cock until I am nearing my pleasure wave, and then just dismounting before I fully get off...leaving me high and dry
Naw I think we will just tie you up in the corner and allow you to watch US please each other, We do both carry strap ons, and other fun toys......While your cock stands at attention, hard and throbbing, leaking precum, straining to reach those pussies, so close but yet so far away...............
I would love to watch DallasRain eat you out Ms. A, as my eyes are fixated on DR's ass...making me wish my face was deep inside...but no, I have been a bad boy, this is my "punishment," I gotta take it like a man
Well if your gonna take it like a man.....................We might allow you clean up duty
Well if your gonna take it like a man.....................We might allow you clean up duty Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes Mistress...*kisses your asscheeks and DallasRain's* I will be a good slave...
Luvly outfits Dallas
Yes indeed!
I think facesitting is my new fetish!!!
I prefer the woman just get above my face and feed me her pussy. I don't want to be distracted with a 69 experience while slurping and licking tasty pussy. I want to be eating her out and enjoying the reactions...audible (moans and gasps), tactile (her hands holding my head, her thighs shaking, her pussy grinding on my mouth) and oral (the taste of her juice in my mouth and the sensation of it being smeared on my face) right thru when she cums. Thereafter, rinse and repeat until she passes out with a smile on her lips....both pair.