Harris County grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

I don't count predictions or guesses as lies but when predictions and guesses morph into or are seen as facts, facts that aren't facts, the passing them on when they are proven lies, then a person is lying.
So does being wrong involve lying or is it a case of incorrect analysis using the same facts?
, Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
"It depends"!

If it's WTF, it was just a "thought," but according to him EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING IF THEIR DECISION WAS BASED ON OUTDATED, WRONG, OR TAINTED FACTS!!!!! It's more important to WTF to "appear correct" than it is to be honest and have integrity. That is why he interprets what others post to fit his conclusion, so he can claim they are wrong, and he was correct. He must modify what they posted to fit HIS SCENARIO so he "wins."

Short version: He's full of shit.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2016, 01:26 AM
"It depends"!

If it's WTF, it was just a "thought," but according to him EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING IF THEIR DECISION WAS BASED ON OUTDATED, WRONG, OR TAINTED FACTS!!!!! It's more important to WTF to "appear correct" than it is to be honest and have integrity. That is why he interprets what others post to fit his conclusion, so he can claim they are wrong, and he was correct. He must modify what they posted to fit HIS SCENARIO so he "wins."

Short version: He's full of shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
GWB said there were WMD's in Iraq, then he said there weren't....which was the lie?
"It depends"!

Short version: He's full of shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF sounds like one of those little brats at the grocery store throwing a tantrum in front of the candy rack at the check-out line. Not very "becoming" to say the least. Sounding more and more like BigTitsIdiot2016.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2016, 08:44 PM
WTF sounds like one of those little brats at the grocery store throwing a tantrum in front of the candy rack at the check-out line. Not very "becoming" to say the least. Sounding more and more like BigTitsIdiot2016. Originally Posted by LexusLover
GWB said there were WMD's in Iraq, then he said there weren't....which was the lie?

http://www.democracynow.org/2006/8/2...ts_iraq_had_no

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: I square it, because — imagine a world in which you had Saddam Hussein who had the capacity to make a weapon of mass destruction, who was paying suiciders to kill innocent life, who would — who had relations with Zarqawi. Imagine what the world would be like with him in power. The idea is to try to help change the Middle East.
Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction. But I also talked about the human suffering in Iraq, and I also talked the need to advance a freedom agenda. And so my question — my answer to your question is, is that — imagine a world in which Saddam Hussein was there, stirring up even more trouble in a part of the world that had so much resentment and so much hatred that people came and killed 3,000 of our citizens.

You know, I’ve heard this theory about, you know, everything was just fine until we arrived, and then, you know, kind of that we’re going to stir up the hornet’s nest theory. It just — just doesn’t hold water, as far as I’m concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East.

REPORTER: What did Iraq have to do with that?

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?

REPORTER: The attack on the World Trade Center?

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: Nothing, except for it’s part of — and nobody has ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a — Iraq — the lesson of September the 11th is, take threats before they fully materialize, Ken. Nobody has ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.

http://www.democracynow.org/2006/8/2...ts_iraq_had_no

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: I square it, because — imagine a world in which you had Saddam Hussein who had the capacity to make a weapon of mass destruction, who was paying suiciders to kill innocent life, who would — who had relations with Zarqawi. Imagine what the world would be like with him in power. The idea is to try to help change the Middle East.
Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction. But I also talked about the human suffering in Iraq, and I also talked the need to advance a freedom agenda. And so my question — my answer to your question is, is that — imagine a world in which Saddam Hussein was there, stirring up even more trouble in a part of the world that had so much resentment and so much hatred that people came and killed 3,000 of our citizens.

You know, I’ve heard this theory about, you know, everything was just fine until we arrived, and then, you know, kind of that we’re going to stir up the hornet’s nest theory. It just — just doesn’t hold water, as far as I’m concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East.

REPORTER: What did Iraq have to do with that?

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?

REPORTER: The attack on the World Trade Center?

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: Nothing, except for it’s part of — and nobody has ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a — Iraq — the lesson of September the 11th is, take threats before they fully materialize, Ken. Nobody has ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.
Originally Posted by WTF

do you really expect anyone to believe anything you post from a .org? please, BITCH! just stop.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq!

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...ds-found-iraq/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_a...ss_destruction

that pass was telegraphed so far down the field (the Iraq Invasion) they had months to hide them. and that's what they did. hide them.

was G Dubya correct to invade Iraq for their role in 9/11? No. because they had no role in 9/11. the Saudis orchestrated it to get the US to destroy their enemy, Iraq for them. they did pay us for it, by the way.

as far as Iraq is concerned, G Dubya would have made a better case by simply saying "Saddam is a bad guy and must go!"

did G Dubya overreact after 9/11? Yes he did. did the people of America want him to? Yes they did. Did Congress vote for him to? Yes they did.

contrast that if Obama the Muslin had been president during 9/11 ..

I'll take G Dubya's "overreaction" to Obama's "inaction" any day.

stuff your monkey nuts in your mouth and suck them.

and by the way .. how did a post about "Harris County grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos" turn into a thread about the Iraq war? unless your fucktard ass did that? yes .. it appears you did! contrats fucktard.

if it weren't for the fact you appear to be a follow liberal cocksucker like assup the pooty bitch why he'd reply .. "nice hijack, jack!"
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2016, 09:53 PM
do

and by the way .. how did a post about "Harris County grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos" turn into a thread about the Iraq war? !" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm sure LL was getting his ass kicked getting and got caught lying about the Grand Jury and Devon Anderson and switched to the definition of lying!

You do understand that the two idiots trying to catch PPH selling fetal tissue were indicted by a Grand Jury for trying to buy fetal tissue! So these lying bastards got caught up in their own lies....kinda like the idiots that talk about all women being caught up in human trafficking....same group of wack jobs trying to sell the same basic lies.

Go on a tour with this group.Elijah Rising.

http://www.elijahrising.org/van-tours/

They stop by Asian massage parlors and talk about sex trafficking and they stop buy an abortion clinic and talk about murder...all the while begging for money. They have a cage in their museum....said women used to be kept locked up in there when in fact that was where the owner kept his dog.
I'm sure LL was getting his ass kicked getting and got caught lying about the Grand Jury and Devon Anderson and switched to the definition of lying!

You do understand that the two idiots trying to catch PPH selling fetal tissue were indicted by a Grand Jury for trying to buy fetal tissue! So these lying bastards got caught up in their own lies....kinda like the idiots that talk about all women being caught up in human trafficking....same group of wack jobs trying to sell the same basic lies.

Go on a tour with this group.Elijah Rising.

http://www.elijahrising.org/van-tours/

They stop by Asian massage parlors and talk about sex trafficking and they stop buy an abortion clinic and talk about murder...all the while begging for money. They have a cage in their museum....said women used to be kept locked up in there when in fact that was where the owner kept his dog. Originally Posted by WTF

another idiot who thinks asians who come here on student and tourist visas are slaves .. where are those handcuffs when they are buying their gucci bags and chanel at the Galleria?

AHAHAHAHA

I said I thought he would be convicted.

....Do you see that difference? Originally Posted by WTF
[SIZE=3]

.... when I made a statement that I continued to believe that Zimmerman would be convicted right up until he wasn't.....I was not lying.
Originally Posted by WTF

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: ....the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF hands himself his own ASS!!!!

Even while he's lying!

That's what happens to liars LIKE WTF!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2016, 08:15 AM
another idiot who thinks asians who come here on student and tourist visas are slaves .. where are those handcuffs when they are buying their gucci bags and chanel at the Galleria?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are having a hard time with the written word....I do not believe that sex trafficking bullshit just like I do not believe that PPH is profiting from fetal tissue.

The group that belies that PPH is evil is the exact same group that believes in the sex trafficking myth. http://www.elijahrising.org/van-tours/
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2016, 08:20 AM

Even while he's lying!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you noticed that in my world...you do not kill 4500 soldiers on what you think....meaning , you do not go to war on such flimsy bullshit.

Did we attack Australia after Pearl Harbor? That is how stupid you are being shown to be. But in your world we are now the country that preemptively goes to war. Kinda like Germany did twice....glad to know you are ok with that.

I see you are still writing in pink. Fits you to a T.
You mean a T-back!

Have you noticed ..... Originally Posted by WTF
.. that when you are revealed for the lying sack of shit you are ...

... you start the name-calling and silly little school yard antics of a 2nd grader!

Even while he's lying!

.. when you are revealed for the lying sack of shit you are ...

... you start the name-calling and silly little school yard antics of a 2nd grader!
Move on before you totally discredit yourself!
  • DSK
  • 02-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Have you noticed that in my world...you do not kill 4500 soldiers on what you think....meaning , you do not go to war on such flimsy bullshit.

Did we attack Australia after Pearl Harbor? That is how stupid you are being shown to be. But in your world we are now the country that preemptively goes to war. Kinda like Germany did twice....glad to know you are ok with that.

I see you are still writing in pink. Fits you to a T. Originally Posted by WTF
More to the point, do you see how he has eviscerated your contention about President Bush lying, and he did it by your own statements.

At this point, the gentlemanly thing to do would be to admit defeat.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2016, 03:28 PM
More to the point, do you see how he has eviscerated your contention about President Bush lying, and he did it by your own statements.

At this point, the gentlemanly thing to do would be to admit defeat. Originally Posted by DSK
Which was the lue? Bush saying there were no WMD's or Bush saying there were?

lustylad thinks Bush was lying about there no WMD's being found!

Now after the fact...LexusLiar takes a quote where Bush said he thought....but before the fact Bush sold this War as a slam dunk that Saddam had WMD's and was ready to use them. Is you memory as short as LexusLiars clit? Do you no remember the Bush Admin's drumbeat in the run up to this war? You chickenhawks damn near run the poor Dixie Chick's out of the country. No this admin lied and distorted us into the Iraq war.

Are you like LexusLover and still think the 2003 invasion was a good thing...would do it over if given the chance? See how well that worked out for JEB. That answer that LL hasn't been able to answer correctly is the reason JEB got his ass handed to him.